South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

South Dakota has less than 1,000 cases and 6 fucking deaths.

What a load of bullshit MarcATL

I've noticed you've loaded the board with other bullshit threads too.

I've responded asking for proof on a couple of them. And, well, I'm still waiting.
As is the case with this coronavirus -- comments like these don't age well at all....

I will keep reading to see if there is any admission of wrong on your part.....doubt it tho...

The plant was taking measures and when people were showing signs they were sent to the doctor.
Do you have a link? I'm pretty skeptical considering the results

And oh yea...by the time you're "showing signs"...you have been spreading this horror for days

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why did these plants shut down?? That only hurts the economy...

Just get back to work, some folks may get sick, but that is the necessary trade off to keep this economy going....

South Dakota has less than 1,000 cases and 6 fucking deaths.

What a load of bullshit MarcATL

I've noticed you've loaded the board with other bullshit threads too.

I've responded asking for proof on a couple of them. And, well, I'm still waiting.
As is the case with this coronavirus -- comments like these don't age well at all....

I will keep reading to see if there is any admission of wrong on your part.....doubt it tho...

Those were the facts then.

As of today, they are still ast 6 deaths.

Please tell me why the fuck you care about South Dakota when New York registered 11,500 new cases and is double digit percentage of the entire world deaths ?

The plant was taking measures and when people were showing signs they were sent to the doctor.

And oh yea...by the time you're "showing signs"...you have been spreading this horror for days

Post #75.....

Really...you are still working from the premise that Washington Post is useful beyond a toilet paper substitute ?

• Thanks

So stay in your basement and leave the rest of us to die as we wish.
You wanna die... go do it. But do it where you won’t hurt anyone else.
You won’t be missed

• Thanks

So stay in your basement and leave the rest of us to die as we wish.
You wanna die... go do it. But do it where you won’t hurt anyone else.
You won’t be missed

Stay in your basement and shiver.

You are not missed now.

6 deaths? Wow. The horror.
When NY shut down there were just over 100 cases and one death

They didn't shut down.

What is it that you guys don't get.

The governor had to get really pissed at people. And they only shut down public playgrounds a week ago.

So, you can cut that shit out now.
All you just did was point out how TIGHTLY we need to shut down

Only a moron would draw that conclusion.

Go ahead and ignore everything going on around you that discredits your bullshit claims.

You seem to be pretty good at it.

Let me know when there is a vaccine for this. Because the only vaccine for it now is hope. I am not for getting an illness and the only cure for it is I hope I don't die.

The pussies on this board who are afraid can stay at home.

Why do they insist on keeping us home too ?

We won't infect them if they stay locked up.

Why did these plants shut down?? That only hurts the economy...

Just get back to work, some folks may get sick, but that is the necessary trade off to keep this economy going....
These are not citizens, they are immigrants. Because of their sickness they are now a danger to Americans. They should be deported.

The exponential rise of cases in SD has began. Heck of a job, Kristi.

‘It Really Is the Perfect Storm’: Coronavirus Comes for Rural America

“One of the negatives of living in a rural community is you think it protects you somehow,” says Leibrand, who for years has also been the health officer—a sort of local surgeon general—of the county, a sprawling expanse of rich alluvial farmland, exurban bedroom communities and steep Cascade peaks midway between Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia. “We get a little bit cavalier, a little lazy about social distancing.” On April 1, Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota—one of five states, all in the central heartland, without stay-at-home orders—defended her decision to leave South Dakotans “free to exercise their rights to work, to worship, and to play” by saying, “South Dakota is not New York City, and our sense of personal responsibility, our resiliency and our already sparse population density put us in a great position to manage this virus” without resorting to the “draconian” measures taken elsewhere.

Complacency is fast fading, however, as rural residents realize that, far from being immune, they may be uniquely vulnerable when the epidemic reaches them. Even as Noem spoke, Covid-19 was spreading at a Sioux Falls meatpacking plant that subsequently closed after more than 300 workers fell sick, and local officials across the state begged her to issue shutdown and shelter-in-place orders."

Happy Easter berg...oh I forgot. Sorry.

Anyhow SD has had a total of 6 deaths. NYC which did institute draconian measures has had 16000.

Care to apply some Pharisee logic there?

Forum List

Back