State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

I have no issue with that. I am consistent in my approach it doesn’t change depending on the perpetrator’s lifestyle
Personal consistency is to be applauded. Kudos.

However, why do you think the perpetrators in other cases, where the vandalism is from left wing radicals, aren’t being aggressively tracked down and given felonies?

Why do you think it’s only in this case?

It isn't a slur. It's a separation of people in a group.

Thomas sowell is a black guy, George Floyd is a nword. Cesar Romero was gay, Dylan mulvaney is a fag. My grandma is a white person, Lawrence Sullivan that Florida joker guy is white trash.

You assume to think because I say fag or use the nword that I mean it as a slur or that I am disparaging someone based on some X factor. Most times I do not. Every group of people has their real pieces of human excrement, and when it comes to gays the fags are their pieces of excrement.

That kind of thinking is why everyone is constantly offended and upset and trying to turn everything we say into an issue because you're too concerned with worrying about what word offends you or think will offend others.
All your doing is discrediting yourself and the message.

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.
It's sad when leftists stand up for the right to burn the American flag but ,burn a pride flag and you get jailed.

All your doing is discrediting yourself and the message.

You made a closed ended remark and I came back with an explanation and reasons for it. I opened the door for a conversation and you closed it.

If you refuse to listen to others point of view and engage in a discussion then that's your issue, not mine. You're just one of billions of internet strangers, what you're opinion is matters little to me so I'll consider our exchange at an end. Good day.

You made a closed ended remark and I came back with an explanation and reasons for it. I opened the door for a conversation and you closed it.

If you refuse to listen to others point of view and engage in a discussion then that's your issue, not mine. You're just one of billions of internet strangers, what you're opinion is matters little to me so I'll consider our exchange at an end. Good day.
I’m simply saying how your words will appear in the real world. You can have your own personal definitions, but others won’t know them, will assume your just hateful, and not listen to you

Personal consistency is to be applauded. Kudos.

However, why do you think the perpetrators in other cases, where the vandalism is from left wing radicals, aren’t being aggressively tracked down and given felonies?

Why do you think it’s only in this case?
Because this case was cherry picked to get a reaction from an intended audience during an election year to motivate those afraid of a changing society to vote

Last edited:
The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.

It's called Freedom of Speech you fucking Fascist ASSHOLE!!

You are ignoring it was a city approved art piece
You keep saying it was an art piece, but it isnt. I own a line striping company. I know how those things are created and what they would cost. It's no more art than any other regular crosswalk. They are made the same way, the rainbow one just has a few more lines and uses different colors. The regular crosswalk would just be a little less expensive (depending on what it's made out of) and less of a slip hazard which those "art" pieces are.

It's called Freedom of Speech you fucking Fascist ASSHOLE!!
If one person gets to paint on the road as a form of freedom of speech then another doing a burn out on that paint is just as much freedom of speech. That's not what this is. This is the Government promoting a political statement.

You keep saying it was an art piece, but it isnt. I own a line striping company. I know how those things are created and what they would cost. It's no more art than any other regular crosswalk. They are made the same way, the rainbow one just has a few more lines and uses different colors. The regular crosswalk would just be a little less expensive (depending on what it's made out of) and less of a slip hazard which those "art" pieces are.
you are just wrong there is not much more to say on the matter

you are just wrong there is not much more to say on the matter

Why because "you said" Compelling. The bottom line is this isn't art. It's just colored lines painted on the road meant to convey a political message and has no place being sanctioned by the Government any more than any other political speech/art whatever the fuck you want to call it does. As far as how the person who did a burnout on it should be treated the penalty should be no more or less than had he done the same thing to any other traffic marking.

Forum List

Back