SOTU Thread

Nazi Pelousy is feeling the heat of HER Impeachment Clusterfuck.

I love it!

Is Kyrsten Sinema getting roasted by the marxist Politburo yet? OMG she was cheerleading the Donald....

I got a thousand dollars she votes for acquittal tomorrow and then switches party in less than a week.

She's ready for some winning.
Kriten.jpg

She couldn't even acknowledge the poor little black girl receiving a scholarship.
Of course not.
She knows that the educated minorities leave her plantation.

Tonight showed that it will be another 4 years of no bipartisan support. Look at what Trump did without help this past 4 years. He doesn't need that crappy Democrat help.

Could the average Joe withstand the constant court battles they are putting Trump through?

what democrats are doing to Americans is a disgrace. Two men in jail all because they supported trump.

Nancy just ripped up the speech behind Trump... what a bitch...

The most classless display by any Speaker of the House in the entire history of the United States of America. Not only in making a self-serving show of ripping up the State of the Union Address, but sitting there with her bitter fossilized finger up her ass while every American applauded improvements in wealth, education and opportunity for women, minorities, young people, and the lowest income earners. What a fucking disgrace.

65-35%just got assured.
I may have to stop saying bad things about that traitorous witch. She just helped considerably. And guess what libs, that’s a fact and shows you the uselessness of operating via emotion

Best thing Republicans can do is invest in education and Nancy Pelosi’s district and wait 20 years

Forum List

Back