🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

The USA had a strong middle class without government involvement.
The government is what creates the middle class my little infant. Capitalism has no such thing.

Wrong. Government creates the parasite class. It destroys the middle class.
You are such a child, and so very wrong. A Brief History of the American Middle Class - TIME
Propaganda.
It's nothing like it you damn infant.

Of course it is. It's Time Magazine.

The government is what creates the middle class my little infant. Capitalism has no such thing.

Wrong. Government creates the parasite class. It destroys the middle class.
You are such a child, and so very wrong. A Brief History of the American Middle Class - TIME
Propaganda.
It's nothing like it you damn infant.

Of course it is. It's Time Magazine.
That's stupid even for you.

There would have been no strong middle class without them. And as we are seeing the middle class is disappearing with the unions.

Bunk. Unions did not create the middle class. They're doing a good job of destroying it. Just look at Detroit if you want to see what unions have accomplished.

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk cars the US companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

The highly paid execs chose to make the wrong cars.

It's just like mansions, thousands of people built it, a carpenter team of 6 can build a basic house in a month, there is other thousands of jobs involved, like the refrigerator makers, stove makers, wash and dryer companies and the like, but you need quantity

When you build a Manson you employ high quality workers, that demands high wages, like marble workers, gold plated water faucets companies artist, interior decorators and the like, all high paying jobs
Quality
So I have no problem with rich people building mansions
Neither do I but if you're Home Depot you want to sell a lot of toilets and that means you need a lot of small houses, not just one big one.

When was that? The "ideological morons who ruined it" are called "liberals" or "Democrats"

Unions created the middle class, what side are they on?

Horseshit. Unions created high wages for themselves at the expense of non-union workers. In the process they destroy countless American corporations.

There would have been no strong middle class without them. And as we are seeing the middle class is disappearing with the unions.

Bunk. Unions did not create the middle class. They're doing a good job of destroying it. Just look at Detroit if you want to see what unions have accomplished.

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk car companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.
I have been ignoring your post because so weak in argument so ignorant in manufacturing facts and well known history , that all you are doing is spouting is propaganda

Even my operators know today when they are making crap parts Brian, but QC. Approves them and management oks it and our customer wants to buy it what can my $12 an operators to do?

Don't give me that crap Brian, those high paid union operators of the 70s didn't know they were making crap cars

Because you are full of shit

You mean the execs ruined Detroit. Did you see the junk cars the US companies used to make? Wasn't unions making the decisions to make crappy cars.

I thought union thugs were the ones responsible for putting the value into a product. Now you're admitting they don't deserve the credit.

They weren't deciding what models to make. The execs did that and made the wrong decisions.

So, just as I stated, the union thug isn't solely responsible for putting the value into a product.

The highly paid execs chose to make the wrong cars.

The UAW and Democrat Party killed Detroit

The Meduse... Caught at dock in Cozumel.
Has its own helo-pad ... Two speed boats and dingy's ... And two jet skis in the aft section.
It has a crew of 7 and an additional chef in the galley.

Not even a 1000 - $1000 boats will ever contribute as much to the economy.

Has its own helo-pad ... Two speed boats and dingy's ... And two jet skis in the aft section.

It's a nice boat but remember, in this example I sell life jackets. Does it have as many life jackets on board as would 1,000 boats? My bet is it has roughly 20. For 1,000 boats you'd need 2,000 life jackets. Guess which customers I'd rather have?

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.
It may depend on the boat. A ship is not a boat.

PMH just cannot be taught. He's got his Communist ideology seared into his memory as deeply as Kerry's Christmas Trip to Cambodia where he took out a rogue Green beret Colonel.

PMH just cannot be taught. He's got his Communist ideology seared into his memory as deeply as Kerry's Christmas Trip to Cambodia where he took out a rogue Green beret Colonel.
I'm a capitalist. You're a moron, like Bripat. Neither of you have a clue about capitalism and what creates a healthy economy. It's not luxury.

Waltons make billions off government subsidized workers.

No, they don't - and you lying doesn't strengthen your case - it merely reveals you as a fool.

Why are you so stupid to not see that? Do you really call yourself a conservative? What a joke.

The very rich and their greed are doing more for big government than the democrats ever have.

Why are you so stupid that you think lies recited from hate sites are a substitute for reason?

Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

Under Obama, the threshold for welfare is so low that half the nation is collecting aid.

It's a nice boat but remember, in this example I sell life jackets. Does it have as many life jackets on board as would 1,000 boats? My bet is it has roughly 20. For 1,000 boats you'd need 2,000 life jackets. Guess which customers I'd rather have?
Those life jacket workers make $12 bucks an hour? But those pipe fitters of that mega yacht make $30 ~$50 bucks an hour

Which job would you rather have?

Even my operators know today when they are making crap parts Brian, but QC. Approves them and management oks it and our customer wants to buy it what can my $12 an operators to do?

Don't give me that crap Brian, those high paid union operators of the 70s didn't know they were making crap cars

Because you are full of shit

They were making huge gas guzzling boats when people wanted economy. That was the execs decision. You think the unions decided what to make?

They can afford to pay people more.

Can they?

Let's see your capital plan along with a detailed P&L demonstrating a healthy corporation at the wage point you propose?

Oh wait, you don't know what a capital plan is, you don't know what a P&L is, you don't know shit.

You just spew hate from ThinkProgress.

As long as the Waltons are making BILLIONS each year they can afford to pay more.

Didn't I dispel this lie yesterday? Why yes I did - but you are too stupid to do anything except continue posting mindless hate points from KOS.

Forum List

Back