South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What do you make of that ?
What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

And yes, Sweden infected some large nursing homes......that truly sucks.

As I just listed, there are plenty of countries that supposedly locked down that are faring way worse that Sweden.

Dumbass.

Sweden has more cases than Norway on a population adjusted basis.

It's simple math.

It's Friday and South Dakota didn't fullfil your wish.
Not Friday and not a wish. It was a prediction and the numbers coming from SD make no sense.

North Dakota with half the cases...has twice the deaths

Idaho with 150 less cases has SIX TIMES the deaths

and on and on

SD is fudging the numbers

And we should also point out (why I have to....I have no clue) that with such a small sample, you have no fucking way of knowing why there is a difference. You infect a trailer park in ND and the numbers go to the moon.

Your assertion is bullshit.
And in Idaho and Wyoming and West Virginia...I guess SD doesn't have trailer parks huh?

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

Norway kept that from happening because of the lock down..and ended up with 1/5 of the deaths (adjusted for population)

One TENTH in real numbers

I know

"It's just old people...they were gonna die anyway"

Well they were going to di NOW

And you want to kill ME and people my age.

Yea...I'm emotional. You despicable prick

No, asswipe, I was talking cases. Clearly, Sweden managed to infect a more vulnerable population. But this isn't spreading like wildfire even though they didn't shut down (and have bigger population centers than Norway).

One tenth has been explained. But you are so fixated on death you ignore the rest.

You also ignore surrounding countries that locked down and are a shit pile worse than Sweden. What the fuck ?

Did you not read where I said we need to protect the vulnerable ? Are you that fixated on being an asshole.

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

As I just listed, there are plenty of countries that supposedly locked down that are faring way worse that Sweden.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

It's Friday and South Dakota didn't fullfil your wish.
Not Friday and not a wish. It was a prediction and the numbers coming from SD make no sense.

North Dakota with half the cases...has twice the deaths

Idaho with 150 less cases has SIX TIMES the deaths

and on and on

SD is fudging the numbers

And we should also point out (why I have to....I have no clue) that with such a small sample, you have no fucking way of knowing why there is a difference. You infect a trailer park in ND and the numbers go to the moon.

Your assertion is bullshit.
And in Idaho and Wyoming and West Virginia...I guess SD doesn't have trailer parks huh?

Your question is not germane to the point.

You've lost all credibility.

Better start worrying the boogeyman will get you.

Gee, maybe the Governor of South Dakota is simply smarter than the Governor of New York? Maybe she was sharp enough to realize just how fucking STUPID it was to MANDATE nursing homes have to take back residents that were diagnosed with Covid 19 so that the hospitals could have beds free for the hundreds of thousands of people drama queens like yourself were convinced would be coming?

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

I'm not sure what argument he's trying to make, but plenty of false claims that some 6th-graders could explain to him.

You want to know who's responsible for the all those deaths in New York State nursing homes? It isn't Trump...it isn't anyone from the Federal Government! It's from a bunch of MORONS running that State that were too busy blaming others to realize what THEIR policies were doing to helpless elderly people trapped in nursing homes with the sick people that THEY forced the nursing homes to take back!

Gee, maybe the Governor of South Dakota is simply smarter than the Governor of New York?
Yea...sure. Smarter than North Dakota,Wyoming,Idaho, West Virginia

Yea ...she's a genius...at juking the numbers

Gee, maybe the Governor of South Dakota is simply smarter than the Governor of New York? Maybe she was sharp enough to realize just how fucking STUPID it was to MANDATE nursing homes have to take back residents that were diagnosed with Covid 19 so that the hospitals could have beds free for the hundreds of thousands of people drama queens like yourself were convinced would be coming?

Or its that South Dakota is one of the least populated states in coutry, but has the 12th highest rate of infection.

Almost 2K and usually it takes people 3-4 weeks from infection to die, So, with the Smithfield outbreak just 2 weeks ago...

You want to know who's responsible for the all those deaths in New York State nursing homes?
Why do you ignore the fact that the same thing is happening all across the COUNTRY?

Oh that's right...you're a fucking troll

Or its that South Dakota is one of the least populated states in coutry, but has the 12th highest rate of infection.

Almost 2K and usually it takes people 3-4 weeks from infection to die, So, with the Smithfield outbreak just 2 weeks ago...

Please cite the 3 to 4 weeks. I've heard differently.

Forum List

Back