South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Plain fact. SD is fudging the numbers

Somehow they have a quarter the deaths of any other state with similar numbers of cases.

Please prove it.

Give us the evidence.

You motherfuckers make these claims....yell Hot Spot and when it peters out....you assume someone is lying to you.

But some on your side are willing to accept China's bullshit.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

19:30 only 24 have required ICU in the state to date.
With 1800 cases...that number (along with just 8 deaths) is STUNNINGLY low compared to every other state.

Folks in South Dakota must be supermen huh? Or numbers are being fudged

Or maybe other parts of the country are inept at getting tests done.

Or maybe they are just more able to deal with it.

If it has gotten a hold of middle aged folks....then the numbers will be lower.

Quit being being such a soreassed loser.

You are not getting to 50 by Friday.....shit head.

You'll notice none of the lefties on this board are staying with this thread other than one.

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

How’s that “hot spot” business working out for you and Crepitus ?

What’s good for Americans always turns out to be bad for Democrats doesn’t it?

This woman has come up with some of the most ridiculous excuses for not shutting down her state.

Now, they have one of the largest hot spots in the nation with limited health care for the people.

Rural areas don't have very good health care services nor do they have very much available to the people. Nor do they have enough of the proper equipment to handle the amount of people with the virus.

Republicans. The party of death.

You were saying....?

South Dakota has over 1800 virus cases and only 9 deaths.

Look at the numbers for similar states.

NONE of them have death counts that low. Not even close. Not Idaho...not Wyoming...none

Are folks from SD Supermen?

Or is SD fudging the numbers...

South Dakota has over 1800 virus cases and only 9 deaths.

Look at the numbers for similar states.

NONE of them have death counts that low. Not even close. Not Idaho...not Wyoming...none

Are folks from SD Supermen?

Or is SD fudging the numbers...

So people can no fudge the numbers ?

Who knew ?

Why don't you google and find out.

After all, if you suspect it some left wing asswipe reporter must too.

That or your wish won't come true.

Norway and Sweden have similar cases, but Sweden has a higher death rate (can be explained according to them and they've offered it up).

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

How’s that “hot spot” business working out for you and Crepitus ?

What’s good for Americans always turns out to be bad for Democrats doesn’t it?

Chickenshit OP has vacated the thread.

Norway and Sweden have similar cases, but Sweden has a higher death rate (can be explained according to them and they've offered it up).
Norway has a fraction of the infections and deaths that Sweden has...because Norway got serious and locked down.

And you want to go "Sweden" here

I'm 65 STOP TRYING TO KILL ME

Norway has a fraction of the infections and deaths that Sweden has...because Norway got serious and locked down.

Hide in your house. You’ll be safe there and the government check still comes.

Stop being such a drama queen, Lesh! Having healthy people or people that have already HAD the virus go back to work isn't going to "kill" you! We need to start taking that step as soon as possible because we can't afford to continue to destroy our economy by hiding at home.

Forum List

Back