Men - particularly white men - are being weeded out at every level. The demographic that built the modern world is being hobbled.

Whatever. You can't eat people in this county as your Igbo forebearers did in theirs.
What are you talking about? White people try eat their babies placenta. I've been in path labs when the poor reception is trying to explain to some ditsy white lady that cooking and eating her placenta isn't good for her. :laugh:

What are you talking about? White people try eat their babies placenta. I've been in path labs when the poor reception is trying to explain to some ditsy white lady that cooking and eating her placenta isn't good for her. :laugh:
Okay, girl. :rolleyes-41:

When massive wars happen, a lot of these people along with the aged, the sickly, the lower IQ, ethnic and race, and others deemed not needed are exterminated. So, others try to warn you what you are following. The architects of this are genius. Using those who have felt shortchanged in civilization as the impetus for their total control and the carnage coming with it.

No, would you like to explain it to us.
Sure. I'd love to explain to you why your admission of disgust is also one of fear with science.

Disgust: the disease-avoidance emotion and its dysfunctions

There is accumulating evidence that disgust does represent an important vulnerability factor for many of these psychopathologies, but when disgust-relevant psychopathologies do meet the criteria required for clinical diagnosis, they are characterized by significant levels of both disgust and fear/anxiety. Finally, it has been argued that disgust may also facilitate anxiety and distress across a broad range of psychopathologies through its involvement in more complex human emotions such as shame and guilt, and through its effect as a negative affect emotion generating threat-interpretation biases.​

Sure. I'd love to explain to you why your admission of disgust is also one of fear with science.

Disgust: the disease-avoidance emotion and its dysfunctions

There is accumulating evidence that disgust does represent an important vulnerability factor for many of these psychopathologies, but when disgust-relevant psychopathologies do meet the criteria required for clinical diagnosis, they are characterized by significant levels of both disgust and fear/anxiety. Finally, it has been argued that disgust may also facilitate anxiety and distress across a broad range of psychopathologies through its involvement in more complex human emotions such as shame and guilt, and through its effect as a negative affect emotion generating threat-interpretation biases.​
Eh? You're also a psychopath?

So, if you're a psychopathic cannibalistic drag queen and goat fucker. That's disgusting but I can't say I fear you since I'm neither a goat or your neighbor.
You fantasize about beastiality and I'm supposed be the disgusting one? :dunno: :laugh:

Nasty white mother fucker. :lmao:

Forum List

Back