Stephen Miller

This country is in desperate need of higher grade, self accountable citizens with a moral compass

So you elected a guy who takes advantage of women by grabbing them by the pussy because he thinks he is entitle too by being a star? That'll save us! LOL.

Says the lefty to dumb to understand the word "let".
If you are going to call someone dumb, use proper English.

Here, to help you.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.

"when you’re a star, they let you do it,"

Do you doubt that women find fame and fortune attractive in a man?
You did not understand. Thick as well as ignorant.

This country is in desperate need of higher grade, self accountable citizens with a moral compass

So you elected a guy who takes advantage of women by grabbing them by the pussy because he thinks he is entitle too by being a star? That'll save us! LOL.

His understanding was that they "let" because he was a star. I suspect they "let" him get away with groping them and didn't say anything because they were afraid of him.

Based on WHAT?

Here, to help you.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.

I understand perfectly.

You vile lefties smeared a man based on lies because you know that you can't win elections based on your policies.

You aer vile like that.

Here, to help you.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.

I understand perfectly.

You vile lefties smeared a man based on lies because you know that you can't win elections based on your policies.

You aer vile like that.
You are thick as two planks.

Here, to help you.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.

I understand perfectly.

You aer vile like that.
You are thick as two planks.

ANd yet the word "let" still means that he was talking about consent, and you lefties are lying pieces of shit.

I, like most higher grade American's don't really give a shit what you do with a pussy....just govern this country with a fucking ball-sack and do the right thing for the citizens who actually fucking matter!

His understanding was that they "let" because he was a star. I suspect they "let" him get away with groping them and didn't say anything because they were afraid of him.

Based on WHAT?

An intimate knowledge of the mysterious workings of some of the minds that owns a said pussy?

Well either that or what some of his victims have said.

Hey look...Correll has his own grammar bitch following him around like a lost puppy...hahaha

Based on WHAT?

An intimate knowledge of the mysterious workings of some of the minds that owns a said pussy?

You don't KNOW, what you base your vile dishonest smears on?

That's not credible.

WOmen find fame and fortune attractive in men. That is one of the reasons that men try so hard to become rich and'or famous.

Your shock at this is not credible.

Stop being an ass.

I, like most higher grade American's don't really give a shit what you do with a pussy....just govern this country with a fucking ball-sack and do the right thing for the citizens who actually fucking matter!

So, drop the moral compass then. Now about that self accountability bull shit. The man can't take justified criticism much less be self accountable. So your higher grade turn out to be lower than dirt.

Hey look...Correll has his own grammar bitch following him around like a lost puppy...hahaha

Grammar, the LAST refuge of those fools who know they have lost the Contest of Ideas.

So, drop the moral compass then. Now about that self accountability bull shit. The man can't take justified criticism much less be self accountable. So your higher grade turn out to be lower than dirt.

You loony whack-jobs get hung up on the silliest shit...you frame and spin to maker anything fit your peanut brain bullshit agendas.
Like most men with balls I've made crude remarks about women...imagine that!
Only an unstable, desperate whacko reaching for something would think that would prevent me from being able to navigate my way through life while being a stand-up productive citizen...You poor souls...deep rooted daddy issues?

Based on WHAT?

That's not credible.

WOmen find fame and fortune attractive in men. That is one of the reasons that men try so hard to become rich and'or famous.

Stop being an ass.

Some women do. They have a name for those kind of women don't they?

Would you encourage your daughter to do so?

The only thing I find shocking is when someone says something about high morals with regards to the so called president in the WH

Lefty has no problem throwing around terms he doesn't understand like Nazi and Fascist which really is a description of Leftist Political Tyranny. But call an illegal and illegal....and well then.....they are offended.
Do you not remember the sides taken in the Spanish Civil War? Anyone would think you imagine Franco, Fascists and Nazis to have been leftists.

Based on WHAT?

That's not credible.

Stop being an ass.

The only thing I find shocking is when someone says something about high morals with regards to the so called president in the WH

Well, if you'd poke your head out of the pretend world once in a while I think you'd find that men with penises, you know, real life men....really like vaginas and many have and will say crude things about women and their vaginas and that doesn't always mean that men who 'guy talk' have compromised their morality.

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

What do you, the reader, think of his performance?

I didn't watch all the way though, but he seemed good.

Your godwin is noted. YOu lose the thread.

he reminded me of a middle management asshole in the PO... the kind of ass you would want to reach over and smack after talking with him for a few minutes...arrogant little piss ants....

NOt crawling on your belly is not the same as arrogant.

you dont even know what i am talking about....unless you worked in the PO....so try some other comment....

I know exactly what you are talking about.

And this guy is not it. He answered the fucking questions. That the reporters didn't like the answers is not on him, or me.

so how long did you work in the PO and where?.....

How dense and consistent from you. You attack someone's credibility with none of your own.

I don't follow every iota of what's going on and only heard him once, all I need to do is see who is outraging the lefties. Sounds like he's got it.
In other word, you do not have to have any knowledge of a subject to voice an opinion.
I said I don't follow every iota and your corrupt brain saw I don't follow anything.

Liberals have been scientifically proven to be the WORST at understanding people different then themselves.
the far left ones yes,but they aint no different at understanding those different from themselves as the far right is.....

Science says otherwise.

‘The Righteous Mind,’ by Jonathan Haidt
do you read any posts around here from some posters on the right who seem to have problems understanding those different then themselves?....

Forum List

Back