🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

It is capitalism at it's finest, Reaganomics,, the more rich you have it trickles down, less rich no opportunities to male big money

You are just making crap to sell to poor people

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.
Why is it anybody's business except the boat buyer?

Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

Under Obama, the threshold for welfare is so low that half the nation is collecting aid.

Last I checked you had to be quite poor.

Are Amazon employees on welfare?

Per dollar sold, Walmart employs 103 people for every person employed by Amazon.

You are a leftist - ergo evil. You personally are too stupid to grasp how evil you are - you can be trained to recite slogans, but you cannot think.

{
Kiva's robots bring the product shelves to a warehouse worker, rather than a worker walking to the shelves. The robots locate the items in a customer's order, move the products around warehouses and help get packed boxes to a final loading dock.

The robots—squat, orange cubes—zip around shipping centers loaded with inventory shelves stacked several feet into the air above them. The robots can be tailored to each particular client, with customized software}

Meet the Little Orange Robots Making Amazon s Warehouses More Humane - The Wire

Amazon doesn't employ people, moron - they use robots.

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk cars the US companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

The highly paid execs chose to make the wrong cars.

The UAW and Democrat Party killed Detroit

No, execs deciding to make cars people didn't want killed Detroit.

Why do you always respond to yourself? Are you that confused?

Does the hate site that does your thinking have a response on why Apple is immune from complaints?

They made more profit than any company on earth last year, and pay so little that workers commit suicide to escape working for them.

Are Amazon employees on welfare?

Per dollar sold, Walmart employs 103 people for every person employed by Amazon.

You are a leftist - ergo evil. You personally are too stupid to grasp how evil you are - you can be trained to recite slogans, but you cannot think.

{
Kiva's robots bring the product shelves to a warehouse worker, rather than a worker walking to the shelves. The robots locate the items in a customer's order, move the products around warehouses and help get packed boxes to a final loading dock.

The robots—squat, orange cubes—zip around shipping centers loaded with inventory shelves stacked several feet into the air above them. The robots can be tailored to each particular client, with customized software}

Meet the Little Orange Robots Making Amazon s Warehouses More Humane - The Wire

Amazon doesn't employ people, moron - they use robots.

That didn't answer my question. They do have employees.

Even my operators know today when they are making crap parts Brian, but QC. Approves them and management oks it and our customer wants to buy it what can my $12 an operators to do?

Don't give me that crap Brian, those high paid union operators of the 70s didn't know they were making crap cars

Because you are full of shit

They were making huge gas guzzling boats when people wanted economy. That was the execs decision. You think the unions decided what to make?
wtf?? You talking about now? Who the hell wanted economy fuel Efficient boat motors?

You are talking to a retired boat racer
I used to run Alcohol burners
An example of the class I used to race

I Didn't give a damn about the cost a fuel just wining

Why do you always respond to yourself? Are you that confused?

Does the hate site that does your thinking have a response on why Apple is immune from complaints?

They made more profit than any company on earth last year, and pay so little that workers commit suicide to escape working for them.

I don't go to any hate sites. I think every company should pay enough that employees aren't on welfare.

Waltons make billions off government subsidized workers.

No, they don't - and you lying doesn't strengthen your case - it merely reveals you as a fool.

Why are you so stupid to not see that? Do you really call yourself a conservative? What a joke.

The very rich and their greed are doing more for big government than the democrats ever have.

Why are you so stupid that you think lies recited from hate sites are a substitute for reason?

Are you actually trying to say that Walmart workers aren't on welfare?

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

No, honey bunny. The cars still got made and sold, the Communist Democrat "Model Cities" killed Detroit

No, honey bunny. The cars still got made and sold, the Communist Democrat "Model Cities" killed Detroit

Sorry but they made cars people didn't want. That's how all the foreign competition moved in. Do you not remember the cars they were making?

Even my operators know today when they are making crap parts Brian, but QC. Approves them and management oks it and our customer wants to buy it what can my $12 an operators to do?

Don't give me that crap Brian, those high paid union operators of the 70s didn't know they were making crap cars

They were making huge gas guzzling boats when people wanted economy. That was the execs decision. You think the unions decided what to make?
So let me get this straight you think the average worker is a pussy? Gets no respect from management? And just does what he is told in a non union or union shop?

Lmao

You never met me or my coworker like sparky

We are not the only ones who stand up and fight management over the past 30 years fool

God damn either you are a pussy with no respect/ reputation/skills or just a child

We always fight management

It's a nice boat but remember, in this example I sell life jackets. Does it have as many life jackets on board as would 1,000 boats? My bet is it has roughly 20. For 1,000 boats you'd need 2,000 life jackets. Guess which customers I'd rather have?

The annual salary for the helo-pilot costs more than the lifejackets for the 1000 crappy boats ... You ignorant nit-wit.
You don't have the slightest clue about economics, business or anything financial ... Keep making a fool of yourself!

So let me get this straight you think the average worker is a pussy? Gets no respect from management? And just does what he is told in a non union or union shop?

Lmao

You never met me or my coworker like sparky

We are not the only ones who stand up and fight management over the past 30 years fool

God damn either you are a pussy with no respect/ reputation/skills or just a child

We always fight management

Sure you do.

Sparky went on 1st shift he was botching to the plant manager yesterday and the plant manager told the operations manager give Sparky and Bill (me third shift lead manager :))
What ever we need to make this companie mint

You are an idiot

And so wrong Brian

Forum List

Back