South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

It’s obvious the destruction of the US economy in service of (1) defeating Trump (2) punishing Americans for electing him and (3) advancing a laundry list of the communist ideas they have been waiting to impose.

Liberals, rejected over and over, impose their edicts through crisis and fear and secondly through court decisions.
What a crock of shit.

Interesting that you understand that Trump's abysmal performance will hurt his re-election chances

The funny thing is...in times like these, a President USUALLY gets a HUGE bump. Bush went up to over 90% approval

All Trump had to do was stay quiet and let the "adults" do the heavy lifting...and he'd be a hero
'
Instead we have you....lamely and desperately defending him
In fairness..comparing 9/11 and this crisis, regarding popularity..doesn't work for me..because of the essential difference in the attitude of the people. 9/11 galvanized us....This pandemic....polarizes us. As indeed every event in the last 10 years has...with ever increasing intensity. Our enemies use this to their advantage..or at least they have thus far.

Trump cannot stay silent while great events transpire..he is the star..and the star does not share the limelight! Trump missed a huge opportunity here..and never knew it. He could have played the great conciliator....offering the States...Blue and Red..the olive branch and humbly offered the full help of the US..,letting the States take the lead...But Trump don't do humble. Pity, for his fans....he would have won the White House again in a walk!

Wishful thinking is what makes a state with 7 deaths a “hot spot”.
Umm, no.

Lack of social distance will though.

“Exponential” I think you said? Is that when cases drop?
Please, quote me saying "exponential".

And as far as "when cases drop"?

The only places I know of where that's actually happening is on the coasts.
Well, it's now a week since Political Wire claimed S. Dakota is the latest "hotspot" and in that time one person has died there from Chinavirus. One. Uno.

Maybe - just maybe - it's time for you to admit your media treats you like a gullible child and you swallow like a $5 crack whore.

Or not … your call.

It’s obvious the destruction of the US economy in service of (1) defeating Trump (2) punishing Americans for electing him and (3) advancing a laundry list of the communist ideas they have been waiting to impose.

Liberals, rejected over and over, impose their edicts through crisis and fear and secondly through court decisions.
What a crock of shit.

Interesting that you understand that Trump's abysmal performance will hurt his re-election chances

The funny thing is...in times like these, a President USUALLY gets a HUGE bump. Bush went up to over 90% approval

All Trump had to do was stay quiet and let the "adults" do the heavy lifting...and he'd be a hero
'
In fairness..comparing 9/11 and this crisis, regarding popularity..doesn't work for me..because of the essential difference in the attitude of the people. 9/11 galvanized us....This pandemic....polarizes us. As indeed every event in the last 10 years has...with ever increasing intensity. Our enemies use this to their advantage..or at least they have thus far.

Trump cannot stay silent while great events transpire..he is the star..and the star does not share the limelight! Trump missed a huge opportunity here..and never knew it. He could have played the great conciliator....offering the States...Blue and Red..the olive branch and humbly offered the full help of the US..,letting the States take the lead...But Trump don't do humble. Pity, for his fans....he would have won the White House again in a walk!
Another liberal oh-so-patiently explaining how Trump can win! They really care!

Cringe

What a crock of shit.

'

Another liberal oh-so-patiently explaining how Trump can win! They really care!

Cringe
***grins*** I do believe I used the past tense.

Umm, no.

Well, it's now a week since Political Wire claimed S. Dakota is the latest "hotspot" and in that time one person has died there from Chinavirus. One. Uno.

Maybe - just maybe - it's time for you to admit your media treats you like a gullible child and you swallow like a $5 crack whore.

Or not … your call.

The media is the biggest problem Americans face. Everything else pales before that. The serfs here who bounce from outrage to outrage at the direction of the press arent the problem..you will always have those. They will follow whoever is in power. It is these hugely rich megacorporations attacking us that have to be taken care of first. The Lugenpresse.

180 new cases Friday.

The deaths come later

You hope.

Hey you never commented on that long loud shrill scream that New York would need 50,000 ventilators. Did you miss my question? How many did you end up needing again?

How many beds on the hospital ship are occupied?

Are the Kurds still being "slaughtered"?

Umm, no.

Americans win..and you lose. Again.
So, no response then?

Not surprised.

Umm, no.

So, no response then?

Not surprised.

Well if you dont consider kicking your ass all over the board a response.....

Umm, no.

So, no response then?

Not surprised.

I'll be sure to let you know if that ever happens. Don't hold yer breath though. The quality of opposition here is pretty damn low.

Wow.....

Hey MarcATL .....this one isn't being kept up. Why not ?

You feeling pretty stupid for posting it to start ?

Sorth Dakota is still at 7 deaths....been there for almost a week......2nd only to Wyoming for lowest.

And cases today are down as they have been declining...

Sucks that you are wrong....but we know you are used to it. (Sucks for you....not for South Dakota)

1587421352319.png

Umm, no.

So, no response then?

Not surprised.

I'll be sure to let you know if that ever happens. Don't hold yer breath though. The quality of opposition here is pretty damn low.

You really are putting yourself down.

"TONIGHT: Gov. Kristi Noem joins "Hannity" to discuss her state of South Dakota's response to the coronavirus outbreak. Tune in to Fox News Channel tonight at 9p ET "

Umm, no.

So, no response then?

Not surprised.

Only if you are even dumber than I think you are.

And trust me, that wouldn't be easy.

Umm, no.

So, no response then?

Not surprised.

Only if you are even dumber than I think you are.

And trust me, that wouldn't be easy.

Any more “hot spots” you want to discuss?

OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGG

North Dakota is at 13 total deaths.

Maybe that was what they meant ?

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back