spending $10 Million on MLK day

"It is up to white people to honor Dr King, and to think about what it must be like to not be white." - Low IQ Crazy Chelsea Handler

If he did volunteer the left would just find some moronic way to claim it was racist.

if he spends 10 million playing golf RW's wouldnt say a word about about it, just lick his ass and grin
Kind of like LW's did with the previous President.

exactly like Trump lied about what LW's did and stupid shits bought it
And stupid shits like you bought every word out of Obama's mouth no questions ask. Nothing is funnier than those who accuse other's of doing exactly what they have done.

This one trip cost more than his salary for the entire 4 years in office. For all his grandstanding about giving it away, he could say the taxpayers a whole lot more money by keeping his fat ass in the White House we so graciously provide for him and his family.
Are you still upset that working people are keeping more of their money instead of the government?

It must be very trying for someone who's whining about barely making the top 10% of the richest in America.

We feel your pain.

If he did volunteer the left would just find some moronic way to claim it was racist.

if he spends 10 million playing golf RW's wouldnt say a word about about it, just lick his ass and grin

And stupid shits like you bought every word out of Obama's mouth no questions ask. Nothing is funnier than those who accuse other's of doing exactly what they have done.

yeah, thats why I didnt vote for him - you dumbass

Yeah making a claim that can't be verified is really easy shit for brains.

you would think a billionaire could afford a different cap, shirt, and slacks as much as lard ass plays golf wouldnt you?

same ones everytime.

There you go, you got him this time I think, Trump wore the same clothes more than one time, man take this and the fact he gets two scoops of ice cream, y’all can impeach him now for sure.
You, auntie mad maxin , and Al green. Peas in a pod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DTmdKNeVQAY6k2C.jpg

th

This one trip cost more than his salary for the entire 4 years in office. For all his grandstanding about giving it away, he could say the taxpayers a whole lot more money by keeping his fat ass in the White House we so graciously provide for him and his family.
In relative terms, it sounds like Walmart boasting that they put food on your table for forty hours a week, and expect to be thanked for it.

The more I know about you, the less of a man, or a human being you become. All this despite your being relegated to the top 10% of income earners. How dare the middle-class workers want to keep their money - greedy bastards!

I'll bet you 10K .. then show you my voting record in a court of law, when you lose you pay all costs

ready asshat ?

In relative terms, it sounds like Walmart boasting that they put food on your table for forty hours a week, and expect to be thanked for it.

The more I know about you, the less of a man, or a human being you become. All this despite your being relegated to the top 10% of income earners. How dare the middle-class workers want to keep their money - greedy bastards!

I do not know what they fuck you are going on about with WalMart, but Trump loves to brag about how he gives up his salary, yet he spends more on one trip to Florida than his entire salary for 4 years, and zealots like you praise him for doing so. He did not take a day trip to Florida on his own dime, but on that of you and me and all the rest of the people who pay taxes (of course I am assuming you pay taxes, which might be a stretch).

I have not been regulated to anything, my wife and I worked our asses off to get where we are. 6 years ago our household income was less than 50 grand between us, now it is 3 times that much because in that time I finished my bachelor and Masters and two certificate programs and my wife finished nursing school and become an RN who is now working on her Masters. Then fucking jealous morons like put us down for getting to where we are.

So you can take your envy and shove it up your ass. Get off your ass and work hard and you too can succeed in this country.

Last edited:

Are you still upset that working people are keeping more of their money instead of the government?

It must be very trying for someone who's whining about barely making the top 10% of the richest in America.

We feel your pain.

Actually I am upset that Trump choose to waste so much of your money and mine flying to Florida for a day so he could golf.

I thought it was the Dems that hated those with more money than them, but here we have a Trump zealot who is jealous because I have worked hard to get to where I am.

Get off your ass and quit whining about my money and earn your own.

I'll bet you 10K .. then show you my voting record in a court of law, when you lose you pay all costs

ready asshat ?
Presidential ballots are secret dumbass your name is not on them.

I do not know what they fuck you are going on about with WalMart, but Trump loves to brag about how he gives up his salary, yet he spends more on one trip to Florida than his entire salary for 4 years, and zealots like you praise him for doing so. He did not take a day trip to Florida on his own dime, but on that of you and me and all the rest of the people who pay taxes (of course I am assuming you pay taxes, which might be a stretch).

I have not been regulated to anything, my wife and I worked our asses off to get where we are. 6 years ago our household income was less than 50 grand between us, now it is 3 times that much because in that time I finished my bachelor and Masters and two certificate programs and my wife finished nursing school and become an RN who is not working on her Masters. Then fucking jealous morons like put us down for getting to where we are.

So you can take your envy and shove it up your ass. Get off your ass and work hard and you too can succeed in this country.
The word is "relegated" not "regulated" you whiny and semi-literate twat. Because Trump gets to play golf in a far better course which he owns than some poor bastard who has "barely made the top 10% richest in America" and ceaselessly whines about it (even if we were to believe you), and you can only play minature golf on some seedy seaside resort, is not reason to begrudge those far more successful than yourself their pleasures.

It is not easy to be a failure in life, I get that. But is it fair or somehow noble to blame those who are. Furthermore, why would you begrudge working people keeping more of their money rahter than giving it to the government?

WTF is wrong with you?

When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

That was author Ronald Kessler in a July 2015 interview with Newsmax, talking about Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s business practices when it came to building a golf course in the Deep South.

hold it ...

When Trump established Mar-a-Lago as a club in 1995, he welcomed Jewish members, African-Americans, and gay couples, all of whom had been prohibited from joining other Palm Beach clubs. Today, a section of the club's website offers this answer for how interested parties can explore joining:

hold it

Among the notable members, according to the newspaper, are billionaires William I. Koch, Thomas Peterffy, Richard LeFrak, and Jeff Greene, insurance executive George Norcross, real estate developer Bruce Toll, and Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy.

and Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy.

bada bing bada bullshit.

get it?

Trump lies, newmax prints it, newsmax CEO is a member at Trumps CC club.

PERFECT.

Last edited:

ready asshat ?
Presidential ballots are secret dumbass your name is not on them.

Open Records Policy
Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records; and an officer for public information and the officer’s agent may not ask why you want them. All government information is presumed to be available to the public. Certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information that is not confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision, or information for which an exception to disclosure has not been sought.

Rights of Requestors
You have the right to:

• Prompt access to information that is not confidential or otherwise protected;
  • Receive treatment equal to all other requestors, including accommodation in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements;
  • Receive certain kinds of information without exceptions, like the voting record of public officials, and other information;
  • Receive a written statement of estimated charges, when charges will exceed $40, in advance of work being started and opportunity to modify the request in response to the itemized statement;
  • Choose whether to inspect the requested information (most often at no charge), receive copies of the information or both;
  • A waiver or reduction of charges if the governmental body determines that access to the information primarily benefits the general public;
  • Receive a copy of the communication from the governmental body asking the Office of the Attorney General for a ruling on whether the information can be withheld under one of the accepted exceptions, or if the communication discloses the requested information, a redacted copy;
  • Lodge a written complaint about overcharges for public information with the Office of the Attorney General. Complaints of other possible violations may be filed with the county or district attorney of the county where the governmental body, other than a state agency, is located. If the complaint is against the county or district attorney, the complaint must be filed with the Office of the Attorney General.
Responsibilities of Governmental Bodies

Who Put This Huge Database of U.S. Voting Records Online?

Last edited:
One can only imagine what our country would be like if democrats and liberals united with Republicans and conservatives, judging people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back