🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

Think Brian why would that be my backyard if I just kissed ass in manufacturing?

I fight management to see it my 30 years of doing this crap

My wisdom and knowledge keeps a company that I choose to work for keep making money

Not the other way around, I have head Hunters and old plant managers all the time texting me, emailing me to think about coming back or checking out a new job

It appears you are a union thug. No wonder you fight so hard to pin all the blame for Detroit going belly up on management. Blaming management is the union stock in trade.

Think Brian why would that be my backyard if I just kissed ass in manufacturing?

I fight management to see it my 30 years of doing this crap

My wisdom and knowledge keeps a company that I choose to work for keep making money

Not the other way around, I have head Hunters and old plant managers all the time texting me, emailing me to think about coming back or checking out a new job

So you are saying the auto Union workers should have been deciding what cars to make? Fire all the execs?

Union pricks claim it doesn't matter what cars are chosen since they add all the value to the product. Designing the cars is a management function.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

The highly paid execs chose to make the wrong cars.

The UAW and Democrat Party killed Detroit

No, execs deciding to make cars people didn't want killed Detroit.

No, honey bunny. The cars still got made and sold, the Communist Democrat "Model Cities" killed Detroit

Sorry but they made cars people didn't want. That's how all the foreign competition moved in. Do you not remember the cars they were making?
They made cars they could afford to make. They made crap cars because their union workers were drunk and incompetent.
People wanted cars. They had the choice of a poorly made piece of shit that was over priced due to labor costs or an economical, well made car with great quality control.

How old are you? Not old enough I guess. They were making huge cars with bad mileage. Toyota and Honda brought in more practical cars with better mileage and started taking over.

The problem I have with you is that you are both stupid and dishonest.

Best selling Chrysler car of all time? Dodge Charger
Best Selling GM car of all time? Chevy Camero
Best Selling Ford - Taurus

Best Selling Cars 8211 Matt s blog Dodge

Common factor, all big V8's

Detroit failed because the quality of American cars was shit. The quality was shit because of the UAW.

No, honey bunny. The cars still got made and sold, the Communist Democrat "Model Cities" killed Detroit

Sorry but they made cars people didn't want. That's how all the foreign competition moved in. Do you not remember the cars they were making?
They made cars they could afford to make. They made crap cars because their union workers were drunk and incompetent.
People wanted cars. They had the choice of a poorly made piece of shit that was over priced due to labor costs or an economical, well made car with great quality control.

Remember when FOX news caught a bunch of union thugs who were making $50/hr to screw a nut onto a bolt drinking in the parking lot on their lunch hour? That says all you need to know about union thugs and why Detroit went swirling down the drain.

So you are saying the auto Union workers should have been deciding what cars to make? Fire all the execs?

The auto union workers should have all been fired, and competent people hired to replace them so that the big three could make quality cars.

Which is EXACTLY what happened, the only issue is that production had to be moved to other countries to accomplish it. Now American cars are quality, they just aren't built in America.

This is what you Communists bring - every time - loss of jobs.

The auto union workers should have all been fired, and competent people hired to replace them so that the big three could make quality cars.

Which is EXACTLY what happened, the only issue is that production had to be moved to other countries to accomplish it. Now American cars are quality, they just aren't built in America.

This is what you Communists bring - every time - loss of jobs.

One of the main reasons GM was producing crappy cars like the Malibu before it went under is the fact that those massive union benefit plans they had to pay for were sucking up all the capital they needed for redesigning their cars. Of course, the libturds all claim that investment doesn't produce jobs, but the first thing Obama did when he ascended the throne is loot the GM stock holders to pay off the unions and then gave the company billions in new investment.

I don't go to any hate sites.

Bullshit.

You do nothing but parrot KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, Moveon, and the other hate sites.

I think every company should pay enough that employees aren't on welfare.

I think welfare thresholds should be high enough that those employed are not eligible.

Well that is the problem. The employed are getting paid far too little. All the profits going to the top.

No the execs kept making huge gas guzzling cars people didn't want. So they lost market share.

Bullshit.

You do nothing but parrot KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, Moveon, and the other hate sites.

I think welfare thresholds should be high enough that those employed are not eligible.

Well that is the problem. The employed are getting paid far too little. All the profits going to the top.

No, that isn't the problem. A lack of having any marketable skills is the problem.

How old are you? Not old enough I guess. They were making huge cars with bad mileage. Toyota and Honda brought in more practical cars with better mileage and started taking over.

The problem I have with you is that you are both stupid and dishonest.

Best selling Chrysler car of all time? Dodge Charger
Best Selling GM car of all time? Chevy Camero
Best Selling Ford - Taurus

Best Selling Cars 8211 Matt s blog Dodge

Common factor, all big V8's

Detroit failed because the quality of American cars was shit. The quality was shit because of the UAW.

Taurus is a big v8 car? You sure about that?

Camaros and chargers have been around since the 60s. Have they ever been the best selling car in the country for any given year? I don't think so.

Bullshit.

No, that isn't the problem. A lack of having any marketable skills is the problem.

The skills are making the Waltons billions.

No the execs kept making huge gas guzzling cars people didn't want. So they lost market share.

People love the big gas guzzling cars - look at the Charger.

People want a quality car that won't fall apart in a year. The UAW made shit cars - now that Charger is made in Mexico, it is a great car. The flaw in the car was the lazy union slob.

Yes, they have a v6 as well.

Ford SHO V8 engine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Camaros and chargers have been around since the 60s. Have they ever been the best selling car in the country for any given year? I don't think so.

Neither did all that well in the 60's.

The thing is, now they are well built.

Dodge builds the Charger in Mexico. I'm not sure where the Camaro is built, oh there it is, Oshawa Canada..

To make a decent car, manufacturing had to be moved OUT of the USA.

People love the big gas guzzling cars - look at the Charger.

People want a quality car that won't fall apart in a year. The UAW made shit cars - now that Charger is made in Mexico, it is a great car. The flaw in the car was the lazy union slob.

That's what they wanted back in the early 80s when the big 3 started to fall? You sure about that? Where does the charger rank in overall sales for last year? I don't see very many on the roads.... See a lot more Prius though.

Yes, they have a v6 as well.

Ford SHO V8 engine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Neither did all that well in the 60's.

The thing is, now they are well built.

Dodge builds the Charger in Mexico. I'm not sure where the Camaro is built, oh there it is, Oshawa Canada..

To make a decent car, manufacturing had to be moved OUT of the USA.

Don't see any of the cars you mention on the list.
bull The 10 best-selling cars in the U.S. - 2014 Statistic

That's what they wanted back in the early 80s when the big 3 started to fall? You sure about that? Where does the charger rank in overall sales for last year? I don't see very many on the roads.... See a lot more Prius though.

The big three began to fail in the 70's. Toyota employed the TQS with LEAN and 6 Sigma, KanBan and pull. The Japanese innovated and improved, the UAW drank beer at lunch. Honda implemented hundred point inspections, the UAW passed out drunk in the cars they were building. Nissan invested 98% of revenue into capital improvements, GM paid UAW unskilled labor $75 an hour to push a button.

I can't imagine what went wrong? :dunno:

Bullshit.

The skills are making the Waltons billions.

They have no skills. That's why they make minimum wage. Picking up boxes is not a skill.

Forum List

Back