Southern pride

Nobody likes to be called an Uncle Tom, but nobody denies that they exist.
It's funny that you don't see the racism in the idea that if black people disagree with you they must be "Uncle Toms."
Are you denying that Uncle Toms exist?
Are you denying that black people can think for themselves?
No.
Then on what basis are you calling any black person an Uncle Tom?
I didn't. I asked if they exist. Funny how no one on the Right has answered that simple question.

Weren't you rationalizing Republicans' abuse of power when they voted not to pay our debts by raising the debt ceiling?

That's different...somehow.

that never happened, Republicans never voted to not pay the debt. There was always plenty of revenue coming in to do that
Voting to not raise the debt ceiling is voting to not pay the debt.
Weren't you rationalizing Republicans' abuse of power when they voted not to pay our debts by raising the debt ceiling?

That's different...somehow.

that never happened, Republicans never voted to not pay the debt. There was always plenty of revenue coming in to do that

Wrong again, you're good at that. There was plenty of money coming in to pay the debt. I realize that if you lost your job and had a choice between paying your mortgage and buying beer you'd buy beer, but that's just you
False. Tax cuts for the rich has vastly lowered revenues, by over $1.5 trillion.

You're wrong, but that comment has nothing to do with the discussion and I'm not following you down a rat hole.

The argument that Republicans voted to not pay the debt is pure bull crap. Revenue coming in greatly exceeded debt payments. You're used to being wrong, aren't you? It explains all the red ink on your papers in school, doesn't it?
The difference between you and I is I back up my statements:

Revisiting the cost of the Bush tax cuts - The Washington Post

How Much Did the Bush Tax Cuts Cost in Forgone Revenue Tax Foundation

Now go eat shit, loser.

What is it. Some people claim that they fly the con flag to express southern heritage and/or southern pride.

the vast majority of proud southerners don't fly the confederate flag, bigot
The guy across the street from me does, on a flagpole right beneath the American flag. He also has a Black lawn jockey next to his driveway.

Oh, the guy across the street from you does, then I stand corrected, most southerners do fly the confederate flag

that really is your intellectual speed, isn't it?
Conservatives love anecdotal evidence, so I was trying to speak on that level for your benefit.

So you typed that in, read it and it actually sounded good to you so you clicked "post reply?" Seriously?
I see wingnuts such as yourself using the anecdote of the woman in San Francisco being murdered by an illegal to say "See? Illegals ARE murderers".

So again: conservatives love anecdotal evidence.

Wrong again, you're good at that. There was plenty of money coming in to pay the debt. I realize that if you lost your job and had a choice between paying your mortgage and buying beer you'd buy beer, but that's just you
False. Tax cuts for the rich has vastly lowered revenues, by over $1.5 trillion.

You're wrong, but that comment has nothing to do with the discussion and I'm not following you down a rat hole.

The argument that Republicans voted to not pay the debt is pure bull crap. Revenue coming in greatly exceeded debt payments. You're used to being wrong, aren't you? It explains all the red ink on your papers in school, doesn't it?
The difference between you and I is I back up my statements:

Revisiting the cost of the Bush tax cuts - The Washington Post

How Much Did the Bush Tax Cuts Cost in Forgone Revenue Tax Foundation

Now go eat shit, loser.

You back up your statements? Plural? Wow, those are two posts I missed of yours.

And again, explain the math to me. So you're saying we couldn't make the debt payments without borrowing money to do it? Hmmm. So you think just the debt payments exceed the entire revenue brought in by the Federal government. Dude, that's just retarded

the vast majority of proud southerners don't fly the confederate flag, bigot
The guy across the street from me does, on a flagpole right beneath the American flag. He also has a Black lawn jockey next to his driveway.

Oh, the guy across the street from you does, then I stand corrected, most southerners do fly the confederate flag

that really is your intellectual speed, isn't it?
Conservatives love anecdotal evidence, so I was trying to speak on that level for your benefit.

So you typed that in, read it and it actually sounded good to you so you clicked "post reply?" Seriously?
I see wingnuts such as yourself using the anecdote of the woman in San Francisco being murdered by an illegal to say "See? Illegals ARE murderers".

So again: conservatives love anecdotal evidence.

So you saw a conservative once use an anecdotal argument, and I'm a libertarian, so I might as well have been the one who did that, so it's OK for you to use anecdotal arguments

:wtf:

I like to keep you talking. I could never make you look as butt stupid as you make yourself

Forum List

Back