🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

I don't go to any hate sites.

Bullshit.

You do nothing but parrot KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, Moveon, and the other hate sites.

I think every company should pay enough that employees aren't on welfare.

I think welfare thresholds should be high enough that those employed are not eligible.

Well that is the problem. The employed are getting paid far too little. All the profits going to the top.

No, that isn't the problem. A lack of having any marketable skills is the problem.

The skills are making the Waltons billions.

They have no skills. That's why they make minimum wage. Picking up boxes is not a skill.

So then how do they make the Waltons billions?

That's what they wanted back in the early 80s when the big 3 started to fall? You sure about that? Where does the charger rank in overall sales for last year? I don't see very many on the roads.... See a lot more Prius though.

The big three began to fail in the 70's. Toyota employed the TQS with LEAN and 6 Sigma, KanBan and pull. The Japanese innovated and improved, the UAW drank beer at lunch. Honda implemented hundred point inspections, the UAW passed out drunk in the cars they were building. Nissan invested 98% of revenue into capital improvements, GM paid UAW unskilled labor $75 an hour to push a button.

I can't imagine what went wrong? :dunno:

You mean the big three made huge gas guzzlers people didn't want and the Japanese made cars people actually wanted.

Taurus is a big v8 car? You sure about that?

Yes, they have a v6 as well.

Ford SHO V8 engine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Camaros and chargers have been around since the 60s. Have they ever been the best selling car in the country for any given year? I don't think so.

Neither did all that well in the 60's.

The thing is, now they are well built.

Dodge builds the Charger in Mexico. I'm not sure where the Camaro is built, oh there it is, Oshawa Canada..

To make a decent car, manufacturing had to be moved OUT of the USA.

Well, they just have to be moved out of the unionised Midwest. BMW builds cars in South Carolina, and no one ever complained about their quality. Most of the Japanese manufacturers have plants in the South, and their quality is excellent.

Bullshit.

You do nothing but parrot KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, Moveon, and the other hate sites.

I think welfare thresholds should be high enough that those employed are not eligible.

Well that is the problem. The employed are getting paid far too little. All the profits going to the top.

No, that isn't the problem. A lack of having any marketable skills is the problem.

They have no skills. That's why they make minimum wage. Picking up boxes is not a skill.

They do it by doing simple tasks that even a chimpanzee could do. Tasks like picking up boxes, stocking shelves and folding clothes.

Camaros and chargers have been around since the 60s. Have they ever been the best selling car in the country for any given year? I don't think so.

Dodge builds the Charger in Mexico. I'm not sure where the Camaro is built, oh there it is, Oshawa Canada..

Well, they just have to be moved out of the unionised Midwest. BMW builds cars in South Carolina, and no one ever complained about their quality. Most of the Japanese manufacturers have plants in the South, and their quality is excellent.

Bmw does not have great reliability ratings....

They do it by doing simple tasks that even a chimpanzee could do. Tasks like picking up boxes, stocking shelves and folding clothes.

And since they are making billions for the Waltons they should be paid enough they are not on welfare.

In comparison to what? I have a membership at Consumer Reports. For most models their reliability ratings are good. However, one has a less than stellar record.

And since they are making billions for the Waltons they should be paid enough they are not on welfare.

The conclusion does not follow from the premise. An individual worker does not make billions for the Waltons. Only all of them put together do that, and they get paid billions in compensation, when you take them as a group.

You don't make any sense

Where is the charger and Camaro?

I said that the Charger was the best selling Chrysler car of 2014 - I didn't say the best selling car.

Muscle cars sell, and sell well.

Sales Dodge Challenger declares - Muscle Car War is Not Over TFLCar.com Automotive News Views and ReviewsThe Fast Lane Car Auto News Views and Reviews

You clearly know nothing about cars. Look at the next cop you pass, what is he driving? It ain't a Volt. The issue that GM had wasn't muscle cars, it was quality. Japan built high quality cars, America didn't.

Now Ford wins quality awards - why? Because they don't build cars in America anymore, and don't have the UAW shitting in the soup.

They just have to be non-union. The UAW is the kiss of death to quality.

You don't make any sense

I said that the Charger was the best selling Chrysler car of 2014 - I didn't say the best selling car.

Sales Dodge Challenger declares - Muscle Car War is Not Over TFLCar.com Automotive News Views and ReviewsThe Fast Lane Car Auto News Views and Reviews

You clearly know nothing about cars. Look at the next cop you pass, what is he driving? It ain't a Volt. The issue that GM had wasn't muscle cars, it was quality. Japan built high quality cars, America didn't.

Now Ford wins quality awards - why? Because they don't build cars in America anymore, and don't have the UAW shitting in the soup.

I've noticed a lot of Chargers on the road ever since I rented one. I was favorably impressed with it. However, I would never buy a car from one of the companies that Obama fucked over the stock holders for.

Last edited:

In comparison to what? I have a membership at Consumer Reports. For most models their reliability ratings are good. However, one has a less than stellar record.

Other manufacturers. They are always toward the bottom of any rankings I've seen.
Manufacturer Ratings - Car Reliability Index Reliability Index How reliable is your car

You don't make any sense

I know plenty about cars. Being the best selling Chrysler means very little. If they sell so well why are none on the top selling cars list?

[

The correct answer is that the unskilled clerical help doesn't make the Walton's billions. Walmart makes money because of the most innovative supply chain management system in history. Sam Walton effectively invented SCM as a business concept, and propelled his organization to the top of the heap by managing logistics and suppliers, incorporating the same pull philosophy Toyota innovated on the manufacturing floor. Drastically reducing on-hand inventory, thus nearly eliminating shrinkage (theft) and spoilage.

Brain has an IQ of perhaps 80, and thinks that since a customer hands cash to a clerk at checkout, the clerk made the money. He cannot even begin to conceive of sourcing raw materials, establishing EDI to coordinate manufacturing supplier output, establishing regional distribution, creating a real time POS with perpetual inventory to provide JIT restocking.

To the dolt, effort creates wealth. Why he cannot gain millions by digging and filling a hole in an empty field remains a mystery to him.

[

The correct answer is that the unskilled clerical help doesn't make the Walton's billions. Walmart makes money because of the most innovative supply chain management system in history. Sam Walton effectively invented SCM as a business concept, and propelled his organization to the top of the heap by managing logistics and suppliers, incorporating the same pull philosophy Toyota innovated on the manufacturing floor. Drastically reducing on-hand inventory, thus nearly eliminating shrinkage (theft) and spoilage.

Brain has an IQ of perhaps 80, and thinks that since a customer hands cash to a clerk at checkout, the clerk made the money. He cannot even begin to conceive of sourcing raw materials, establishing EDI to coordinate manufacturing supplier output, establishing regional distribution, creating a real time POS with perpetual inventory to provide JIT restocking.

To the dolt, effort creates wealth. Why he cannot gain millions by digging and filling a hole in an empty field remains a mystery to him.

All that means very little if they have no employees in the stores. Take them out and Walmart makes nothing.

[

It's discouraging to argue with these dolts because they are so damn ignorant. It's like trying to teach calculus to a chimpanzee. PMH actually tried to tell me that rain creates umbrellas.

Forum List

Back