South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

I'm willing to bet that despite the huge outbreak at the Smithfield plant...that South Dakota will be one of the first States to recover from Covid 19 because healthy people DIDN'T hide in their homes trying to wait this thing out!

Que??
The virus is out there...the only sure way of defeating it is either with a vaccine or by developing the antibodies to fight the virus. You can't do that hiding in your home. Sooner or later you have to come out and when you do...logic would tell you that you're going to be just as susceptible to the virus as you were when you started self quarantining yourself. Sorry but that's reality. The South Dakota Governor grasps that concept. You don't seem to.
People like you are dangerous

So have you gone dancing in your local emergency room yet?

States need so many cases to ensure that they get Federal Money........cough cough.
Wait...you're accusing Republican states of doing that?

You fuckers would throw anyone under the bus for Trump

Jesus

States need so many cases to ensure that they get Federal Money........cough cough.

Jesus
LOL

Since when did we trust any politician..........especially around money........

If you do .........Then you are even more of a fool than I thought you already were.

I'm willing to bet that despite the huge outbreak at the Smithfield plant...that South Dakota will be one of the first States to recover from Covid 19 because healthy people DIDN'T hide in their homes trying to wait this thing out!

Que??
The virus is out there...the only sure way of defeating it is either with a vaccine or by developing the antibodies to fight the virus. You can't do that hiding in your home. Sooner or later you have to come out and when you do...logic would tell you that you're going to be just as susceptible to the virus as you were when you started self quarantining yourself. Sorry but that's reality. The South Dakota Governor grasps that concept. You don't seem to.
People like you are dangerous

So have you gone dancing in your local emergency room yet?
Nope, I play golf three times a week...do my daily run...visit the local Home Depot to get stuff for home projects. Go to the grocery store. Go to the auto parts store. I'm not cooped up at home. I may already have been exposed to the Corona virus...not shown signs...and developed antibodies to the thing! What do you think the chances are that YOU'VE done that?

I may already have been exposed to the Corona virus...not shown signs...and developed antibodies to the thing! What do you think the chances are that YOU'VE done that?
Since our testing is so inadequate...no one knows

Jesus
LOL

If you do .........Then you are even more of a fool than I thought you already were.
Well we certainly can't trust REPUBLICANS... even you admit that

I may already have been exposed to the Corona virus...not shown signs...and developed antibodies to the thing! What do you think the chances are that YOU'VE done that?
Since our testing is so inadequate...no one knows
I know one thing for sure...if I'm out and around each day and you're hiding in your house? I'm far more likely to have been exposed to the virus and have developed the antibodies to let me return to a more normal life. You on the other hand are just as susceptible NOW as you were a month ago!

Jesus
LOL

Well we certainly can't trust REPUBLICANS... even you admit that
Yawn.....I don't trust politicians period.....if you do that is your problem.

I've got a car......only driven on Sundays...by a little old lady.......LOL

"They all do it"...is nothing but cover for YOUR party doing it

"They all do it"...is nothing but cover for YOUR party doing it
Stop FISHING........which is what you are doing.......and if you trust politicians that is your major malfunction and not mine.

This topic is about S. Dakota............and that Governor is SHINING in this situation..........They refused to shut down........had some snags......and they are DOING DAMNED WELL.............

They have NO REASON....to listen to other States on how to deal with it there.......because there is only a million in the state........and they are spread out for the most part already...........Much different from New York all jammed up..........and other HIVES of population............

Very WELL DONE IN SOUTH DAKOTA INDEED.

19:30 only 24 have required ICU in the state to date.
With 1800 cases...that number (along with just 8 deaths) is STUNNINGLY low compared to every other state.

Folks in South Dakota must be supermen huh? Or numbers are being fudged

With 1800 cases...that number (along with just 8 deaths) is STUNNINGLY low compared to every other state.

What is the age.....of the stats........LOL..............

Show me the stack of dead bodies you are looking for.........LOL

If you can't show that......you have nothing..........That is a very low population density State......why does common sense escape you.............In the last video the Governor addressed the hot spot they got.

The people that seem to be affected the worst with Covid 19 are those that are obese or that have respiratory issues. So the question is...are people in South Dakota in better shape physically than people from New York? Does that make them less apt to die from a virus? It would appear to be the case.

So the question is...are people in South Dakota in better shape physically than people from New York? Does that make them less apt to die from a virus? It would appear to be the case.
Are they four times more healthy than folks in Wyoming and Idaho?

So the question is...are people in South Dakota in better shape physically than people from New York? Does that make them less apt to die from a virus? It would appear to be the case.
I highly doubt that. So what did South Dakota do differently than those two States? They didn't do the lock down thing for starters. Healthy people didn't hide in their homes. For some reason that seems to have lessoned the severity of the outbreak. If you took away the Smithfield plant's totals the State's numbers would have been even more stellar!

Last edited:
24 in ICU and only 7 deaths........appears to be the case .........

Show me the body bags that you KEEP LOOKING FOR.......or you have NOTHING.

Then tell me how to stop the Common Cold.......YOU CAN'T.....that is the deal ..Lowering the curve is for the medical community...........the rest is academic.............This like all others will run their course.........and you can yell......pound your fist.........the virus doesn't care.......Nature will take it's course.......All we have done is DELAYED it...........and destroyed the economy for it.

South Dakota REFUSED TO GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE......and it's working .........which is pissing you off isn't it..............

Why are sitting here HOPING FOR HIGHER DEATHS.........beyond me.

Plain fact. SD is fudging the numbers

Somehow they have a quarter the deaths of any other state with similar numbers of cases.

Forum List

Back