South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.
This is a tragedy. Now there's a shortage of bacon.
Yesterday it was on sale at Hyvee. Two packages for 5 bucks limit 2.
I went though self checkout and bought the limit three times

So, you;re hoarding. You're in your 50s and hoarding bacon. Sure, there's no underlying health issues with you.
6 packages on sale in the freezer is hoarding?

Lol

Typical leftist is clueless about frugality

You bought 3 times as much as you were allowed to. That's called hoarding.
That is not hoarding lol. That is being a wise shopper.

You're an idiot.

The guy with a cart full of tp feels the same. You're afraid bacon is going to run out so you panic bought and don't care if they run out as long as you get yours.

Selfish fucking assholes always make a bad situation worse.
My purchase had nothing to do with fear of shortages ya moron. I bought it because it was a good deal.
I also stocked up on charcoal because it was 2 bags for 5 dollars.

Being smart with your money is wise. Buying 10 packages of toilet paper is not being frugal.

A good deal that you felt you were obligated to more than others.
Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

No, I'm not your neighbor, just pointing out that during a pandemic you're kind of a selfish prick.

Virginia pastor dies from coronavirus after vowing to keep church open despite essential business order

This is the model SD's governor is following.

"old man dies of pre existing condition, cold pushes him over the edge"

we're a nation of 320 million people, they die every day all day

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

So, you;re hoarding. You're in your 50s and hoarding bacon. Sure, there's no underlying health issues with you.

Lol

You're an idiot.

The guy with a cart full of tp feels the same. You're afraid bacon is going to run out so you panic bought and don't care if they run out as long as you get yours.

My purchase had nothing to do with fear of shortages ya moron. I bought it because it was a good deal.

Being smart with your money is wise. Buying 10 packages of toilet paper is not being frugal.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

No, I'm not your neighbor, just pointing out that during a pandemic you're kind of a selfish prick.
During a pandemic? Lol

So every year in flu season people should refrain from taking advantage of AMAZING sale prices..

istockphoto-483771109-612x612.jpg

now theres OVER 500 from the company reported as positive for the virus -

unprotected -

their friends outside the job
all of their friends
and their friends
any human all of those people had contact with
the truck driver that had breakfast at the diner then got in his rig and headed south through 4 states
that list is endless ^^^^^^^^^^

then you get to those 500's family, and repeat the never ending possibilities.

yeah SD is just fukn fine -

dumbass rw's in denial, not so much

That lady is an idiot.
Refuses to shut down restaurants and movie theaters ...
Even VERY large gatherings. Sucking up to Dumpster Don for certain.

noisepollution460.jpg
The mayor of Sioux Falls complained last weekend that he couldn't even shutter his city and make a difference because of the outlying areas not shutting public spots like restaurants. The governor is an idiot for not figuring out there's a difference between an urban area of 300K people or so, and the rest of the state where it's one person per hundred cows or chickens.

Down here it was slightly different. The rural counties were suddenly all reporting people sick, and often being transported to larger hospitals in urban counties. It all blew up at the same time. Our governor who is closer to Trump than Trump's oversized boxers did shut it down. April 20th is supposed to be the peak for infections, but the school year ends around May 20th or so, and we expect to be pretty well shut down until June 1. I'm hopeful there will be some changes. Like letting eat in places reopen but with limits on how many people can be in at one time.

I remember a few short weeks ago when our resident Trumpists were crowing about how "protected" there were out in Goobersville and this was a big liberal city problem. Did no good to remind them that it's coming their way. And once it did, they yammered: hey, it's only a thousand or two thousand cases. That's NOTHING compared to NYC!

Well DuH - there are only half a million or a million people in your entire state Gomer. They never seem to learn anything. We should herd them all into a nice big state like Texas or Alaska and let 'em infect one another to their little hearts content. Just don't cross that border!

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

So every year in flu season people should refrain from taking advantage of AMAZING sale prices..

View attachment 323781

No, this isn't the flu. I'm sorry you don't realize that.

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

No, there is no shortage of bacon. I'm not sorry you don't realize that.

I laugh at your stupidity.

Actually nothing is coming their way in South Dakota. The infected, all 300 of them are of the same immigrant community living in very congested housing. The rest of the state has nothing to worry about. Maybe hiring immigrants all from the same village back home should be rethought as a business model.

Actually nothing is coming their way in South Dakota. The infected, all 300 of them are of the same immigrant community living in very congested housing. The rest of the state has nothing to worry about. Maybe hiring immigrants all from the same village back home should be rethought as a business model.

over 500 now from the plant -

An outbreak at anpork processing plant that would have been essential anyhow. You are really reaching here.

Sure, but those workers were free to stop wherever they wanted on the way home to family thanks to the governor. Making the spread easier for the virus.

Feel free to remain in your mother's basement.

It's safe there....nobody will figure out you are a moron.

Unless you talk to them.

Look for a community spike in the city 10-14 days.

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

I know there isn't, I'm not the one who panic bought it. I'm also not the one who is a selfish asshole that took advantage on a sale of bacon and over bought what I was allowed to and took the opportunity away from others who may be cash strapped right now.

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

I know there isn't, I'm not the one who panic bought it. I'm also not the one who is a selfish asshole that took advantage on a sale of bacon and over bought what I was allowed to and took the opportunity away from others who may be cash strapped right now.

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

the greed may get deeper in gramps freezer

An outbreak at anpork processing plant that would have been essential anyhow. You are really reaching here.

Sure, but those workers were free to stop wherever they wanted on the way home to family thanks to the governor. Making the spread easier for the virus.

Feel free to remain in your mother's basement.

It's safe there....nobody will figure out you are a moron.

Unless you talk to them.

Look for a community spike in the city 10-14 days.

3700 employees - no pandemic protocol - spike aint the word.

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

Watch out, Gramp's is going to turn to horse meat before you know it.

Not surprising is it? This plant was sold to the Chinese who imported basically all labor. They pay them little and the workers live in very crowded housing. They don't mind because this is just the way they live back home.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a similar outbreak at the Chobani plants. Same business model.

now theres OVER 500 from the company reported as positive for the virus -

unprotected -

their friends outside the job
all of their friends
and their friends
any human all of those people had contact with
the truck driver that had breakfast at the diner then got in his rig and headed south through 4 states
that list is endless ^^^^^^^^^^

then you get to those 500's family, and repeat the never ending possibilities.

yeah SD is just fukn fine -

dumbass rw's in denial, not so much

That lady is an idiot.
Refuses to shut down restaurants and movie theaters ...
Even VERY large gatherings. Sucking up to Dumpster Don for certain.

noisepollution460.jpg
The mayor of Sioux Falls complained last weekend that he couldn't even shutter his city and make a difference because of the outlying areas not shutting public spots like restaurants. The governor is an idiot for not figuring out there's a difference between an urban area of 300K people or so, and the rest of the state where it's one person per hundred cows or chickens.

Down here it was slightly different. The rural counties were suddenly all reporting people sick, and often being transported to larger hospitals in urban counties. It all blew up at the same time. Our governor who is closer to Trump than Trump's oversized boxers did shut it down. April 20th is supposed to be the peak for infections, but the school year ends around May 20th or so, and we expect to be pretty well shut down until June 1. I'm hopeful there will be some changes. Like letting eat in places reopen but with limits on how many people can be in at one time.

I remember a few short weeks ago when our resident Trumpists were crowing about how "protected" there were out in Goobersville and this was a big liberal city problem. Did no good to remind them that it's coming their way. And once it did, they yammered: hey, it's only a thousand or two thousand cases. That's NOTHING compared to NYC!

Well DuH - there are only half a million or a million people in your entire state Gomer. They never seem to learn anything. We should herd them all into a nice big state like Texas or Alaska and let 'em infect one another to their little hearts content. Just don't cross that border!
Gooberville's infection rates may be lower than NYC, but maybe not. NYC is just now getting a handle on those who died while self treating. But at any rate, the healthcare in gooberville is less than in NYC. Here in Miss, due to the liberals funding HC for all those rural blacks, we're blessed with a pretty comprehensive network. I had no idea Miss actually has a mobile hospital of sorts. And most likely our rural outbreaks, esp in white counties, and from the Goobers believing Trump that it was a swell time go to Louisiana for Mardi Gras.

Our governor did a good job in shutting everything down two weeks ago, because it appears April 20 or so will hold with the most infections. If the infections we have had tripled or even more in those two weeks, it'd be people on the sidewalks outside of hospitals down here. Now it looks like will slide by.

Not surprising is it? This plant was sold to the Chinese who imported basically all labor. They pay them little and the workers live in very crowded housing. They don't mind because this is just the way they live back home.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a similar outbreak at the Chobani plants. Same business model.

And it was a food source that Americans depended on. Just ask Gramps, he's addicted to the shit.

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

no hamburger to be found in my local wmart - can good shelves empty- paper products - lol, yeah right - sugar hell no -

very little available, and a 2 day waiting list (on line )to get nothing -

flu season ya know -

Lol

You're an idiot.

Lol

Poor baby. You mad bruh

During a pandemic? Lol

View attachment 323781

shhhhhhhhhhhh -

no hamburger to be found in my local wmart - can good shelves empty- paper products - lol, yeah right - sugar hell no -

very little available, and a 2 day waiting list to get nothing -

flu season ya know -

Yep, those yearly food and paper product shortages, just another flu season.

Ah'm a gonna go and pooch me a deer.

Actually one of my neighbors has a freezer full a venision. His wife hates it. I bet she'd give me some. Makes good chili

Forum List

Back