Statue paying homage to Satan to be unveiled in Detroit

I would agree with you that religious symbols should not be in government buildings or outside of them.

THAT ! and many other anti-America :bsflag: is why America is rapidly descending into total degeneracy.

those symbols were just fine in America until the libertards started bastardizing the Constitution. :up:

Since our country has freedom of and from religion, out government buildings should honor that premise. Either allow all different religions to be represented or none.

By removing God from the State, you establish the state as representing the absence of God.

Now... some argue that where a Government represents the absence of God, you will quickly find that government departing from God's Laws... such as:

- The Failure to adhere to sound stewardship of the public treasury.

- The Failure to discriminate between that which is sound behavior and that which is unsound behavior.

- and so on...

Inevitably culminating in a government which pays people to not produce, denigrates and punishes people who DO PRODUCE, economic insolvency, promoting the interests of those hostile to the nation and of course: The Licensing of Degeneracy... .

But what are the chances of that, really? (100%)

Your first statement is wrong. The fact that religious symbols would no longer be allowed in state buildings would not have an affect on the public at large. They don't depend on what plaque is inside the Family Court. or the DMV.

By removing God from the State, you establish the state as representing the absence of God.

Now... some argue that where a Government represents the absence of God, you will quickly find that government departing from God's Laws... such as:

- The Failure to adhere to sound stewardship of the public treasury.

- The Failure to discriminate between that which is sound behavior and that which is unsound behavior.

- and so on...

Inevitably culminating in a government which pays people to not produce, denigrates and punishes people who DO PRODUCE, economic insolvency, promoting the interests of those hostile to the nation and of course: The Licensing of Degeneracy... . (100%!) {that means that it is an absolute certainty... meaning that if you remove GOD from government your government therefore represents THE OPPOSITION OF GOD... which for those keeping score is: EVIL! }
Let me just say that I am a Christian and I have no knowledge of what biblical symbols are in the government buildings in my city. It wouldn't change my resolve if any that are there are removed/ Goodbye to 100%.

Let me just say that I am a Christian and I have no knowledge of what biblical symbols are in the government buildings in my city. It wouldn't change my resolve if any that are there are removed/ Goodbye to 100%.

Huh... then you're probably not building statues which represent the pure embodiment of Evil...

So, the problem is therefore NOT the people who recognize God and God's authority as the OBJECTIVE BASIS of Juris Prudence. Thus YOU and the people who RECOGNIZE GOD are clearly NOT the problem then... .

YET THE PROBLEM EXISTS... .

Therefore we can readily see that the purpose of the symbolism is to set to inform: THE PROBLEM that God and God's authority is the basis of the authority of GOVERNMENT. Thus that God's principles will be the principles imparted by Government.

THAT way, the government will adhere to sound economic stewardship, the ethics common to God's principles and the standards that stem precisely from those principles.

OTHERWISE you WILL END UP WITH GODLESSNESS in government and as reality has now fully demonstrated: THAT'S BAD!

So you believe that we should let people praise satan?

You actually believe you have the right to violate someone's freedom of religion?

You're a typical conservative christian. You believe you have the right to deny Americans their right to the religious path of their choice. ...

First.. THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS...

Second... The failure to discriminate between a Religion and Evil abusing the Language as a means to claim 'religion', so as to exploit the protections afforded to such, toward the goal of DESTROYING RELIGION, is the purvey of the IDIOTS!

Huh... then you're probably not building statues which represent the pure embodiment of Evil...

So, the problem is therefore NOT the people who recognize God and God's authority as the OBJECTIVE BASIS of Juris Prudence. Thus YOU and the people who RECOGNIZE GOD are clearly NOT the problem then... .

Therefore we can readily see that the purpose of the symbolism is to set to inform: THE PROBLEM that God and God's authority is the basis of the authority of GOVERNMENT. Thus that God's principles will be the principles imparted by Government.

THAT way, the government will adhere to sound economic stewardship, the ethics common to God's principles and the standards that stem precisely from those principles.

OTHERWISE you WILL END UP WITH GODLESSNESS in government and as reality has now fully demonstrated: THAT'S BAD!

I am just saying that we don't need the Ten Commandments in the DMV, that's all. God fearing people don't rely on symbols in the government buildings.

There ought to be no god in government. We've been too accommodating to religions already. Get god off of our currency, out of our courtrooms and out of our national pledge.

Thanks.
You wouldn't be happy with just that. Your zealousness would include getting rid of the pledge and US flags around the country. Liberals just do not put a priority on pride and patriotism.

I am just saying that we don't need the Ten Commandments in the DMV, that's all. God fearing people don't rely on symbols in the government buildings.

Yes... well sure. Because we don't really have a problem with people behaving poorly and abusing each other on the highways.

Suffice it to say that there's no place, where reminding people of the 10 commandments is inappropriate.

And that is because, the 10 Commandments enjoy 100% efficacy.

Meaning that where the 10 Commandments are adhered to, life is better... 100% of the time.

Liberals love satan. So this doesn't surprise me!
You're a kneejerk idiot; so, your response doesn't surprise me.

IronyMeter1.gif

There ought to be no god in government. We've been too accommodating to religions already. Get god off of our currency, out of our courtrooms and out of our national pledge.

Thanks.
You wouldn't be happy with just that. Your zealousness would include getting rid of the pledge and US flags around the country. Liberals just do not put a priority on pride and patriotism.

That's retarded.

Yes... well sure. Because we don't really have a problem with people behaving poorly and abusing each other on the highways.

Suffice it to say that there's no place, where reminding people of the 10 commandments is inappropriate.

Bullshit.

Says you, citing you.

Meaning that where the 10 Commandments are adhered to, life is better... 100% of the time.

Says you, citing you.

Note that exactly THREE of the ten are actually crimes. The other seven are entirely irrelevant.

I personally do not mind these symbols in government buildings, but since we have freedon of religion, is it right for government to choose Christianity for the buildings? I know what comes next, atheism and Muslims. They will want representation in the buildings, too. Then personally, I am offended. To thwart that from happening, let's don't have any religious symbols in the government buildings and save it for our churches, mosques and homes.

I personally do not mind these symbols in government buildings, but since we have freedon of religion, is it right for government to choose Christianity for the buildings? I know what comes next, atheism and Muslims. They will want representation in the buildings, too. Then personally, I am offended. To thwart that from happening, let's don't have any religious symbols in the government buildings and save it for our churches, mosques and homes.

Well look at that! It IS possible for a nutter to grasp the intent of the constitution regarding this issue! All because she doesn't want to be personally offended. Whatever it takes, I suppose.

And only 3 weeks after The Left Federally Licenses Degeneracy:

DETROIT, MI (WNEM) -

The Satanic Temple Detroit Chapter is getting ready to unveil a controversial sculpture in Detroit.

A bronze Baphomet monument will be revealed on Saturday, July 25 at Berts Warehouse Entertainment.

The one ton, 9-foot tall monument reportedly pays homage to Satan.

The Satanic Temple said the statue is “intended to complement and contrast the Ten Commandments monument that already resides on Oklahoma State Capitol grounds.”

The Temple also said the event will “serve as a call-to-arms” to kick off a fight “in the name of individual rights to exercise against self-serving theocrats.”

Statue paying homage to Satan to be unveiled in Detroit - Toledo News Now News Weather Sports Toledo OH

It shouldn't be long now... .

Berts Warehouse Entertainment sounds like the perfect venue for it.

I personally do not mind these symbols in government buildings, but since we have freedon of religion, is it right for government to choose Christianity for the buildings?

Yes... it is.

And that is because Christianity is the Religion which founded the United States. It is Christian Principles that Defines America and it is Christianity which imparts a 100% efficacy for individual viability, which is essential where the culture seeks to remain viable.

Bullshit.

Says you, citing you.

Says you, citing you.

Note that exactly THREE of the ten are actually crimes. The other seven are entirely irrelevant.

Well, how nice of you to stop in and concede on so many distinct levels, and to do so upon such profound evil... .

Your concession are duly noted and summarily accepted.

I personally do not mind these symbols in government buildings, but since we have freedon of religion, is it right for government to choose Christianity for the buildings?

Yes... it is.

And that is because Christianity is the Religion which founded the United States. It is Christian Principles that Defines America and it is Christianity which imparts a 100% efficacy for individual viability, which is essential where the culture seeks to remain viable.
I do agree with the bolded statements, but I;m not sure it would hold up in court. (Damn)

Yes... it is.

I do agree with the bolded statements, but I;m not sure it would hold up in court. (Damn)

It would if the court were objective... it wouldn't if the court was Leftist.

I stand corrected. Baphomet. So can you tell me more? Are you a believer of Baphomet?

No. Just a student of mythology. With a nose for bullshit headlines.

It's always fascinated me how so many 'students of mythology' are also Leftists. And how almost inevitably, those Leftist students of mythology end up advocating for and otherwise adhering to the unprincipled, irrational tenets of evil.

What is up wit dat?

I'm really not interested in Baphomet. I just understand he's not the same thing as "Satan". And I don't believe in "evil" as such.

Oh now that's fascinatin'... I've been told that most homosexual don't 'believe in' The HIV. Which for some reason their belief has had no effect in precluding them from contracting it and subsequently the AIDS that kills 'em.

What's more the Bawney Fwank and Maxine Waters did not 'BELIEVE' that coercing the financial markets to turn from the soundly reasoned, actuarial lending principle that sustained the viability of the Financial Lending Industry and replacing it with their perverse notions of "Fairness", would result in the catastrophic failure of that industry...

BUT! It turned out that it DID!

Now that's because soundly reasoned, actuarial lending principle and The HIV/AIDS are a function of REALITY... much as is the Dark Energy that is SATAN, OKA: EVIL.

So 'not believing' in it... is irrational, or more accurately: DELUSIONAL... OKA: INSANE.

But hey... in fairness to you, such is the nature of EVIL!
Straights get HIV more than we do......maybe we should take marriage away from you.
Lol wow!

Forum List

Back