Stephen Colbert - Public Crybaby

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
Yet even she had more Americans vote for someone other than her. No one got the majority of the vote.

Most people didn't vote for Trump. Hillary had 3 million more votes than him. Remember?
Yet even she had more Americans vote for someone other than her. No one got the majority of the vote.

Cool, since no majority let's have a redo, I think HRC would kick the liar-in-chiefs ass in a second election.

No previous POTUS has proved to be as incompetent, so mendacious and so invective as has the Narcissist and Megalomaniac now in the office of POTUS.

Cool, since no majority let's have a redo, I think HRC would kick the liar-in-chiefs ass in a second election.

No previous POTUS has proved to be as incompetent, so mendacious and so invective as has the Narcissist and Megalomaniac now in the office of POTUS.
No need for a redo. Trump easily won the EC and that's all that's required. Did you demand a redo when Bubba didn't get a majority?

Obama was the king of incompetence. Look at all the retards that voted for the racist pig.

election-2016-county-map.png

In fact I say the union should break up, and divided up this way…
Fine. We'll take the places where there are universities and concert halls and huge population centers and banks and museums. You take the soy bean fields.

There are more people living in a ten square block section of Brooklyn than in my entire county. Should those folks be disenfranchised because they, as the majority of Americans, did not vote for the second worst nominee of all time, Donald Trump?
They don't have to work the land so they have no right to the land

election-2016-county-map.png

In fact I say the union should break up, and divided up this way…
Fine. We'll take the places where there are universities and concert halls and huge population centers and banks and museums. You take the soy bean fields.

There are more people living in a ten square block section of Brooklyn than in my entire county. Should those folks be disenfranchised because they, as the majority of Americans, did not vote for the second worst nominee of all time, Donald Trump?
They don't have to work the land so they have no right to the land
You don't build houses, so you have no right to one. Same logic, if we can honestly call what your wrote 'logic'.

A 9 year old would be too embarrassed to say something like that.
It is embarrassing, yes, to hear people claim that Hillary got a majority of the vote, or that most Americans voted for her, when they most emphatically did not. No candidate got more than 50% of the votes cast.

A 9 year old would be too embarrassed to say something like that.
It is embarrassing, yes, to hear people claim that Hillary got a majority of the vote, or that most Americans voted for her, when they most emphatically did not. No candidate got more than 50% of the votes cast.

She got 3 million more than Trump. That is the part that shows more wanted her than Trump.

Not crying about anything. The OP said most people voted for Trump. He;s an idiot for repeating that lie so often, but then he IS a RWNJ.
YOU are an idiot for calling it a lie. You're the "nutjob.

She got 3 million more than Trump. That is the part that shows more wanted her than Trump.
She got millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens. Anybody who denies this is a liar or the dumbest blockhead in America.

FALSE. What you're saying is fabrication of liberal media. What extra (non-American, illegitimate) votes Hillary had were from the millions of illegal aliens, that Democrats have imported and protected in sanctuary cities for just that purpose.

We talked about this vote stacking and ballot stuffing 63 years ago in my 5th grade class, in 1954 when Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback.

Hardly mater anymore now, The illegal voters are going back whee they came from. Sessions is on it. Hopefully he'll put the sanctuary city mayors in jail, where they belong.

Boy you're just chugging that alt-right conspiracy theory kool-aid like it was mother's milk.

There's no evidence of any of this. Even in the states that Trump carried, he barely won them. Trump won the election with the FEWEST votes of any recent president. Even W won his second term with more and by then he was hated.
You got the evidence in Post # 48. Don't bother to read the thread before you post, I see. OK. Here's your update >>
Evidence is right here (since you're a slow learner)>>

1. During the campaign, Trump said he would deport millions of illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. It's a way of life, for them.

3. There is virtually nothing to stop illegals from voting. Nothing.

That's all you need to know.

Not crying about anything. The OP said most people voted for Trump. He;s an idiot for repeating that lie so often, but then he IS a RWNJ.
YOU are an idiot for calling it a lie. You're the "nutjob.

Clinton vs. Trump popular vote totals: Recounts begin, could Clinton win Electoral College?
The Cook Political Report, a non-partisan group tracking election results, has Clinton with 64,654,483 votes, or 48.2 percent, compared to Trump's 62,418,820 votes, or 46.5 percent. Other candidates received a combined 7,192,036 votes or 5.4 percent.

FALSE. What you're saying is fabrication of liberal media. What extra (non-American, illegitimate) votes Hillary had were from the millions of illegal aliens, that Democrats have imported and protected in sanctuary cities for just that purpose.

We talked about this vote stacking and ballot stuffing 63 years ago in my 5th grade class, in 1954 when Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback.

Hardly mater anymore now, The illegal voters are going back whee they came from. Sessions is on it. Hopefully he'll put the sanctuary city mayors in jail, where they belong.

Boy you're just chugging that alt-right conspiracy theory kool-aid like it was mother's milk.

There's no evidence of any of this. Even in the states that Trump carried, he barely won them. Trump won the election with the FEWEST votes of any recent president. Even W won his second term with more and by then he was hated.
You got the evidence in Post # 48. Don't bother to read the thread before you post, I see. OK. Here's your update >>
Evidence is right here (since you're a slow learner)>>

1. During the campaign, Trump said he would deport millions of illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. It's a way of life, for them.

3. There is virtually nothing to stop illegals from voting. Nothing.

That's all you need to know.

No, that's all YOU need to know to jump to an erroneous conclusion. I require FACTS and EVIDENCE, of which you have NONE.

She got millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens. Anybody who denies this is a liar or the dumbest blockhead in America.

Anyone who makes that claim is nuts, unless you finally came up with a single credible reason to back your claim up.

Stephen Colbert presents a nightly ass whipping and beat down of Drumpf so scathing and brilliant that Drumpf is terrified of taking on Colbert in a tweet. Drumpf whines and cries on Twitter about everyone else that castigates him but Colbert is like Mike Tyson fighting Richard Simmons once a night. The beating he hands out to tiny hands lying Donald is epic on an epic scale.

The only thing funny to come out of the White House recently was Sean Spicer giving a press conference with food stuck in his teeth.

Drumpf and his leper colony will get no mercy. They are not Americans.
This laughingstock excuse for a post, is = to the wishful thinking poppycocks we got from the polls that said Hillary was going to win. Good for laughs. :badgrin: Just more sobbing in tune with So Sad Stephen.:itsok:

No, that's all YOU need to know to jump to an erroneous conclusion. I require FACTS and EVIDENCE, of which you have NONE.
HA HA. I know what you require. BUT >> You just GOT the facts and evidence, and it's right there in your own post (in the quote box :biggrin:) Your problem is you're a liberal, so you're programmed to disregard simple intelligence and common sense, and instead you use (require you call it) references to liberal professors, liberal universities, liberal media, liberal think tanks, etc. Worse yet, you then actually expect all the rest of us to also use those laughingstock link/sources, as "evidence"

Wow are you guys ever detached. Sheeesh!

Forum List

Back