St Louis Cardinals-mlb

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
You suck--Get Donavan out of the leadoff spot-Walker should be there. Next year maybe you will learn--pitching wins baseball.

Hicks needs to go to the minors to relearn how to pitch. How can one with a 105 fastball keep getting rocked? Corruption?

They have not had a big playoff hit since Lance Berkman, David Freeze in 2011. They let the Giants off the deck 3-1 game lead maybe twice? Ridiculous.

Matheney played worthless Carp/Fowler and Marmol blew WC game 1 vs Phillies using Helsey early with no one else left?
MGT mistakes kill morale, motivation.

Goldschmidt-Arenado did not do much in PHI WC series at bat. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
We're only ten games in, he will be moved up in the order. You don't want to give up on your guys too soon, long season ahead. 10 games, 10 hits.

Hes no leadoff hitter. Huge holes in big swing. Granted ive seen little of him.

To tell the truth ive become soured on NL baseball since the DH turned it into slow pitch softball. No excitement. No in game strategy. Why outlaw the shift?

Wow the cards suck. How can a team go from division winners to last place? Sports aren't like it used to be, they are ruining everything for the almighty dollar. The whole world has gone down the tubes.

Wow the cards suck. How can a team go from division winners to last place? Sports aren't like it used to be, they are ruining everything for the almighty dollar. The whole world has gone down the tubes.

I didn't undestand getting rid of Shiltz. Marmol is not as good perhaps?

St Louis--you my as well all go on vacation and forfeit--You don't come to play that is obvious--How come the pitching sucks so bad? You imposters get off of my team.

BAD Mozeliak Moves:
I was dumbfounded these two below could not get in the STL lineup?
WTH? They both had speed and good defense. Now they start the ASG.

2020: Parting ways with Adolis García and Randy Arozarena
Described most recently as “a St. Louis Cardinals nightmare scenario” by ESPN, longtime teammates in the Cardinals farm system Randy Arozarena and Adolis García showed their power and defensive skills during this week’s All-Star Game festivities.

Arozarena was traded to the Tampa Bay Rays in January 2020 that sent Matthew Liberatore to the Cardinals. García was also traded to the Rangers before the 2020 campaign, but only for cash after the Cardinals designated him for assignment. A Cardinals outfield that looked promising with the likes of Tyler O’Neill, Harrison Bader and Dylan Carlson has quickly crumbled. Mozeliak recently said in the interview with Kilcoyne that those three had higher value in the team’s long-term plans than Arozarena and García at the time they were moved.

CARP & Fowler (FISH and FOWL) had over 50 playoff games (Mike Trout 2 playoff games), NEVER a big hit by FISH for STL (no WS with FISH or FOWL). Yet they played and the two above could not get on the field? yes it destroyed me.
Carpenter signed a two-year, $39 million extension in 2019 that would stretch into the 2021 season. His average declined in each of his final three seasons in St. Louis, including to a career-worst .169 mark over 130 games in 2021. hit a few meaningless HR one year and they opened the vault for no-DEFENSE-no-ARM-no-Speed CARP....(FISH as I always called him....the choker)

Not all Mozeliak moves were bad....I think of Montgomery....Miles Mikolas etc. but........what was he thinking above? Needed a LHP that badly?

Last edited:
I sooooooo much love it thst thst big msrketbteam stank Louis for once is not running away in the division and the small market reds are on pace to win the division.l would love it if the pirate could become good again soon as well. :yes_text12: I’m afraid the reds success won’t last long though,those fuvking asswipe big money team the dodgers has the best record in the NL,or the second best behind the assipe big market braves.

Cubs beating up on STL like they own them. After decades of the opposite.

Side note: I only stop to watch Oneill or Gorman AB on TV. Maybe Walker or Arenado a bit?

I would not trade O'Neil or Gorman. If they do? I go back to MIL as my favorite team.

CARDS ship DeJong and money off to TOR one day after Bichette goes down. Minor League RHP in return.

Finally.

Forum List

Back