🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

It's just like mansions, thousands of people built it, a carpenter team of 6 can build a basic house in a month, there is other thousands of jobs involved, like the refrigerator makers, stove makers, wash and dryer companies and the like, but you need quantity

When you build a Manson you employ high quality workers, that demands high wages, like marble workers, gold plated water faucets companies artist, interior decorators and the like, all high paying jobs
Quality
So I have no problem with rich people building mansions
Neither do I but if you're Home Depot you want to sell a lot of toilets and that means you need a lot of small houses, not just one big one.

The bottom line....It's none of your business how others spend THEIR money
No, it matters very much, if you want a healthy economy that is.

A healthy economy is the last thing that will happen if you are allowed to have any say in how someone else's money is spent.
My economy is the one we once had, right here, and was very healthy before the ideological morons ruined it.

When was that? The "ideological morons who ruined it" are called "liberals" or "Democrats"

Unions created the middle class, what side are they on?

Horseshit. Unions created high wages for themselves at the expense of non-union workers. In the process they destroy countless American corporations.

A healthy economy is the last thing that will happen if you are allowed to have any say in how someone else's money is spent.
My economy is the one we once had, right here, and was very healthy before the ideological morons ruined it.

When was that? The "ideological morons who ruined it" are called "liberals" or "Democrats"

Horseshit. Unions created high wages for themselves at the expense of non-union workers. In the process they destroy countless American corporations.

There would have been no strong middle class without them. And as we are seeing the middle class is disappearing with the unions.

An economy won't succeed if all government is eliminated, as is your repeated desire.

Bullshit. There's absolutely no evidence to support your claim. Government is the single biggest threat to any economy.

What economy has succeeded with no government? What country has a strong middle class without government involvement?

Has there ever been a society with no murder and no rape? If not, then according to your theory we shouldn't be trying to eliminate murder and rape.

The USA had a strong middle class without government involvement.

There would have been no strong middle class without them. And as we are seeing the middle class is disappearing with the unions.

Bunk. Unions did not create the middle class. They're doing a good job of destroying it. Just look at Detroit if you want to see what unions have accomplished.

Bunk. Unions did not create the middle class. They're doing a good job of destroying it. Just look at Detroit if you want to see what unions have accomplished.
Dogma, and wrong as usual: A Stationary Economy Not Liberal Politics Is What Killed Detroit - Forbes

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk cars the US companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.

Dogma, and wrong as usual: A Stationary Economy Not Liberal Politics Is What Killed Detroit - Forbes

Why didn't it kill Dallas or Atlanta?

It's just like mansions, thousands of people built it, a carpenter team of 6 can build a basic house in a month, there is other thousands of jobs involved, like the refrigerator makers, stove makers, wash and dryer companies and the like, but you need quantity

When you build a Manson you employ high quality workers, that demands high wages, like marble workers, gold plated water faucets companies artist, interior decorators and the like, all high paying jobs
Quality
So I have no problem with rich people building mansions
Neither do I but if you're Home Depot you want to sell a lot of toilets and that means you need a lot of small houses, not just one big one.
kind of funny you mentioned that, I lost my good wire stripper and went to home depot before work last night to buy one, was browsing and seen they were selling this black toilet for $600 bucks it was nice and all but thought to my self who would buy that?

Lol

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk cars the US companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

Where is there a strong middle class without unions?

They weren't one industry towns, dummy.

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

They weren't one industry towns, dummy.

Have you ever considered the possibility that they aren't one industry towns because they don't have oppressive unions running them?

The USA had a strong middle class without government involvement.
The government is what creates the middle class my little infant. Capitalism has no such thing.

Wrong. Government creates the parasite class. It destroys the middle class.
You are such a child, and so very wrong. A Brief History of the American Middle Class - TIME
Propaganda.
It's nothing like it you damn infant.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

Forum List

Back