South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

1587705402712.png

what can you expect from poorly educated deplorables....

Attachments

• 1587705376443.png
    1587705376443.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 19
“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.
This is a tragedy. Now there's a shortage of bacon.
Yesterday it was on sale at Hyvee. Two packages for 5 bucks limit 2.
I went though self checkout and bought the limit three times

So, you;re hoarding. You're in your 50s and hoarding bacon. Sure, there's no underlying health issues with you.
6 packages on sale in the freezer is hoarding?

Lol

Typical leftist is clueless about frugality

You bought 3 times as much as you were allowed to. That's called hoarding.
That is not hoarding lol. That is being a wise shopper.

You're an idiot.

The guy with a cart full of tp feels the same. You're afraid bacon is going to run out so you panic bought and don't care if they run out as long as you get yours.

Selfish fucking assholes always make a bad situation worse.
I doubt hell feel the need to return the bacon like the guy who bought 150 packs of tp

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What do you make of that ?
What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

Actually part of the problem with elderly people dying in nursing homes was New York's policy of elderly people HAVING Covid 19 being put back in nursing homes.
Just makin shit up now (again)?

Newsflash...that's happening around the WORLD...has nothing to do with Cuomo

Norway and Sweden have similar cases, but Sweden has a higher death rate (can be explained according to them and they've offered it up).
Norway has a fraction of the infections and deaths that Sweden has...because Norway got serious and locked down.

And you want to go "Sweden" here

I'm 65 STOP TRYING TO KILL ME

Here are the numbers.....

Norway, Population 5.36 Million.......Cases.......7,401

Sweden, Population 10.23 Million......Cases..... 16,755

Belgium, Population 11.46 Million.....Cases.....42,797..... Holy shit.

Holland, Population 17.28 Million..... Cases.......35,729 Not very well contained there.

Denmark Population 5.806 Million.....Cases...... 8,073

Finland Population 5.28 Million.....Cases......4,284 Less than 1/2 of Sweden......but not 10% as some have claimed.

Estonia Population 1.32 Million.....Cases...... 1,592

Poland Population 37.97 Million.....Cases.....10,511 Better than Finland (Do I believe them ?)

Sweden ain't the best.....

Sweden ain't the worst.....

Swedens' high death rate (Belgium and Holland are higher) is explained by it getting into some large nursing homes.

Last edited:
Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population. Finland is lower. Belgium is way above Sweden and Holland is on par (adjusted for population).

What do you make of that ?
What I make of it dumbass is that Norway has so far had one TENTH the number of deaths as Sweden...with half the population...very likely because they were able to keep the virus out of nursing homes and assisted living centers by locking down

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

And yes, Sweden infected some large nursing homes......that truly sucks.

As I just listed, there are plenty of countries that supposedly locked down that are faring way worse that Sweden.

Dumbass.

Actually part of the problem with elderly people dying in nursing homes was New York's policy of elderly people HAVING Covid 19 being put back in nursing homes.

That doesn't explain the deaths in New Jersey nursing homes or in fact all across the nation does it

My point? Using political logic to attempt to defeat a epidemic is a fools game..and this Gov. is a fool.
No, you are the fool. The governor is a politician. Her job is to make the political decisions. And since this pandemic is affecting humans, and humans are political (and economic and biological and etc.), she should weigh in politically, which is what she did.

What I can't believe is that we let Chinese own anything to do with animals in this country. I hope there are strict and strictly enforced safeguards against cruelty in place at that "plant".

I don't know what's sadder, Lesh...you not knowing that was the policy that was killing elderly people in nursing homes...or Cuomo not knowing!

That doesn't explain the deaths in New Jersey nursing homes or in fact all across the nation does it
First you accuse me of making it up...and then when I show you that you're clueless...you say it doesn't matter? You're a joke, Lesh...

First you accuse me of making it up...and then when I show you that you're clueless...you say it doesn't matter? You're a joke, Lesh...

He seems to be getting emotional.

Won't acknowledge facts.

It's Friday and South Dakota didn't fullfil your wish.
Not Friday and not a wish. It was a prediction and the numbers coming from SD make no sense.

North Dakota with half the cases...has twice the deaths

Idaho with 150 less cases has SIX TIMES the deaths

and on and on

SD is fudging the numbers

Did I say it doesn't matter? Why lie?

I said that doesn't explain New Jersey or the REST of the nation

Norway and Sweden have similar cases, but Sweden has a higher death rate (can be explained according to them and they've offered it up).
Norway has a fraction of the infections and deaths that Sweden has...because Norway got serious and locked down.

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population.

?

1587708141107.png

Not Friday and not a wish. It was a prediction and the numbers coming from SD make no sense.

and on and on

Already shared the numbers from Europe and the large range there. Norway and Finland being very different (by a factor of two).

And while you have no problem yelling about Sweden and how they have so many more deaths than others (with the same number of cases), it can't be the case here.

Until you can prove your assertion, it's bullshit.

They have the same number of cases on a population adjusted basis. You made a false claim.

And yes, Sweden infected some large nursing homes......that truly sucks.
Norway kept that from happening because of the lock down..and ended up with 1/5 of the deaths (adjusted for population)

One TENTH in real numbers

I know

"It's just old people...they were gonna die anyway"

Well they were going to di NOW

And you want to kill ME and people my age.

Yea...I'm emotional. You despicable prick

and on and on

And we should also point out (why I have to....I have no clue) that with such a small sample, you have no fucking way of knowing why there is a difference. You infect a trailer park in ND and the numbers go to the moon.

Your assertion is bullshit.

Actually dumbass.....Norway has as many infections as Sweden when adjusted for population.

?

View attachment 327214
Thanks for posting that

Forum List

Back