State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

If it were not a city commissioned piece of art I would
agree.
If someone puts a piece of "art" where I'm walking and gets mad if I scrape dog carp from my shoe on it, I'm not going to be upset. Of course, I'd like for someone to paint "TRUMP!" all over a crosswalk just to watch all the pious proclamations about art disappear.

If someone puts a piece of "art" where I'm walking and gets mad if I scrape dog carp from my shoe on it, I'm not going to be upset. Of course, I'd like for someone to paint "TRUMP!" all over a crosswalk just to watch all the pious proclamations about art disappear.

If you put a piece of "art" in a public place you can EXPECT it to be vandalized. By the fucktard leftards who tear down statues and spray paint airplanes.

But GOD FORBID a rightie should do it, or a Christian, or any free thinker who doesn't buy the lying leftard bullshit.

Leftards are the biggest HYPOCRITES on the planet.

Badges, posters, banners, flash, and flags are used as symbols of allegiance to an ideal, a cause, a religion, a political belief, etc. Yes.

Dumbest

Religion? Puhleeze. You do $1,000 in intentional damage, that is a felony in lots of jurisdictions. He should get charged with being an asshole as well.
Another idiot who thinks painting a fag flag cost $1000+. Whoever painted that shit there should be charged with a felony. Defacing property.

If they were treated the same, then no problem with either of them being there.

I.E., the opposite of what you said.

Yeah, you fked up again. Even when you try to deceive, the truth still comes out.
Hey dumbass, crosswalk markings are needed and legitimate. Your fag flag is NOT. Yes, you fucked up and made yourself look stupid. Again.

If you intentionally scrap dog crap on a piece of art you are an asshole.

Maybe if the state stayed out of social agenda nonsense and not paint roads to celebrate a group of people based purely on their sexual desires this wouldn't happen.

When it comes to roads the state should worry more about potholes than fags.

Maybe if the state stayed out of social agenda nonsense and not paint roads to celebrate a group of people based purely on their sexual desires this wouldn't happen.

When it comes to roads the state should worry more about potholes than fags.
Agree with the logic, but there’s No need to use slurs. Its mean for no reason, and completely discredits anything you say even if what you say is good or true

Agree with the logic, but there’s No need to use slurs. Its mean for no reason, and completely discredits anything you say even if what you say is good or true

It isn't a slur. It's a separation of people in a group.

Thomas sowell is a black guy, George Floyd is a nword. Cesar Romero was gay, Dylan mulvaney is a fag. My grandma is a white person, Lawrence Sullivan that Florida joker guy is white trash.

You assume to think because I say fag or use the nword that I mean it as a slur or that I am disparaging someone based on some X factor. Most times I do not. Every group of people has their real pieces of human excrement, and when it comes to gays the fags are their pieces of excrement.

That kind of thinking is why everyone is constantly offended and upset and trying to turn everything we say into an issue because you're too concerned with worrying about what word offends you or think will offend others.

So what about the historical statues that are regularly defaced and torn down… should all of those leftist BLM/woke activists who participated be given felonies for vandalizing/destroying “Art”??

Felonies that stay on your record for life…

?
I have no issue with that. I am consistent in my approach it doesn’t change depending on the perpetrator’s lifestyle

Forum List

Back