Steve Bannon: Apocalypse is coming!!

Steve Bannon, Trump's chief advisor, thinks that an apocalypse is coming and it will result in an all encompassing world war.

Steve Bannon 'thinks World War III is coming'

Still think that Trump surrounds himself with the best people?

He is completely right, the West is in crisis.

Huntington post though... when's the last time they have been correct about anything?

images

These are the people you would believe rather than the actual winners? My gosh..

Okay, here's more links.....................

Steve Bannon shares a fascist's obsession with cleansing, apocalyptic war. And now he's in the White House

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8c6dbdb5-bf2f-3a7e-9323-3239474bab30/ss_steve-bannon-believes-the.html
Post the actual quote and its' source where he says that instead of flinging out links. That should be the obvious way to go about it.

Too lazy to read a link eh?

Steve Bannon, Trump's chief advisor, thinks that an apocalypse is coming and it will result in an all encompassing world war.

Huntington post though... when's the last time they have been correct about anything?

images

These are the people you would believe rather than the actual winners? My gosh..

Steve Bannon shares a fascist's obsession with cleansing, apocalyptic war. And now he's in the White House

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8c6dbdb5-bf2f-3a7e-9323-3239474bab30/ss_steve-bannon-believes-the.html
Post the actual quote and its' source where he says that instead of flinging out links. That should be the obvious way to go about it.

Too stupid to find any content huh?

images

You're the epitome of the saying "you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you cannot make them think".

images

You're the epitome of the saying "you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you cannot make them think".
You had no knowledge and you couldn't lead a puppy around. Find some content and post it up, you lazy retard.

Of course it's coming. It's what the New World Order Global Elites want. Final complete control of the People. And a big part of the NWO agenda is to substantially decrease the world's population. So Bannon is correct. WWIII carnage is coming.

To tell you the truth, having a president with a chief advisor who thinks the apocalypse is just around the corner is a bit disconcerting.
That's putting it mildly. A moron, who is totally lost, surrounded by nuts advising him.

To tell you the truth, having a president with a chief advisor who thinks the apocalypse is just around the corner is a bit disconcerting.
That's putting it mildly. A moron, who is totally lost, surrounded by nuts advising him.

Yeah, and the primary nut advising him is one that thinks WWIII is just around the corner and we have to act now.

Gonna be interesting to see how places like Iran and N. Korea deal with him.

Not only that, but ISIL is sending messages about Trump's mission where a SEAL was killed, saying that Trump got slapped by the terrorists right out of the gate.

Yemen raid: Al Qaeda leader mocks Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Do you really doubt WWIII is coming?

Well, apparently some people think that it's getting a whole lot closer because Trump was elected. The Doomsday Clock has been moved up to 2 1/2 min to midnight.

The Doomsday Clock Issues Its Most Dire Warning Since the Cold War

Well, apparently some people think that it's getting a whole lot closer because Trump was elected. The Doomsday Clock has been moved up to 2 1/2 min to midnight.

You'd be very silly and naive to think it's not coming. WWIII carnage is inevitable. However, i don't think it'll happen during Trump's reign. It'll happen a bit down the road.

You'd be very silly and naive to think it's not coming. WWIII carnage is inevitable. However, i don't think it'll happen during Trump's reign. It'll happen a bit down the road.

This is the closest we've been to midnight in 63 years, and the clock moved because Trump was elected. I think a new war is gonna happen in the next couple of years.

This is the closest we've been to midnight in 63 years, and the clock moved because Trump was elected. I think a new war is gonna happen in the next couple of years.

More war for sure, but not WWIII. I think that's gonna happen down the road. Trump will be long gone by then.

More war for sure, but not WWIII. I think that's gonna happen down the road. Trump will be long gone by then.

Actually, based on what kind of temperament that he's shown thus far, I'm thinking he's gonna be the one to pull the trigger.

Actually, based on what kind of temperament that he's shown thus far, I'm thinking he's gonna be the one to pull the trigger.

Nah, no nation on earth is currently a credible threat to the US. Just compare US military spending to all other nations on earth. It's not even close. The US Military can't be matched at this point. However, that could change down the road. And that's when WWIII becomes a possibility. Trump won't be around for that.

Nah, no nation on earth is currently a credible threat to the US. Just compare US military spending to all other nations on earth. It's not even close. The US Military can't be matched at this point. However, that could change down the road. And that's when WWIII becomes a possibility. Trump won't be around for that.

Wait..................I thought Trump said our military was in crappy shape and needed to be rebuilt............

No, just because we have a large military doesn't mean that some idiot country isn't going to rattle their sabers and piss Trump off. All it would really take is for Iran to send gun boats after our ships while they pass through the Strait of Hormuz, and Trump will probably fly off the handle and start a war. If Iran gets into it with us, Russia and the ME are going to side with them, and then you have WWIII started.

Wait..................I thought Trump said our military was in crappy shape and needed to be rebuilt............

No, just because we have a large military doesn't mean that some idiot country isn't going to rattle their sabers and piss Trump off. All it would really take is for Iran to send gun boats after our ships while they pass through the Strait of Hormuz, and Trump will probably fly off the handle and start a war. If Iran gets into it with us, Russia and the ME are going to side with them, and then you have WWIII started.

No nation on earth poses a credible threat to the US currently. We're so far ahead militarily, it's not even close. Even Russia and China know that. They're not interested in a conflict with the US. They know they can't win.

However, that won't stop the MIC from claiming it's broke and needs more Taxpayer Dollars. It's gonna do that regardless. Remember, we're talking WWIII. And that's gonna happen down the road. Trump won't likely be around at that point.

Forum List

Back