State of Louisiana hates gays - proof right here

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Gays in Baton Rouge arrested under invalid sodomy law | News | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

They're still arresting people for gay sex in my fucked up state.

An undercover East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputy was staking out Manchac Park about 10 a.m. one day this month when a slow-moving sedan pulling into the parking lot caught his attention. The deputy parked alongside the 65-year-old driver and, after denying being a cop, began a casual conversation that was electronically monitored by a backup team nearby.

As the two men moved their chat to a picnic table, the deputy propositioned his target with “some drinks and some fun” back at his place, later inquiring whether the man had any condoms, according to court records. After following the deputy to a nearby apartment, the man was handcuffed and booked into Parish Prison on a single count of attempted crime against nature.

There had been no sex-for-money deal between the two. The men did not agree to have sex in the park, a public place. And the count against the man was based on a part of Louisiana’s anti-sodomy law struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court a decade ago.

I'm sure the defense from the religious right will be that the state doesn't hate gays, they just hate people who commit the crime of being gay.

Work on getting the law changed instead of pissing and moaning about it.

Its already been changed you moron. The Supreme Court nullified all anti-sodomy laws in Lawrence v Texas. The bigot heros of yours that are enforcing this unconstitutional law took an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution, and they are plainly violating it.

It never ceases to amaze me how the right will shamelessly defend any and all acts of bigotry perpetuated on anyone who isn't the same as them.

My fuck Jim Crow laws were still on the books in Mississippi until 2010 - by your bigoted logic the Mississippi sheriff's departments should have still been enforcing them.

Last edited:
Gays in Baton Rouge arrested under invalid sodomy law | News | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

An undercover East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputy was staking out Manchac Park about 10 a.m. one day this month when a slow-moving sedan pulling into the parking lot caught his attention. The deputy parked alongside the 65-year-old driver and, after denying being a cop, began a casual conversation that was electronically monitored by a backup team nearby.

As the two men moved their chat to a picnic table, the deputy propositioned his target with “some drinks and some fun” back at his place, later inquiring whether the man had any condoms, according to court records. After following the deputy to a nearby apartment, the man was handcuffed and booked into Parish Prison on a single count of attempted crime against nature.

There had been no sex-for-money deal between the two. The men did not agree to have sex in the park, a public place. And the count against the man was based on a part of Louisiana’s anti-sodomy law struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court a decade ago.

I'm sure the defense from the religious right will be that the state doesn't hate gays, they just hate people who commit the crime of being gay.

Funny how you never complain about New York cops arresting people for carrying condoms.

Funny how you never complain about New York cops arresting people for carrying condoms.

Yeah that's just hilarious, I'm beside myself with laughter.

A good lawyer will get that struck and maybe even sue the police dept for arresting people for things that are not crimes.

A good lawyer will get that struck and maybe even sue the police dept for arresting people for things that are not crimes.

Most criminal defendants can't afford a good lawyer. This is what the BR sheriff's dept is counting on.

The BR Sheriffs dept. has long been known to be a bunch of thugs.

Yeah that's just hilarious, I'm beside myself with laughter.

You are actually beside yourself with stupidity, but I understand why you are confused.

Abe George: Stop Arresting New Yorkers for Carrying Condoms

yeah, right...

some dip-shit gay-phobic deputy in EBR Parish goes overboard...

and you automatically implicate the entire State of Louisiana and all its 64 parishes...

fuck you, PahDoo...

Last edited:

Its already been changed you moron. The Supreme Court nullified all anti-sodomy laws in Lawrence v Texas. The bigot heros of yours that are enforcing this unconstitutional law took an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution, and they are plainly violating it.

It never ceases to amaze me how the right will shamelessly defend any and all acts of bigotry perpetuated on anyone who isn't the same as them.

My fuck Jim Crow laws were still on the books in Mississippi until 2010 - by your bigoted logic the Mississippi sheriff's departments should have still been enforcing them.

The Supreme also said that California was not allowed to nullify Federal Marijuana laws, yet California, in her sovereign 10th Amendment capacity, ignored the SCOTUS, and four more additional states followed her lead, raising the count of Marijuana nullification states from 10 to 14.

The SCOTUS only carries force in its rulings (that are contrary to the Ninth and 10th Amendments) if the States themselves acquiesce, because the Federal Government is NOTHING without the States.

Gays in Baton Rouge arrested under invalid sodomy law
Sheriff's Office sets up park stakeouts to ensnare gay men

BY JIM MUSTIAN
Advocate staff writer
July 28, 2013
Advocate staff writer Ben Wallace contributed to this report.

Your courtesy is duly noted.

I have no idea what 'hero' you refer to, but if you want to go there, we sure can.

The link you presented has no source and no names of the arrested. It doesn't even have an incident date "one day this month"

A person with your education level should see all the holes in this piece of swiss cheese.

I deal in facts, not innuendo.

Last edited:
OK, people need to actually read the article.
No one is being prosecuted for gay sex. Instead the police are responding to a specific problem, namely homos cruising the park and creating a nuisance. Here's the kicker.
Its surveillance of parks comes in response to complaints of lewd conduct.

Yes, it's intimidation because the fags have made the park there unusuable for normal people.

yeah, right...

some dip-shit gay-phobic deputy in EBR Parish goes overboard...

and you automatically implicate the entire State of Louisiana and all its 64 parishes...

fuck you, PahDoo...

I'm sure your defense will matter when folks with money are deciding whether or not to open a business here.

Baton Rouge is the capital city and the largest city in the state. Its an embarrassment for us all.

Forum List

Back