Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

Names please...or its just more fake hews bullshit....

Uh Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Ford...………………………...

Former.

Because they are now out-of-work Obamabots!
All of them?

300+ attorneys say they think Trump obstructed justice

"The letter was signed by officials from a wide-range of backgrounds, and included former US attorneys and other top officials from both parties.

"The Washington Post, which previously reported on the letter, which said signatories to the letter included officials whose time in government included every administration since President Dwight Eisenhower."

I wonder what former judges have to say and not people solely trained to try and find guilt.
Judges would not opine without a trail. The prosecutors are saying there is enough to charge.

Being that they are “former” and not involved in the case then their comments have no merit.
That will easily be the dumbest comment of the thread, no matter how many pages it accrues. Congrats.
When you cannot refute, name call.
Lib 101

Let me tell ALL of YOU how this works, and it is easy, lol...…….which is very bad for the Left-)

It was a non-profit, Leftist organization, that explains 1/2 of the story, but here is the other 1/2!

Notice that it said 300 and something Federal Prosecutors, and they would indict? OMG, OMG you say!

Well then, where is the other 1/2 of the equation?

What do I mean?

EXAMPLE--------------> I put out a poll on USMB that says--------------> If you agree that President Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, no matter which party you are from. So I get 20 boxes checked, put out the stats, and everyone goes, OMG, OMG!

BUT, where is the poll that says------------------> If you are a prosecutor and think Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, but if you don't, check this one-)

It is called-------------> FORCING the results you want! It is like the other thread on here about picking between Ginsburg and Kavanaugh. They made a MISTAKE, so they took it down, lol. If they would have WORDED it instead----------------->If you like Justices like GINSBBURG, check this box and left it at that...……….maybe they got 2000 votes for Justices like Ginsburg, post it, and everyone goes OMG, OMG. But they screwed the pooch and gave choice, FORCING them to take it down because the RESULT was NOT what they wanted.

Think about this-------------------> How many RETIRED Federal Prosecutors are there? They are all over the place. If they get a normal Fed deal I am sure, 20 or 25 and out if they so choose. And they got LESS than 400, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe.

Just remember, this is a non event, lol. No matter WHAT this thing said, unless nobody responded, they would hail it as PROOF! If it would have been 50, they would be screaming it from here, to there, to everywhere. With no other choice to pick from, they automatically win!

In essence, this is phony-e-baloney, but then you already knew that intuitively, because you are aware the LEFT is full of...…...PHONY-E-BALONEY'S!

"Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

"The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited."

Bipartisan support that includes one career prosecutor who worked with Rudy Giuliani says the Rudy he knew would not have hesitated to charge Trump based on the evidence Mueller has supplied.

Trump's actions today confirm he is still actively obstructing justice, and provides ample evidence he will do little to prevent his "Fancy Bear" buddies from helping in 2020.
Yeah they don't want to be prosecuted, and they know they might be.
Yeah they don't want to be prosecuted, and they know they might be.
Prosecuted for what, holding Trump to the same legal standards as any other American?

Trump would face obstruction charges if he wasn't president, prosecutors say

"Hundreds of former federal prosecutors – and counting – signed an open letter published on Monday expressing their belief that Donald Trump would have faced 'multiple felony charges of obstruction of justice' if he were not president.

"Multiple aspects of Trump’s conduct described in a report of the Trump-Russia investigation submitted in March by special counsel Robert Mueller were probably criminal, the prosecutors write.

"Mueller had declined to weigh whether to charge Trump, citing justice department guidelines prohibiting the indictment of a sitting president.

"But the letter’s signatories, which include prominent Republicans from administrations going back to Richard Nixon, said it was clear that Trump would have faced charges had he not been protected by the guidelines."

Racketeering.
And whatever else they've done. Perjury in some cases. Fraud. Treason, conspiracy, etc.Espionage, libel...prosecutorial misconduct. Various and assorted abuses.
Racketeering.
And whatever else they've done. Perjury in some cases. Fraud. Treason, conspiracy, etc.Espionage, libel...prosecutorial misconduct. Various and assorted abuses.
You forgot "collusion."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. I, P. 49)

"On July 27, 2016, Unit 26165 targeted email accounts connected to candidate Clinton’s personal office ■■■■■■■■■.

"Earlier that day, candidate Trump made public statements that included the following: 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'183

"The '30,000 emails' were apparently a reference to emails described in media accounts as having been stored on a personal server that candidate Clinton had used while serving as Secretary of State.

"Within approximately five hours of Trump’s statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton’s personal office.

"After candidate Trump’s remarks, Unit 26165 created and sent malicious links targeting 15 email accounts at the domain ■■■■■■■■■ including an email account belonging to Clinton aide ■■■■■■■■■

"The investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain.
Trump_rusia_illo.0.jpg

"It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public."

I laughed right out loud.

Take that gamble. DO IT

I agree. I think the House should begin impeachment proceedings immediately. Get the information to the American people through public hearings.

iu

Uh Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Ford...………………………...

Former.

Because they are now out-of-work Obamabots!
All of them?

"The letter was signed by officials from a wide-range of backgrounds, and included former US attorneys and other top officials from both parties.

"The Washington Post, which previously reported on the letter, which said signatories to the letter included officials whose time in government included every administration since President Dwight Eisenhower."

I wonder what former judges have to say and not people solely trained to try and find guilt.
Judges would not opine without a trail. The prosecutors are saying there is enough to charge.

Being that they are “former” and not involved in the case then their comments have no merit.
That will easily be the dumbest comment of the thread, no matter how many pages it accrues. Congrats.
When you cannot refute, name call.
Lib 101

Let me tell ALL of YOU how this works, and it is easy, lol...…….which is very bad for the Left-)

It was a non-profit, Leftist organization, that explains 1/2 of the story, but here is the other 1/2!

Notice that it said 300 and something Federal Prosecutors, and they would indict? OMG, OMG you say!

Well then, where is the other 1/2 of the equation?

What do I mean?

EXAMPLE--------------> I put out a poll on USMB that says--------------> If you agree that President Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, no matter which party you are from. So I get 20 boxes checked, put out the stats, and everyone goes, OMG, OMG!

BUT, where is the poll that says------------------> If you are a prosecutor and think Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, but if you don't, check this one-)

It is called-------------> FORCING the results you want! It is like the other thread on here about picking between Ginsburg and Kavanaugh. They made a MISTAKE, so they took it down, lol. If they would have WORDED it instead----------------->If you like Justices like GINSBBURG, check this box and left it at that...……….maybe they got 2000 votes for Justices like Ginsburg, post it, and everyone goes OMG, OMG. But they screwed the pooch and gave choice, FORCING them to take it down because the RESULT was NOT what they wanted.

Think about this-------------------> How many RETIRED Federal Prosecutors are there? They are all over the place. If they get a normal Fed deal I am sure, 20 or 25 and out if they so choose. And they got LESS than 400, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe.

Just remember, this is a non event, lol. No matter WHAT this thing said, unless nobody responded, they would hail it as PROOF! If it would have been 50, they would be screaming it from here, to there, to everywhere. With no other choice to pick from, they automatically win!

In essence, this is phony-e-baloney, but then you already knew that intuitively, because you are aware the LEFT is full of...…...PHONY-E-BALONEY'S!
now you've really gone off the deep end
izciycozpuw21.jpg

"Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

"The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited."

Bipartisan support that includes one career prosecutor who worked with Rudy Giuliani says the Rudy he knew would not have hesitated to charge Trump based on the evidence Mueller has supplied.

Trump's actions today confirm he is still actively obstructing justice, and provides ample evidence he will do little to prevent his "Fancy Bear" buddies from helping in 2020.

Hundreds of former persecutors are pissed at Trump for firing their useless behinds en masse when he first went to Washington to serve this country.

F 'em.
Hundreds of former persecutors are pissed at Trump for firing their useless behinds en masse when he first went to Washington to serve this country.

F 'em
Probably not.

Hundreds of former federal prosecutors say Trump committed chargeable offenses

"Among the high-profile signers are Bill Weld, a former U.S. attorney and Justice Department official in the Reagan administration who is running against Trump as a Republican; Donald Ayer, a former deputy attorney general in the George H.W. Bush Administration; John S. Martin, a former U.S. attorney and federal judge appointed to his posts by two Republican presidents; Paul Rosenzweig, who served as senior counsel to independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr; and Jeffrey Harris, who worked as the principal assistant to Rudolph W. Giuliani when he was at the Justice Department in the Reagan administration.

"It’s useful to have people step forward and tell the truth, and it’s encouraging to see some Republicans take a stand against their own president. I think this is their key point:

"'All of this conduct — trying to control and impede the investigation against the President by leveraging his authority over others — is similar to conduct we have seen charged against other public officials and people in powerful positions,' the former federal prosecutors wrote in their letter."

It's more likely not all Republicans support a psychopathic con man who found enough low information bigots to "win" the White House.
Their unsolicited, unsubstantiated, non evidence based opinions mean zero.

I can't imagine why any of these libstained lawyers would wanna badmouth Trump.

I can't imagine why any of these libstained lawyers would wanna badmouth Trump.

thats because youre a Trumpasslicker, and have no regard for the integrity of this country - honesty be damned if it cuts the grain of your agenda.

F Trump -

Oh please do it. GO FOR IT

Less than 30% of the American population wants impeachment. So DO IT
FT_Nixon.png

I laughed right out loud.

Take that gamble. DO IT

I agree. I think the House should begin impeachment proceedings immediately. Get the information to the American people through public hearings.

iu

Call your representative...I have.

Yeah and many hundreds more say no...
It's just that nobody wanted that letter.

Jo
Yeah and many hundreds more say no...
It's just that nobody wanted that letter.
Hundreds of former federal prosecutors: Trump guilty of obstruction of justice

"May 7, 2019 12:37 PM CDT ..."

"WASHINGTON—After reading Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page report, some 375 former federal prosecutors have concluded GOP President Donald Trump obstructed justice in his attempts to derail or halt the investigation into Russian manipulation of the 2016 presidential election.

"And the latest opinion poll on the issue says 54% of those surveyed — a representative sample of the U.S. population — agree with them, while 42% don’t.

"By a 2-to-1 ratio, 57%-28%, the voters say Trump broke the law before he took office.

"But they deadlock 46%-46% of whether he committed crimes while president."

Is there any evidence that would convince you Trump deserves impeachment?

Not from this tainted, politically motivated,
Fraudulent and law breaking investigation,7
no. The pursuers and accusers have already committed more crimes than they are accusing the President of. Those crimes have actual records they can be accessed.
To date the Russia investigation lacks any
Tangible evidence of anything!

Jo

IF Trump was not President, there would be no Russia investigation, and no stupid 'IF' letter would not exist for these stupid :asshole:'s to sign!

Isn't this letter the dumbest shit, evah??

Not from this tainted, politically motivated, Fraudulent and law breaking investigation,
no. The pursuers and accusers have already committed more crimes than they are accusing the President of. Those crimes have actual records they can be accessed. To date the Russia investigation lacks any Tangible evidence of anything!
There appears to be tangible evidence of obstruction of justice according to former prosecutors. It's not collusion, but lying about a blow job wasn't Whitewater, either.

IF Trump was not President, there would be no Russia investigation, and no stupid 'IF' letter would not exist for these stupid :asshole:'s to sign!

Isn't this letter the dumbest shit, evah??

if Trump wasnt a guilty sob he could have submitted any evidence and testimony the investigation wanted and proven himself innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt - HE COULD HAVE ENDED THIS 2 YEARS AGO, BUT HE DIDNT.

F TRUMP

a psychopathic con man who found enough low information bigots to "win" the White House.

Good. Good. You idiots just keep thinking that it was a "psychopathic con man" who beat your Hillary Clinton, and that everyone who voted for Trump, including many former Obama supporters, only did so because all hundred million of us were "low information bigots." We want you all thinking that going right into the 2020 election again, confident for sure that your Uncle Joe is going to win. After all, how could Joe possibly lose? :D

tumblr_m4zbxqb7n91qg39ewo1_500.gif

Not from this tainted, politically motivated, Fraudulent and law breaking investigation,
no. The pursuers and accusers have already committed more crimes than they are accusing the President of. Those crimes have actual records they can be accessed. To date the Russia investigation lacks any Tangible evidence of anything!
There appears to be tangible evidence of obstruction of justice according to former prosecutors. It's not collusion, but lying about a blow job wasn't Whitewater, either.

By legal standards obstruction charges can only be valid for an underlying crime. You can't say he thought they had him so his actions fall into the guilty category. We can just as easily say he thought they were going to succeed in framing him so he felt obliged to defend himself.

Turns out the FISA warrants were fraudulent, and it's starting to look like the entire affair was conceived, written and executed by a team of partisan hacks that included dirty cops.

To obstruct justice you need TWO things.
You need JUSTICE and you need OBSTRUCTION.

Even if they had Obstruction.... It's dangling on a very obscure legal thread. It's barely there. What you do have lots of is the INSURANCE POLICY tentacles...they are all over the investigation...soooo guess what you don't have? JUSTICE.

A poll of former prosecutors??? Bwahahaha. Um yeah...sure. They think their wives are guilty of adultery if they watch a football game.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back