South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

You are incorrect. Key is for everyone not to get it at the SAME TIME but to flatten out the bell curve. And you do know China is lying.
Is Taiwan lying?

South Korea?

Ireland?
Is California lying? Only real bad places are NYC and nearby NJ. Rest of the country doing pretty well. How do you explain that, Herr Lesh?

You are incorrect. Key is for everyone not to get it at the SAME TIME but to flatten out the bell curve. And you do know China is lying.
Is Taiwan lying?

South Korea?

Ireland?
Is California lying? Only real bad places are NYC and nearby NJ. Rest of the country doing pretty well. How do you explain that, Herr Lesh?
16,000 dead OUTSIDE NY in a month moron...real..nothing to see here
16k out of 300mil. Statistically insignificant. 45k die in car accidents annually. Do we stop driving? Stop being such a snowflake. New total death prediction is around 60k. That’s like a bad flu season and most who die are old and unhealthy. Quarantine them for eternity but open the country up to the rest of us.

In a pandemic if you're only allowed one per customer it's probably for a good reason, ya' selfish fuck.
Has nothing to do with a pandemic lol. In a pandemic they don't put things on sale that are in short supply. And the limit wasnt 1. Because, you know....theres no shortage.....

Derp

How do you know? How many pandemics have you been in? They may have had some old bacon they needed to get rid of that has 2 days left of it's shelf life.
How do I know? Because I get weekly flyers from the store and the same basic things are ALWAYS on sale every week to pull customers from the competition.
Every week without missing a beat... hamburger 1.99 lb limit 2
Bacon 2 for five limit 2
Kingsford charcoal 2 for 5 limit 2
They also give double gas points on those days if you spend 25.00 or more in the meat department.

At any point feel free to stop pretending like you know what the fuck you're talking about and move on.
That doesn't mean supply is plentiful. That means the store has to sell perishable items that it currently has in stock, else it has to throw them away.

Is Taiwan lying?

South Korea?

Ireland?
16,000 dead OUTSIDE NY in a month moron...real..nothing to see here

Blue states lead the top 7 who are infected in this country. Those 7 states account for 23,000 deaths. The other 43 states, 9000 total deaths.

South Dakota has had 7 deaths, and this is considered a 'hotspot'?
Correct, because of the rapid rate of increase in cases. You are free to share your expert opinions with the career scientists. I am sure, like any of us, tthey could use a good laugh right about now.

16k out of 300mil. Statistically insignificant. 45k die in car accidents annually. Do we stop driving?
Just so, so painfully stupid. For one, your numbers are wrong. Second, like a true backwards thinking cultist who has decided on a conclusion then scrambles to make the evidence fit it, your point is incoherent. The positive results of distancing are the reason we don't need distancing? So so dumb.

Hey everyone, vehicle deaths are down since we introduced seat belt laws. The reduction in injuries and deaths shows we dont need seat belt laws!

Hurrrrrrr

tthey" are laughing at you
i am deferring to them. So clearly that doesnt make sense.

Like I said...."Maybe we should politicize this even more."
More than you trump cultists, who draw their conclusions directly from political cultism, while ignoring the experts? I dont think thats possible. I could never catch up with you.

16k out of 300mil. Statistically insignificant. 45k die in car accidents annually. Do we stop driving?
Just so, so painfully stupid. For one, your numbers are wrong. Second, like a true backwards thinking cultist who has decided on a conclusion then scrambles to make the evidence fit it, your point is incoherent. The positive results of distancing are the reason we don't need distancing? So so dumb.

Hey everyone, vehicle deaths are down since we introduced seat belt laws. The reduction in injuries and deaths shows we dont need seat belt laws!

Hurrrrrrr
You seem angry? Stalking me again? Poor lonely old man. 90 die in car accidents every day and 3 mil are injured. People should be able to choose if they want to distance or not. Not everyone is a chicken like you.

Hurrrrrrr
You seem angry? Stalking me again? Poor lonely old man. 90 die in car accidents every day and 3 mil are injured. People should be able to choose if they want to distance or not. Not everyone is a chicken like you.
Lots of whining, but no actual response to anything i said.

Hurrrrrrr
You again? I thought you were done stalking me? I gave You a clear and concise response. You’re lonely. I feel for you. Go bug someone else. Flac embarrassed you so badly that I cannot take any of your posts seriously as I just feel so sorry for
you.

Correct, because of the rapid rate of increase in cases. You are free to share your expert opinions with the career scientists. I am sure, like any of us, tthey could use a good laugh right about now.
1 to 2 cases!!!’ They doubled!!! Rapid rate!!! LMAO!!! Poor old snowflake.

Hurrrrrrr
You again? I thought you were done stalking me? I gave You a clear and concise response. You’re lonely. I feel for you. Go bug someone else. Flac embarrassed you so badly that I cannot take any of your posts seriously as I just feel so sorry for
you.
You didnt respond to a word i said. Your numbers were wrong and your logic was laughable. I described why. You talked about me. Because this is what you always do.

Hurrrrrrr
you.
You didnt respond to a word i said. Your numbers were wrong and your logic was laughable. I described why. You talked about me. Because this is what you always do.
Numbers are accurate

Wow!....Maybe we should politicize this even more.

It think it may be more in reference to the increase in the number of cases. Maybe a bit of an overplay but then again, the population density of South Dakota isn't really...that dense.
Coronavirus updates and information
Eventually everyone will get it but the hospitals are now equipped to deal with it.

Forum List

Back