Starting a New Business . . . OR . . . People Suck

Prince George "I can't get married, Blackadder! I'm a gorger, a roarer, a rodgerer and a Puker! I'm young and supple buttocked!"

Blackadder: "But your Highness, the church smiles upon roaring and gorging inside the sanctity of marriage. In fact, rodgering is highly encouraged!"

Prince George: "And the Puking?"

Blackadder: "Still left pretty much to the conscience of the individual parishioner."

Last edited:
The confusion arises because typically, atheists do not capitalize it in any form. Not necessarily because they are doing so as an insult, but because not recognizing it as even existing in the first place precludes it from being considered a proper noun.

This is why I first questioned Rav on it. She capitalized it, which is something typically reserved for those of the faith.

Then of course it can be taken a step further, and questioned as to why the pronouns used for God are capitalized, when there's no grammatical basis for it whatsoever.

So being an atheist means you have to be badly educated in English and grammar? Or is that just you, because of your odd notion that only "people of faith" recognize that it's a proper noun?

Pronouns used for God are, these days, generally only capitalized by people like me, with a very proper and rather archaic interest in correct grammar. It's an old rule and not standard any more.

Yeah, it's just ME with the "odd notion" :rolleyes: God or god? To capitalize or not to Capitalize

As a side note, I bet you've lost count at this point in your life of how many times someone has slapped the attitude right out of your mouth.

Wow. You can find some dinkwad on the Internet who agrees with you. Imagine how impressed I am.

And that count would be zero, Chuckles, because none of the men in MY life are trashy enough to think hitting a woman is acceptable, or stupid enough to think they'd walk away from the experience with all their teeth still intact. Congrats on showing everyone what kind of person you are, dirtbag.

i dont....i dont cap anything most of the time....

and that is so off topic....

i would try to wrap it up fast...lawyers cost a pretty penny...towns have them on retainer...i would just try to have the event and move on

My lawyer is not only one of the best in town, he's also a good friend of mine. Besides, for something like the city discriminating against our event, we can just sit back and let the NCSF handle it all.

your comment on masters and their problem of being taken too seriously...same for dommes....seems absolute power does corrupt...i think it is the realization that they can be called master etc...and yet that little old sub is still calling the shots. somehow they will always find a way to make it your fault....i dont care what you are doing...

btw paulie...no one slaps or hits a sub for misbehavior....indifference is the tool used there...

your comment on masters and their problem of being taken too seriously...same for dommes....seems absolute power does corrupt...i think it is the realization that they can be called master etc...and yet that little old sub is still calling the shots. somehow they will always find a way to make it your fault....i dont care what you are doing...

btw paulie...no one slaps or hits a sub for misbehavior....indifference is the tool used there...

As if I would be a sub. ;)

Anyway, it's very important to always maintain the ability to tell fantasy from reality in these situations.

Anyway, it's very important to always maintain the ability to tell fantasy from reality in these situations.
:confused: I thought you said earlier in the thread that you weren't a dom?

Regardless, dom fits you...you're a bitch that thinks she has to take abuse from a man, so how else would you express your extramarital personna?

Oops...I hope that isn't "family" since marriage is actually a choice.

:doubt:

:confused: I thought you said earlier in the thread that you weren't a dom?

Regardless, dom fits you...you're a bitch that thinks she has to take abuse from a man, so how else would you express your extramarital personna?

Oops...I hope that isn't "family" since marriage is actually a choice.

:doubt:

dom is male, ravi...so she is not a dom

Dom vs Domme. sub doesn't even get the courtesy of a capital letter.

But now that Stroll mentioned it, I wonder if we have some subs trying to dom from the bottom.

So being an atheist means you have to be badly educated in English and grammar? Or is that just you, because of your odd notion that only "people of faith" recognize that it's a proper noun?

Pronouns used for God are, these days, generally only capitalized by people like me, with a very proper and rather archaic interest in correct grammar. It's an old rule and not standard any more.

Yeah, it's just ME with the "odd notion" :rolleyes: God or god? To capitalize or not to Capitalize

As a side note, I bet you've lost count at this point in your life of how many times someone has slapped the attitude right out of your mouth.

Wow. You can find some dinkwad on the Internet who agrees with you. Imagine how impressed I am.

And that count would be zero, Chuckles, because none of the men in MY life are trashy enough to think hitting a woman is acceptable, or stupid enough to think they'd walk away from the experience with all their teeth still intact. Congrats on showing everyone what kind of person you are, dirtbag.

I have no problem admitting that I'd get enjoyment out of watching you get beaten about the face by a man you gave just a little bit too much lip to.

I don't buy for one second that it hasn't happened before.

I'm DAMN sure you've gotten your ass whooped by other WOMEN.

The way you pop off? Fuckin A.

Last edited:
Paulie. You've sunk to a new low. Very classless. I'm a little ashamed for you because that was way way WAY out of line.

This thread has way too much information.

I hope Cecille makes lots of money though. Then she can dom all she wants the chuckleheads who got in her way.

Paulie. You've sunk to a new low. Very classless. I'm a little ashamed for you because that was way way WAY out of line.

I never said I would do it.

Just that if someone else was doing it, I would laugh in her face.

dom is male, ravi...so she is not a dom
Never heard that before...dom/sub is not a gender distinction.

No, but when the dominant is a female, it's usually spelled "domme". It's just an affectation.

Another affectation - which I despise - is always writing "submissive" in lowercase, as in Dominant/submissive, or Master/slave. A lot of slaves I know will insist on writing their proper names in lowercase to denote their slave status, which irks the snot out of me and my grammar Nazi tendencies. And don't even get me started on the people who insist on referring to themselves in the third person, as in "this slave thinks . . .".

Forum List

Back