South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Death count prediction is 60k. You agreed with me?
Yes, i agree that is the prediction from one university team. I already made that clear. Do i have to dumb it down even further?
So we agree. Excellent. Go have your oat meal.
But we dont agree that the model being referenced is probably garbage. You, of course, know exactly nothing about it and couldnt understand it if you tried, so it would be a waste of time to discuss that with you.
You mean don’t know anything? LOL. So you think it’s wrong now? Which is it? LOL

So then it’s not really in one month
Wrong. Over 30,000 have died in the last month. Nothing i said contradicted that. And that is what the data shows. What the fuck is wrong with your brain? You said and made up something stupid and wrong, and you have been corrected.
Triggered. LOL. Too easy.
You are defiling yourself again. Not a very pretty sight.
Easy fake news.

Here is the model that predicts 60,000 total dead by august:

Note that it predicts a steep drop off in daily deaths, starting 3 days ago. This, of course, has not occured.

So now you’re smarter than the scientists and modelers?
No, the modelers see the same errors i do. As do the scientists correctly criticizing the trump administration's reliance on this model to male policy.

Maybe you should ask your fake doctor to write you another fake note to help you understand.

So now you’re smarter than the scientists and modelers?
No, the modelers see the same errors i do. As do the scientists correctly criticizing the trump administration's reliance on this model to male policy.

Maybe you should ask your fake doctor to write you another fake note to help you understand.
Trump is following the advice of Fauci and Birx who use the models. Don’t change the subject. So you believe that we will have 360k deaths? 30k per month?

Trump is following the advice of Fauci and Birx who use the models
No, Fauci made it clear that trump has pushed back against his recommendations and has not followed all of them. So no, sorry, you just made up another embarrassing lie.

Arent you getting tired of embarrassing yourself? Do you have no shame at all?

But yes, Fauci cited that study. Looks like he is going to regret that.

No, Fauci made it clear that trump has pushed back against his recommendations and has not followed all of them. So no, sorry, you just made up another embarrassing lie.

He did? Link that please?

Why? So you can shit on the link without reading it, and make up stupid shit about it that i have to correct?

Uh, okay.

Why? So you can shit on the link without reading it, and make up stupid shit about it that i have to correct?

Uh, okay.

Except eventually he agreed? So now what?

eventually he agreed?
To all of the recommendations? No. And the retard just tweeted to encourage people to protest against the recommendations. So maybe talking about the mentally ill president is not the road you want to go down, here.
Birx just said 11.24 deaths per 100k in the US. I ll Take that all day

Forum List

Back