Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

BULLSHIT.

Leftards are fucking liars. Every word out of their damn mouths is a lie.
1701991729837.png

Actually, it may be a crime...

(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.
Yup attempting to protect a criminal not only is a crime in and of itself, but can get you charged as a willful accomplice of their original crime.

So you want the tapes released so you know who the terrorists are, right?

Why did democrats protect the maga people? You believe that?

Republican excuses for the insurrection to date:

It was AntiFa and the FBI

But it was also BLM

But it was peaceful, just tourists getting high spirited

And the police invited them in

Through some windows?

But we can't have an investigation because???

But we're blurring their faces so you can't identify them-- which makes no damn sense if they are AntiFa, BLM, and the FBI

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously?

It sounds to me like MAGA Mike's gusto to release the videos has backfired on him! Is his loyalty to the Constitution or to the rioters? MAGA Mike seems very dangerous to me!
I'm sure he does. The opposition usually does when they start using the tools of their office to seek justice.

Actually, it may be a crime...

(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.
Nope. The prosecution already has the unedited tapes. There's no obstruction when the faces are blurred for the public.

You may seem like a normal neighbor who drinks beer and hangs out with neighbors.

Seeing your neighbor trying to overthrow an election and assault our Capitol changes everything

That is why Johnson is blurring the images

That asshole works for me?
You are fired
What part of, "prosecutors already have the video" is hard to understand?

So they're helping people who broke Federal law. Obstruction of justice.

Well, I guess this isn't a surprise. The "Rule of Law" party, and all.

They're not even trying to hide it now.
What part of "prosecutors already have the video" is hard to understand? Do you not think they could release their unblurred version if they wanted to?

Johnson should be getting a letter from DOJ any day now.

Charge the bastard with Obstruction Of Justice.
What part of "prosecutors already have the video" is hard to understand? There's no obstruction of anything.

But wait… I thought the whole point of this excersize was to show that there was no violence.. or something

Why hide faces of people who did nothing?
Because they did nothing and there is no need to expose them to abuse from the bloodthirsty left.

Republicans don’t want their boss to recognize them

That A hole works for me?
If they've done nothing illegal, it's not the government's job to make their lives miserable, no matter how many times you stomp your feet.

I hope so too. What he's doing is a crime. If police found out I was concealing the identity of a criminal, no doubt, I would get arrested.
What part of "prosecutors already have the video" is hard to understand?

The DOJ already has original footage

Blurring the image prevents friends, family, employers and neighbors from knowing you are an insurgent who hates America
That is the point, after all. It's not the government's job to retaliate against citizens for thought crimes.

Forum List

Back