Steve Pieczenik says sue those accusing Trump of being mentally ill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

3b75d1e5-f393-440b-815f-d98170e1c22e.png

Everybody agrees with Steve he has great points they are not qualified to make those accusing acusations. If you don't know how Steve P. google him the man is not stupid he knows his stuff and ahs been doing it a long, long time.
He says bottom line TRUMP IS NOT MENTALLY ILL!!

Steven is even willing to go to court in order to prove this is medical malpractice!!

Any "doctor" that gives a diagnosis without seeing the person...or is giving the diagnosis and speaking of it in public is guilty of breaking patient confidentiality laws and should have their licenses removed permanently.

I agree, it's defamation of his good name.

People should also get sued for calling him a racist and a liar.

And while he's at it, Trump should sue Obama for being born in Kenya and wiretapping.

Any "doctor" that gives a diagnosis without seeing the person...or is giving the diagnosis and speaking of it in public is guilty of breaking patient confidentiality laws and should have their licenses removed permanently.
Hillary should have quite a list of sueable people then.

Everybody agrees with Steve he has great points they are not qualified to make those accusing acusations. If you don't know how Steve P. google him the man is not stupid he knows his stuff and ahs been doing it a long, long time.

Steven is even willing to go to court in order to prove this is medical malpractice!!

Certainly hope the Con Man sues his mental detractors. Then he would be subject to disclosure, which he surely doesn't want to go through. Of course, being "so smart and a stable genius," he wouldn't dare sue, now would he? Hmmm...

Hillary should have quite a list of sueable people then.
I'm sure that list wouldn't be as long as the list of people she's had killed for getting in the way of her final solution.

He should sue:

If political defamation lawsuits are so hard to prove, why bring them?

It is important to keep in mind that there is no typical defamation case. The statements involved and the ability to prove their veracity will necessarily vary. In some cases, conduct may be so outrageous, that it may be relatively easier to recover damages. On the other hand, there may be a strategic element involved to a political defamation case. Defamation suits can be used to scare various media sources from originally publishing ads or may prevent further dissemination of attack ads. Defamation law suits may even be used as a way to publicly challenge the offensive allegations in a campaign ad. At the end of the day, when the public official’s image is on the line, filing suit may be a strategic victory

Defamation in Political Campaigns - Saper Law Offices

And while he's at it, Trump should sue Obama for being born in Kenya and wiretapping.
I doubt he could sue Obama for being born in Kenya, but he defiantly could sue him for wiretapping.
Yea, tell him to do it. Love to see that case in court.
I'm sure he's discussed it with his advisers and attorneys.

he'd lose.... anyone who knows anything about defamation knows that.

but good luck! :cuckoo:

btw, the "president" can't keep people from stating their opinions about his insane irrational behavior.

Certainly hope the Con Man sues his mental detractors. Then he would be subject to disclosure, which he surely doesn't want to go through. Of course, being "so smart and a stable genius," he wouldn't dare sue, now would he? Hmmm...

You don't need disclosure,you sue them for slender like Goldwater did

btw, the "president" can't keep people from stating their opinions about his insane irrational behavior.

He would win I a heart beat ignoramus the precedent has already been set.

Just one problem with that, his behavior isn't insane or irrational. You're thinking of Hillary.

Now we know something like that doesn't destroy someones character in the same manner as calling someone mentally unfit.

They are only using that as a mean to get him out of office. If ppl bothered to listen to Roger Stone he laid it out step by step first they would use the sex allegations and they did, then they would use this mental bs line and they are, etc. etc............ ( that isn't R.S. exact words) but it's in a video some where.

People just can't step off their MSM comfort zone sheep learn nothing and that's just the way the leftist deep state democrats like it.

Just one problem with that, his behavior isn't insane or irrational. You're thinking of Hillary.

except to 70% of the country and most of the world.

poor idiot. if you're not getting paid and believe the garbage you post, you're pathetic.

Tiny hands is mentally ill...now sue me.

except to 70% of the country and most of the world.

poor idiot. if you're not getting paid and believe the garbage you post, you're pathetic.
I'm sure that you don't have a link to those numbers.

Forum List

Back