South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Read this little tidbit from the moron OP who claims to be so fucking smart.

This woman has come up with some of the most ridiculous excuses for not shutting down her state.

Now, they have one of the largest hot spots in the nation with limited health care for the people.

Rural areas don't have very good health care services nor do they have very much available to the people. Nor do they have enough of the proper equipment to handle the amount of people with the virus.

Republicans. The party of death.

Gee, what a slanted piece by The Washington Post! I was amused how even the picture of the South Dakota Governor was designed to make her look bad.

1587490676657.png

1587490802174.png

Gee, guess what photo The Washington Post decided to run with? Could you BE anymore transparent?

I watched her explain what was going on last night. The "hot spot" was in a food plant that would have been open even under other States most stringent shut down rules because it's deemed "essential". So this is nothing more than one more attempt by the Left to smear a Republican.

I watched her explain what was going on last night. The "hot spot" was in a food plant that would have been open even under other States most stringent shut down rules because it's deemed "essential". So this is nothing more than one more attempt by the Left to smear a Republican.
There are1800 cases in SD.Only a third are plant workers

At the time the plant was closed...a little more than HALF the reported Covid 19 cases in South Dakota were from the plant. South Dakota is fine. They had the outbreak. They've taken appropriate steps to deal with the outbreak in the county where it's concentrated. The rest of the State has very little of the virus and so life goes on as usual.

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

URANUS is a hot spot being visited by many Horny Chinese Scientists.

At the time the plant was closed...a little more than HALF the reported Covid 19 cases in South Dakota were from the plant.
So it wasn't just the plant...and with 1800 and counting obviously isn't now

South Dakota is fudging the numbers

No other state with that many cases has that low of a death figure. Not even close

Wyoming has similar numbers of dead and only a QUARTER of the number of total cases

So fucking what ?

This is their case trend.

1587502216232.png

Look at the y axis. Do we really need to put up New York's to show you just how damn stupid you guys sound ?

Oh look someone else died there.

Up to 8.

Wyoming added 4.

RUNFORTHEBLACKHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the time the plant was closed...a little more than HALF the reported Covid 19 cases in South Dakota were from the plant.
So it wasn't just the plant...and with 1800 and counting obviously isn't now

Did you listen to the Governor's press conference? She was quite blunt about there being no way to keep the virus from spreading...her entire point was that the only way to deal with this is to try and control the spread and not overwhelm the health system. She gave credit to the people of South Dakota for taking personal responsibility for their own safety by employing good hygiene and social distancing. In other words...she treated the people of her State like adults. I'm willing to bet that despite the huge outbreak at the Smithfield plant...that South Dakota will be one of the first States to recover from Covid 19 because healthy people DIDN'T hide in their homes trying to wait this thing out!

South Dakota is fudging the numbers

No other state with that many cases has that low of a death figure. Not even close

Wyoming has similar numbers of dead and only a QUARTER of the number of total cases
Is it that South Dakota is fudging the numbers...or is it that other States are inflating theirs?

Is it that South Dakota is fudging the numbers...or is it that other States are inflating theirs?
You really think Wyoming, and Arkansas, and Idaho are inflating the numbers to hurt Trump?

If that's true...that really IS newsworthy

I'm willing to bet that despite the huge outbreak at the Smithfield plant...that South Dakota will be one of the first States to recover from Covid 19 because healthy people DIDN'T hide in their homes trying to wait this thing out!

Que??

You really think Wyoming, and Arkansas, and Idaho are inflating the numbers to hurt Trump?

I think there is no uniform method for reporting Covid 19 deaths, Lesh! Someone was on here earlier going nuts about the 5 year old girl who died in Michigan calling her the youngest Covid 19 victim. The problem with that contention is that the girl died of meningitis not because of Covid 19. Had she been diagnosed with Covid 19? Yes she had but meningitis is a totally separate health issue from Covid 19. It's a swelling of the membranes in the brain. It has nothing to do with Corona virus!

So how are States tabulating their dead? Is someone who dies of stomach cancer while also having Corona virus counted as a victim of Covid 19?

I'm willing to bet that despite the huge outbreak at the Smithfield plant...that South Dakota will be one of the first States to recover from Covid 19 because healthy people DIDN'T hide in their homes trying to wait this thing out!

Que??
The virus is out there...the only sure way of defeating it is either with a vaccine or by developing the antibodies to fight the virus. You can't do that hiding in your home. Sooner or later you have to come out and when you do...logic would tell you that you're going to be just as susceptible to the virus as you were when you started self quarantining yourself. Sorry but that's reality. The South Dakota Governor grasps that concept. You don't seem to.

I think there is no uniform method for reporting Covid 19 deaths, Lesh! Someone was on here earlier going nuts about the 5 year old girl who died in Michigan calling her the youngest Covid 19 victim. The problem with that contention is that the girl died of meningitis not because of Covid 19. Had she been diagnosed with Covid 19? Yes she had but meningitis is a totally separate health issue from Covid 19. It's a swelling of the membranes in the brain. It has nothing to do with Corona virus!

So how are States tabulating their dead? Is someone who dies of stomach cancer while also having Corona virus counted as a victim of Covid 19?
States need so many cases to ensure that they get Federal Money........cough cough.

Forum List

Back