South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

otto105 Good point.

Here's the list by infection rate.

1587708972463.png

Gee, maybe the Governor of South Dakota is simply smarter than the Governor of New York? Maybe she was sharp enough to realize just how fucking STUPID it was to MANDATE nursing homes have to take back residents that were diagnosed with Covid 19 so that the hospitals could have beds free for the hundreds of thousands of people drama queens like yourself were convinced would be coming?

Or its that South Dakota is one of the least populated states in coutry, but has the 12th highest rate of infection.

Almost 2K and usually it takes people 3-4 weeks from infection to die, So, with the Smithfield outbreak just 2 weeks ago...

Or maybe it's that the Governor of South Dakota explained to the people of her State what they needed to do to keep as safe as possible and then treated them like adults and let them act like adults? Admit it, Otto...it bugs the living shit out of you that South Dakota ISN'T a hot spot!

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What do you make of that ?
What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

And yes, Sweden infected some large nursing homes......that truly sucks.

As I just listed, there are plenty of countries that supposedly locked down that are faring way worse that Sweden.

Dumbass.

Sweden has more cases than Norway on a population adjusted basis.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

I'm not sure what argument he's trying to make, but plenty of false claims that some 6th-graders could explain to him.

Generally I ignore your bullshit.

You want to argue that Norway is lower (by percentage points) than Sweden, I'll give you that.

Why don't you don the math on Holland and Belgium. Hows that look ?

Gee, maybe the Governor of South Dakota is simply smarter than the Governor of New York? Maybe she was sharp enough to realize just how fucking STUPID it was to MANDATE nursing homes have to take back residents that were diagnosed with Covid 19 so that the hospitals could have beds free for the hundreds of thousands of people drama queens like yourself were convinced would be coming?

Or its that South Dakota is one of the least populated states in coutry, but has the 12th highest rate of infection.

Almost 2K and usually it takes people 3-4 weeks from infection to die, So, with the Smithfield outbreak just 2 weeks ago...

Or maybe it's that the Governor of South Dakota explained to the people of her State what they needed to do to keep as safe as possible and then treated them like adults and let them act like adults? Admit it, Otto...it bugs the living shit out of you that South Dakota ISN'T a hot spot!

We are talking numbers that are so small, they are insignificant.

Even if asswipe Lesh got his 50, it would not matter. It's meaningless.

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

As I just listed, there are plenty of countries that supposedly locked down that are faring way worse that Sweden.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

I'm not sure what argument he's trying to make, but plenty of false claims that some 6th-graders could explain to him.

You want to argue that Norway is lower (by percentage points) than Sweden, I'll give you that.

I wasn't correcting you on Holland and Belgium. I was correcting you on Norway and Sweden.

Because it was wrong and you kept repeating it. And it's pretty easy to see how wrong it is.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.

Be my guest. It isn't by much.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

I wasn't correcting you on Holland and Belgium. I was correcting you on Norway and Sweden.

Because it was wrong. And it's pretty easy to see how wrong it is.

Oh fuck you.

You said you didn't know what argument I was making.

You lying fuckwit.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

Because it was wrong and you kept repeating it. And it's pretty easy to see how wrong it is.

It's time to start passing over your high school bullshit....again.

Listen to a press conference given by South Dakota's Governor. She's been solid as a rock throughout this entire thing. No hyperbole. No fear mongering. Cuomo FINALLY gets asked by a reporter about the State mandate regarding seniors being sent back to nursing homes to free up hospital beds and he's clueless! Doesn't know that's even New York State policy! How'd you like THAT asshole being in charge of the care for your grandparents?

You want to know who's responsible for the all those deaths in New York State nursing homes? It isn't Trump...it isn't anyone from the Federal Government! It's from a bunch of MORONS running that State that were too busy blaming others to realize what THEIR policies were doing to helpless elderly people trapped in nursing homes with the sick people that THEY forced the nursing homes to take back!

That's been shown time and time again.

And they ignore it.

I keep asking the question why they keep dying.

People say "population density"....and I ask....do they just accept that.

Why are they not adapting.

They will just continue to die.

New Jersey is starting to catch up to New York.

Listen to a press conference given by South Dakota's Governor. She's been solid as a rock throughout this entire thing. No hyperbole. No fear mongering. Cuomo FINALLY gets asked by a reporter about the State mandate regarding seniors being sent back to nursing homes to free up hospital beds and he's clueless! Doesn't know that's even New York State policy! How'd you like THAT asshole being in charge of the care for your grandparents?

It's not going to fit into the fairy tale.

They just can't stand reality.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.

Be my guest. It isn't by much.

Less infections when adjusting for population and much less deaths when adjusted for population.

What were you even trying to argue? Norway is doing better than Sweden.

25 percent of the deaths in New York State have been in nursing homes. Those poor souls never had a chance. They were trapped in a confined space with the sick people that Cuomo's administration FORCED the nursing homes to take back!

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

Oh fuck you.

You lying fuckwit.

Don't get pissy with me because you were making a stupid argument that took 3 seconds to disprove if you had looked at the fucking numbers.

These are simple facts. Deal with it.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

Oh fuck you.

You lying fuckwit.

Don't get pissy with me because you were making a stupid argument that took 3 seconds to disprove if you had looked at the fucking numbers.

These are simple facts. Deal with it.

You have not disproved it.

And then liberals scratch their heads trying to figure out why there are so many deaths in New York State? Fuck all of you!

It's amazing.

New York and New Jersey (aided by Penn, Conn, And Mass (home of the smart people) are dying and we have to stay home because of them.

Fucking unbelievable.

Dumbass.

It's simple math.
And 10 times the deaths

I know right.

It's time to start passing over your high school bullshit....again.

You're just upset that you were corrected.

Sorry for providing you with factual numbers, I guess.

Forum List

Back