STATEMENT BY [500] FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she is the Speaker of the House and all this evidence and she is dragging her feet like she did with Bush and Cheney...

Learn CHESS moves, Brucey........Paraphrasing Napoleon, "when your enemy is committing suicide, do NOT interfere."

Learn that you are wrong as usual...

Who will you blame if Pelosi never calls for Trump impeachment?

My bet is Mitch McConnell...

Not happening!

God, you guys are delusional as hell!

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did far worst than Trump and those like you believe Pelosi will call for Trump impeachment when she did nothing against Bush or Cheney!

Post presidency they'll get him...

Sure, just like they got Bush and Cheney...

Not happening except in the wet dreams of mental midgets...

There was NEVER a clearer indication that Bill Barr is both a Trump stooge and should readily resign in shame..........When 500 leading former federal prosecutors basically call Barr a farce to the legal system, it is time to go spend" more quality time with your dog."

Total "exoneration"????? HARDLY......

Knowing that Trump acolytes have a strong antipathy to read FACTS, I offer just ONE paragraph from the letter submitted by these former prosecutors......YOU JUDGE what breaches have been made to the Principles of Federal Prosecution and what leading law officials state:

We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

Plenty of Fed prosecutors are anxious to abuse their powers. What's the downside of losing cases? Your boss gonna fire you? LOL.....

These Fed prosecutors over-reach all the freaking time.. Because they are motivated by getting CONVICTIONS not by the number of prosecutorial abuse they commit in doing so...

Plenty of Fed prosecutors are anxious to abuse their powers. What's the downside of losing cases? Your boss gonna fire you? LOL.
Haha...mark another amateur lawyer down for, "me no likey their opinion, therefore shenanigans"....

There was NEVER a clearer indication that Bill Barr is both a Trump stooge and should readily resign in shame..........When 500 leading former federal prosecutors basically call Barr a farce to the legal system, it is time to go spend" more quality time with your dog."

Knowing that Trump acolytes have a strong antipathy to read FACTS, I offer just ONE paragraph from the letter submitted by these former prosecutors......YOU JUDGE what breaches have been made to the Principles of Federal Prosecution and what leading law officials state:

We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

I posted the same shit but all of the 'cult of Trump' bitches just laughed because ....................... CNN ................

Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

FLOFL .......................... fucking retards here ................

Not happening!

God, you guys are delusional as hell!
No, settle down, I hear ya. But again, the dems don't have the senate. So back to reality...

Even if they did your side would never have the votes...

So yeah let live in reality and accept you and I are stuck with Trump and if the left run a nutter like Beto or Sanders enjoy another four years of Trump...

Hell, I doubt Biden can win against the lunatic...

No, settle down, I hear ya. But again, the dems don't have the senate. So back to reality...

Next year, the republican senate will have to defend TWENTY-TWO seats.....ten are safe in vivid red states......but the others are scared shitless of what their spineless backing Trump may result in.

Plenty of Fed prosecutors are anxious to abuse their powers. What's the downside of losing cases? Your boss gonna fire you? LOL.....

These Fed prosecutors over-reach all the freaking time.. Because they are motivated by getting CONVICTIONS not by the number of prosecutorial abuse they commit in doing so...

Oh yeah; hundreds & hundreds of career attorneys that KNOW law, attorneys from both sides of the political spectrum, both Democrats & Republicans, with a COMBINED HUNDREDS of YEARS of service to the US & you just blow it off like a 'forum' moderator.

FLOFL ............................

And your bar license is from what; fucking Columbia, or Venezuela?

So yeah let live in reality and accept you and I are stuck with Trump
As Pelosi did. But you managed to find a way to complain about that, too. Geesh, there's no pleasing you....

Hey, all of you on the left thought you had Trump but in the end the Charlatan is playing you like the fools you are...

Hell he is playing Pelosi and she knows it...

I've already closed 4 threads on this topic, because there were already 3 threads on it.

CLOSED

Plenty of Fed prosecutors are anxious to abuse their powers. What's the downside of losing cases? Your boss gonna fire you? LOL.
Haha...mark another amateur lawyer down for, "me no likey their opinion, therefore shenanigans"....

Yeah, just little ole me, the ACLU, the Institute for Justice and every OTHER Civil Liberties proponent familiar with the long litany of CONSTANT prosecutorial abuse displayed in the lower Federal courts.. :113:

Perhaps if YOU CARED about civil liberties a whit, you'd stop and ponder their motivations and credibilities.

Not like Mueller didnt' design plea deals to have folks copping to charges they were completely innocent of just to avoid bankrupting their families and ruining their careers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back