South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

16k out of 300mil. Statistically insignificant. 45k die in car accidents annually. Do we stop driving?
Just so, so painfully stupid. For one, your numbers are wrong. Second, like a true backwards thinking cultist who has decided on a conclusion then scrambles to make the evidence fit it, your point is incoherent. The positive results of distancing are the reason we don't need distancing? So so dumb.

Hey everyone, vehicle deaths are down since we introduced seat belt laws. The reduction in injuries and deaths shows we dont need seat belt laws!

Hurrrrrrr
You seem angry? Stalking me again? Poor lonely old man. 90 die in car accidents every day and 3 mil are injured. People should be able to choose if they want to distance or not. Not everyone is a chicken like you.
Lots of whining, but no actual response to anything i said.
You again? I thought you were done stalking me? I gave You a clear and concise response. You’re lonely. I feel for you. Go bug someone else. Flac embarrassed you so badly that I cannot take any of your posts seriously as I just feel so sorry for
you.
You didnt respond to a word i said. Your numbers were wrong and your logic was laughable. I described why. You talked about me. Because this is what you always do.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

16k out of 300mil. Statistically insignificant. 45k die in car accidents annually. Do we stop driving?
Just so, so painfully stupid. For one, your numbers are wrong. Second, like a true backwards thinking cultist who has decided on a conclusion then scrambles to make the evidence fit it, your point is incoherent. The positive results of distancing are the reason we don't need distancing? So so dumb.

Hey everyone, vehicle deaths are down since we introduced seat belt laws. The reduction in injuries and deaths shows we dont need seat belt laws!

Hurrrrrrr
You seem angry? Stalking me again? Poor lonely old man. 90 die in car accidents every day and 3 mil are injured. People should be able to choose if they want to distance or not. Not everyone is a chicken like you.
You again? I thought you were done stalking me? I gave You a clear and concise response. You’re lonely. I feel for you. Go bug someone else. Flac embarrassed you so badly that I cannot take any of your posts seriously as I just feel so sorry for
you.
You didnt respond to a word i said. Your numbers were wrong and your logic was laughable. I described why. You talked about me. Because this is what you always do.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

Uh...dumbasss....the number of deaths per car on the road would be higher without seat belt use and laws. You dont even know how to argue simple mathematical points. Embarrassing.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

Uh...dumbasss....the number of deaths per car on the road would be higher without seat belt use and laws. You dont even know how to argue simple mathematical points. Embarrassing.
So, I never said eliminate hand washing and sanitizing. COVID is weak and is easily killed by soap and water. What is embarrassing is your constant whining and ignorance. Flac and Meister have utterly embarrassed you. I feel sorry for you.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

So, I never said eliminate hand washing and sanitizing. COVID is weak and is easily killed by soap and water. What is embarrassing is your constant whining and ignorance. Flac and Meister have utterly embarrassed you. I feel sorry for you.
Haha, what a little freak. Here are your lies (sorry everyone, im about to break azogthewhiner again):

1) chloroquine is an effectove treatment

2) you are now immune

3) 16,000 deaths

3) coronavirus is just a bad cold

Basically, you are freakishly dishonest and wrong on literally every basic, important fact of this topic. Wrong is kind, though. What you are is actually a shameless liar.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

Haha, what a little freak. Here are your lies (sorry everyone, im about to break azogthewhiner again):

2) you are now immune

3) 16,000 deaths

Basically, you are freakishly dishonest and wrong on literally every basic, important fact of this topic. Wrong is kind, though. What you are is actually a shameless liar.

#1) hydrox mixed with zpack

#2) I am

#3) No idea what that is

#4) It is

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

2) you are now immune

3) 16,000 deaths

#2) I am

#3) No idea what that is

#4) It is
Haha...oh man...how embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
Numbers are accurate
Wrong.

2) you are now immune

3) 16,000 deaths

#2) I am

#3) No idea what that is

#4) It is
Haha...oh man...how embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you.
OK...whatever helps you sleep at night, sir.

The virus is a bad cold. Relax, snowflake.
Bad colds...don't kill 35 thousand people in a month
It was not "in a month" and how many do they kill? Do we know? Most who died have underlying conditions or old feeble age. Young people are almost immune and 99% of the people can easily recover at home. We have approved treatments that work now for the really sick. I had it and the flu is way worse. This was overblown by the media.

99% of the people can easily recover at home.
UmmmmWTF?

What planet do you live on?

So all those people in the hospitals are just "on vacation"?

Does any but the most incredibly stupid people take this cretin seriously?

UmmmmWTF?

New estimates equal 60k dead. Those in the hospitals represent the 1% who need the help. Out of 330mil people that is 3.3mil people so of course you will see people in hospitals. Why the name calling, Herr Lesh? LOL

UmmmmWTF?

Why don't you read what is being posted ?

Instead of what you want to be posted you can claim to be smart.

It was not "in a month"
Yes it was. As any child can see for themselves here:

Oh look, you made up another lie.
Those people were infected in different times. New study says 60k deaths. So if it’s 32k per month how does it add up? Please explain. Thanks.

Those people were infected in different times.
Irrelevant.

New study says 60k deaths.
The chart doesn't account for that. The chart shows that over 30,000 have died in the last month. With absolutely no factual information in your possession, you declared that to be false, due to your cultism. Now you have been shown that you (surprise) were ass backwards wrong when you made that up.

And now the tantrum ensues.

Those people were infected in different times.
Irrelevant.

New study says 60k deaths.
The chart doesn't account for that. The chart shows that over 30,000 have died in the last month. With absolutely no factual information in your possession, you declared that to be false, due to your cultism. Now you have been shown that you (surprise) were ass backwards wrong when you made that up.

And now the tantrum ensues.
What number has the center in Washington prognosticated for total deaths? Around 60k? How is that possible?

Forum List

Back