🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

Even my operators know today when they are making crap parts Brian, but QC. Approves them and management oks it and our customer wants to buy it what can my $12 an operators to do?

Don't give me that crap Brian, those high paid union operators of the 70s didn't know they were making crap cars

Because you are full of shit

They were making huge gas guzzling boats when people wanted economy. That was the execs decision. You think the unions decided what to make?
So let me get this straight you think the average worker is a pussy? Gets no respect from management? And just does what he is told in a non union or union shop?

Lmao

You never met me or my coworker like sparky

We are not the only ones who stand up and fight management over the past 30 years fool

God damn either you are a pussy with no respect/ reputation/skills or just a child

We always fight management

Sure you do.
I do

Attachments

• IMG_20150204_093526.jpg
    IMG_20150204_093526.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 73
Going to work fool could take more pics if you like and post at 11 pm?

If you like?

Think Brian why would that be my backyard if I just kissed ass in manufacturing?

I fight management to see it my 30 years of doing this crap

My wisdom and knowledge keeps a company that I choose to work for keep making money

Not the other way around, I have head Hunters and old plant managers all the time texting me, emailing me to think about coming back or checking out a new job

Think Brian why would that be my backyard if I just kissed ass in manufacturing?

My wisdom and knowledge keeps a company that I choose to work for keep making money

Not the other way around, I have head Hunters and old plant managers all the time texting me, emailing me to think about coming back or checking out a new job

I fail to see how a picture of what may or may not be your backyard proves anything. Let's see the house.

So you are saying the auto Union workers should have been deciding what cars to make? Fire all the execs?

Going to work fool could take more pics if you like and post at 11 pm?

If you like?

What is the point of your picture?
Yea i know you are poor and ignorant, thats obvious

I do pretty well actually. Now the point of your picture was?
I guess i would to, since I know you live with your mom and going to high school

Ah so childish. Sounds like you are the one in high school.

So you are the one supporting Walmart for making people dependent on government and I'm the communist? haha That's a good one.

You are a retard, that is for sure,

Person on welfare gets a job at Walmart - Retard Commie shrieks WALMART MADE THEM DEPENDANT.

Stupid - and evil...

Waltons make billions off government subsidized workers. Why are you so stupid to not see that? Do you really call yourself a conservative? What a joke.

The very rich and their greed are doing more for big government than the democrats ever have.
They PAY billions to millions that would be totally dependent on government without the jobs they perform. It is not Walmart's fault that these people have no skills and little education. It is not the GOP's fault that half of HS graduates can't get into a decent college freshman class without some remedial classes. THAT is the fault of parents not caring enough to insist their kids do well in school and of an education system who's primary focus is to employ teachers.

They are making the Waltons billions. So obviously they have some worth to them. I prefer the billionaires who are making all the money pay them, not the tax payer.
When you have a business with billions in capital assets (investments) you should make billions. Why not look at current quarterly profit margins and total assets?

data from ycharts.com

Apple 39.87% total assets 261.89 billion
Cisco Systems 59.89% total assets 103.98 billion
Walmart 3.12% total assets 207 billion

Yet you keep picking on Walmart. Where's the logic?

So you are the one supporting Walmart for making people dependent on government and I'm the communist? haha That's a good one.

Person on welfare gets a job at Walmart - Retard Commie shrieks WALMART MADE THEM DEPENDANT.

Stupid - and evil...

Waltons make billions off government subsidized workers. Why are you so stupid to not see that? Do you really call yourself a conservative? What a joke.

The very rich and their greed are doing more for big government than the democrats ever have.
They PAY billions to millions that would be totally dependent on government without the jobs they perform. It is not Walmart's fault that these people have no skills and little education. It is not the GOP's fault that half of HS graduates can't get into a decent college freshman class without some remedial classes. THAT is the fault of parents not caring enough to insist their kids do well in school and of an education system who's primary focus is to employ teachers.

They are making the Waltons billions. So obviously they have some worth to them. I prefer the billionaires who are making all the money pay them, not the tax payer.
When you have a business with billions in capital assets (investments) you should make billions. Why not look at current quarterly profit margins and total assets?

data from ycharts.com

They are a well documented example. We could be talking about any company making billions and paying employees so little they are on welfare. I think they should all pay more.

Are you actually trying to say that Walmart workers aren't on welfare?

Some get food stamps (SNAP) and some don't. No different than some workers at Apple get SNAP and some don't.

SNAP is a federal program that offers food benefits to individuals, not to Walmart, not to Apple.

Because you are a Communist, you lie. Walmart has nothing to do with federal welfare programs - not a damned thing. They don't get a dime from them or influence who is getting benefits.

Stupid - and evil...

data from ycharts.com

They are a well documented example. We could be talking about any company making billions and paying employees so little they are on welfare. I think they should all pay more.
not interested in you brian boring the crap out of me

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.
The bottom line....It's none of your business how others spend THEIR money
No, it matters very much, if you want a healthy economy that is.

A healthy economy is the last thing that will happen if you are allowed to have any say in how someone else's money is spent.
My economy is the one we once had, right here, and was very healthy before the ideological morons ruined it.
ideological morons? You mean the United Steel Workers, the United Auto Workers, AFGE, NEA,

“It is impossible to bargain collectively with the government.”

That wasn’t Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul, or Ronald Reagan talking. That was George Meany -- the former president of the A.F.L.-C.I.O -- in 1955. Government unions are unremarkable today, but the labor movement once thought the idea absurd.

Public sector unions insist on laws that serve their interests -- at the expense of the common good.
The founders of the labor movement viewed unions as a vehicle to get workers more of the profits they help create. Government workers, however, don’t generate profits. They merely negotiate for more tax money. When government unions strike, they strike against taxpayers. F.D.R. considered this “unthinkable and intolerable.”

Government collective bargaining means voters do not have the final say on public policy. Instead their elected representatives must negotiate spending and policy decisions with unions. That is not exactly democratic – a fact that unions once recognized.

Stupid - and evil...

data from ycharts.com

WHY???? What makes a high school drop out with a felony record worth more than Walmart is willing to pay them to stock cans on shelves?
If they don't like earning what Walmart is willing to pay them, they are free to get training or education that will make them more valuable.

Again! Are you willing to pay higher prices so that Walmart employees can be paid at a higher rate?

Forum List

Back