State of Louisiana hates gays - proof right here

Work on getting the law changed instead of pissing and moaning about it.

It was already proven unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. You want more?
What about the tax dollars wasted?

What tax dollars were wasted? None.

It cost money to pay an undercover officer and process an arrest.

Even more when they sue them.

Of course you are alright with people being arrested for doing something in their own home, and with a law that has been proven unconstitutional.

It was already proven unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. You want more?
What about the tax dollars wasted?

Of course you are alright with people being arrested for doing something in their own home, and with a law that has been proven unconstitutional.

It wasnt their own home.
The money was spent, not wasted. The idea is not to charge, try and jail anyone. The idea is to harass the homos hanging out there to go elsewhere, like gay bars, so they don't make the park unusable.

Baton Rouge is number 3 in the US in HIV infection rate. I would think this would help to discourage risky behavior.

Baton Rouge is number 3 in the US in HIV infection rate. I would think this would help to discourage risky behavior.

But police entrapment is not lawful, will cost the city beaucoup bucks, and will not stop risky behavior.

If it is risky behavior you are after, then make sure you run sting entrapments on high school seniors, boys and girls, by the police on Prom Night.

You guys are idiots.

No one hates gays more than Republicans hate gays. In fact, in their hate filled trifecta, I think gays are first, Muslims are second and blacks a close third.

dem trifecta of hate

anyone that thinks
crackers
gun owners
business

just added one

But police entrapment is not lawful, will cost the city beaucoup bucks, and will not stop risky behavior.

If it is risky behavior you are after, then make sure you run sting entrapments on high school seniors, boys and girls, by the police on Prom Night.

You guys are idiots.

There was no entrapment, oh King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.

It wasnt their own home.
The money was spent, not wasted. The idea is not to charge, try and jail anyone. The idea is to harass the homos hanging out there to go elsewhere, like gay bars, so they don't make the park unusable.

They went back to an apartment. And that might be the idea, but they didn't stop there.

Fortunately this gay man was arrested by the police and his body wasn't found hanging on a fence.

Gays in Baton Rouge arrested under invalid sodomy law | News | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

They're still arresting people for gay sex in my fucked up state.

An undercover East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputy was staking out Manchac Park about 10 a.m. one day this month when a slow-moving sedan pulling into the parking lot caught his attention. The deputy parked alongside the 65-year-old driver and, after denying being a cop, began a casual conversation that was electronically monitored by a backup team nearby.

As the two men moved their chat to a picnic table, the deputy propositioned his target with “some drinks and some fun” back at his place, later inquiring whether the man had any condoms, according to court records. After following the deputy to a nearby apartment, the man was handcuffed and booked into Parish Prison on a single count of attempted crime against nature.

There had been no sex-for-money deal between the two. The men did not agree to have sex in the park, a public place. And the count against the man was based on a part of Louisiana’s anti-sodomy law struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court a decade ago.

I'm sure the defense from the religious right will be that the state doesn't hate gays, they just hate people who commit the crime of being gay.

Oh bullshit one place. I've been up and down your state and I find it sexually the most liberal I have come across for all my years.

I know Louisiana very well. And you're bullshitting here.

It wasnt their own home.

They went back to an apartment. And that might be the idea, but they didn't stop there.

The solicitation happened in the park Whic is the point.
Go smoke another ounce and try again.

So let me get this right. Gay sex in a public park in Baton Rouge?

Am I getting this right?

Now straight sex in a public park in Baton Rouge, they would be arrested as well.

So let me get this right. Gay sex in a public park in Baton Rouge?

Am I getting this right?

Now straight sex in a public park in Baton Rouge, they would be arrested as well.

They didn't have sex in the park. Did ya read the article? Fuck

It wasnt their own home.

Is it illegal to pick up a date in the park when no money is involved?
Go drink some more whiskey, moron.

No, it isn't. You want fags hanging around kids? They might steal all the 420 so you wont have any.

No, it isn't. You want fags hanging around kids? They might steal all the 420 so you wont have any.

If it isn't illegal, what is the point?

My son hangs out with my gay friends, but I wouldn't let him hang out with a mean drunk like you.

My son hangs out with my gay friends, but I wouldn't let him hang out with a mean drunk like you.

Your son hangs out with 60 year old gay men in parks? And you have no problem with that?

Your son hangs out with 60 year old gay men in parks? And you have no problem with that?

Did I say that?
You asked if I wanted "fags" hanging around my kid.

Did I say that?
You asked if I wanted "fags" hanging around my kid.

You indicated it was no problem. It might be news but most parents don't want gay men soliciting their teenaged sons in parks. Which is probably what was going on in BR and prompted all of this.

Forum List

Back