Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren’t you once called out for your own alleged service? Something about “don’t ask don’t tell” and how you had to lie before that time period?
I served and never had to lie because I was asked once, at the beginning of my service if I'd ever performed a homosexual act...and at that time, I had not. But you know this, because this was discussed ad nauseum by you and your other non-serving troll buddies.

So you believe it's "trolling" to be anti-fascist. Very telling.

Screenshot_20220114-111024~2.png

Anyone who ever tries to hold the govt accountable will be labeled a terrorist.
Anyone who ever tries to force corrupt, lying, POS politicians to keep their oath will be labeled a terrorist.

The lawyers will have a lot of fun with this one.
AG Garland is a partisan far left extremist who is using the DOJ as a political weapon.
The Democrat Cult is practicing banana republic level of politics.

A Banana Republic is when someone tries to overthrow a freely elected government like your Orange Jesus and his rube cult.

Jesus Effin’ Christ, you guys are embarrassing.

You weren't.

I am merely saying the government is charging the oath keepers with seditious conspiracy for essentially saying the same things the far righties do here.

Where are the men in black suits?
You bring up an interesting point....."essentially saying the same thing the far righties do here".....and we've have far righties here commit acts of terrorism in the past too.

Let the games begin!

"In a major move Thursday, the Justice Department charged a member of the Oath Keepers and 10 others with seditious conspiracy. While many activists have called the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol an example of a "coup" or sedition, this is the first time that the DOJ has officially acknowledged that the incident is legally an attack on the U.S. government."

"It is a conspiracy because more than one person was coordinating together, as Los Angeles Times legal affairs columnist Harry Litman explained."

They have only themselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back