Stereotypes are Natural and Develop Over Time...PC is Wrong

Liberals see this as acceptable...because liberals are anti- White racist.
Black Lives Matter Philly bans white people from ‘open meeting’
If racism bothers you - don't be racist.

And the White Lives Matter rally is right down the street (just follow the smoke from the burning cross).
Boy...you are warped.
I'm smart (and educated) and I've lived my whole life surround very stupid Americans like you. It's a natural consequence.
So am I...but I am also mature and mentally stable. You do not seem to be.

Cultural groups all have their own unique fingerprint. We should embrace this and stop with all the PC crap.

What the fuck does this even mean in an American context?

We have no laws or policy on the subject

If you're referring to things like racial profiling...Do you really want to be a second class citizen? Because whites are not very well behaved relative to small immigrant groups in America.

Racial profiling is good police work. I was racially profiled as a White male. Coming home from grad school finals I had to drive through a Black area late at night. Cop pulled me over. Why? Because usally the only White people in that neighborhood at that time of night are buying drugs. Why do you hate Whites to the point you say we are somehow "privileged?"

What the cop should have done - left you the fuck alone. The same with some poor black guy just walking home minding is own damn business.

You mean like Michael Brown who choked a store clerk..attacked a cop...got his fat ass shot...and somehow the police officer was wrong?

And the White Lives Matter rally is right down the street (just follow the smoke from the burning cross).
Boy...you are warped.
I'm smart (and educated) and I've lived my whole life surround very stupid Americans like you. It's a natural consequence.
How odd - I think exactly the same thing about, you are a fucking fruitcake (left out in the rain from 1946 and just as moldy).

Cultural groups all have their own unique fingerprint. We should embrace this and stop with all the PC crap.

If you're referring to things like racial profiling...Do you really want to be a second class citizen? Because whites are not very well behaved relative to small immigrant groups in America.

Racial profiling is good police work. I was racially profiled as a White male. Coming home from grad school finals I had to drive through a Black area late at night. Cop pulled me over. Why? Because usally the only White people in that neighborhood at that time of night are buying drugs. Why do you hate Whites to the point you say we are somehow "privileged?"

What the cop should have done - left you the fuck alone. The same with some poor black guy just walking home minding is own damn business.

No he should not have. He has a job to do a do and as a taxpayer I thanked him.

You mean like Michael Brown who choked a store clerk..attacked a cop...got his fat ass shot...and somehow the police officer was wrong?

The officer was dead wrong, and had no business going after him for just walking across the street. You don't have to throw the first punch to start a fight you shouldn't have.

Boy...you are warped.
How odd - I think exactly the same thing about, you are a fucking fruitcake (left out in the rain from 1946 and just as moldy).
You have never seen a great nation...so I understand.

No he should not have. He has a job to do a do and as a taxpayer I thanked him.

Well, you shouldn't have. He was wrong and he doesn't get paid to go after citizens who aren't breaking the law just because - they might be. That is a police-state.

The officer was dead wrong, and had no business going after him for just walking across the street. You don't have to throw the first punch to start a fight you shouldn't have.

That officer risk his life everyday he puts on his body armor and badge. He is a hero.

Boy...you are warped.
We have never been a great nation. We've had better days (and worse) but we have never been great.

Boy...you are warped.
We have never been a great nation. We've had better days (and worse) but we have never been great.
Now your getting way off the mark.

That officer risk his life everyday he puts on his body armor and badge. He is a hero.
That is herofication, and you are dead wrong. He has a job to do, that's all. And his job is to keep the peace and not hassle innocent citizens he "thinks" just might be doing something unlawful.

Not in the slightest. If you think we've been great you just name the year and I'll tell you why were weren't.

Not in the slightest. If you think we've been great you just name the year and I'll tell you why were weren't.
Right here...American Zeinith!

The one time I've been arrested with any substantive weight of drugs was exactly for this reason in Chicago

I'm tan look like a tall latino or an arab but I brought one of my white friends (it was his supplier we were going to meet, but I knew the guy I should have left him at home in the suburbs, always wears a wide brimmed cap that makes him stick out too)

Racial profiling does happen, but it's not legal. The cops said my seatbelt was undone when it was not, not the my obviously out of place white friend with the cap is why they rolled us.

Totally different to have bad police work being based on racial profiling relative to making it institutional policy.

And again in a world where it's policy, otehrs would have more rights than you on paper. That's corrosive for all sorts of reasons.

I don't want to think "oh I shouldn't marry any white or black people I should stick to Asians so my children retain the protections a small modern immigrant population provides in America's stats driven legal system"

That's obscene

The one time I've been arrested with any substantive weight of drugs was exactly for this reason in Chicago

I'm tan look like a tall latino or an arab but I brought one of my white friends (it was his supplier we were going to meet, but I knew the guy I should have left him at home in the suburbs, always wears a wide brimmed cap that makes him stick out too)

Racial profiling does happen, but it's not legal. The cops said my seatbelt was undone when it was not, not the my obviously out of place white friend with the cap is why they rolled us.

Totally different to have bad police work being based on racial profiling relative to making it institutional policy.

And again in a world where it's policy, otehrs would have more rights than you on paper. That's corrosive for all sorts of reasons.

I don't want to think "oh I shouldn't marry any white or black people I should stick to Asians so my children retain the protections a small modern immigrant population provides in America's stats driven legal system"

That's obscene

So you broke the law...and was arrested. What's the problem here?

Forum List

Back