Stiglitz on Wealth Inequality.

income inequality has grown on the Progressive watch no matter how much these losers dont want to admit they are in charge and have been for more than 7 years. Funny these are the same crybabies trying to brag about anything they see as good going on. So sice they made income inequality WORSE why should we trust ANYTHING THE LEFT SAYS TO DO ECONOMICALLY????
That is simply untrue because income inequality arose after 1980. Now whether we "should" go back to top rates of 50% and higher, as Stiglitz and Bernie suggest, or whether we should seek a different avenue .... THAT is the question.

Wage Stagnation in Nine Charts

why do left-wingnuts think their talking points equal causation???

the "forward-thinkers" on the Left want:

1. tax rates on the top brackets used to finance WWII and the Cold War from at least 35 years ago to more than sixty years ago
2. welfare policies that created GENERATIONAL WELFARE and sentenced whole families to lifetimes of underachievement, poverty and crime.

why should we listen to them?
Well that's what I'm asking YOU. What else should we do? Or does the gop have ANY suggestions? There are about ten guys who put in a claim to the nomination, and so far I haven't heard any ideas other than Trump who says he's made a lot of money.

income inequality has grown on the Progressive watch no matter how much these losers dont want to admit they are in charge and have been for more than 7 years. Funny these are the same crybabies trying to brag about anything they see as good going on. So sice they made income inequality WORSE why should we trust ANYTHING THE LEFT SAYS TO DO ECONOMICALLY????
That is simply untrue because income inequality arose after 1980. Now whether we "should" go back to top rates of 50% and higher, as Stiglitz and Bernie suggest, or whether we should seek a different avenue .... THAT is the question.

The top rate was never really 50% or more. The exemptions and deductions in the old days were enormous. People screamed about loopholes and Reagan closed them. A nd Dems scream about that.

You know Tent Girl, if I were you, I'd watch it with the name calling. Two can play.

the "forward-thinkers" on the Left want:

1. tax rates on the top brackets used to finance WWII and the Cold War from at least 35 years ago to more than sixty years ago
2. welfare policies that created GENERATIONAL WELFARE and sentenced whole families to lifetimes of underachievement, poverty and crime.

why should we listen to them?
Well that's what I'm asking YOU. What else should we do? Or does the gop have ANY suggestions? There are about ten guys who put in a claim to the nomination, and so far I haven't heard any ideas other than Trump who says he's made a lot of money.
You havent heard. This is because all you listen to is Rachel Maddow.

"a different avenue"??/

meaning what exactly idiot?? a different avenue of confiscation of people's wealth??

You know Tent Girl, if I were you, I'd watch it with the name calling. Two can play.

then bring it

tent-girl?

i'm a dude leftard

YAWN

The top rate was never really 50% or more. The exemptions and deductions in the old days were enormous. People screamed about loopholes and Reagan closed them. A nd Dems scream about that.
Well, that's partly true. The exemptions and deductions made it profitable for the top earners to find unprofitable things to do with their money, and Reagan reformed that.

I'm not arguing for a return to 90% rates, btw. I'd just like the gop to address the issue.

"a different avenue"??/

meaning what exactly idiot?? a different avenue of confiscation of people's wealth??
No fuck face, I think the issue would be wage growth, but how to do it is the issue.

Oh somebody said you were female. I shouda known that an uncivil asshole with no ability to engage in constructive conversation was most likely male. OUT.

THE LEFT made the poorest poorer and the richest richer, both at a faster pace on the Progressive's watch than was happening under the Right

why should we listen to them???

"a different avenue"??/

No fuck face, I think the issue would be wage growth, but how to do it is the issue.

your posts seem to imply that wealth confiscation IS the answer to wage growth leftard. it is what it is. you cant say something then deny it. it doesnt work that way.

Well, that's partly true. The exemptions and deductions made it profitable for the top earners to find unprofitable things to do with their money, and Reagan reformed that.

I'm not arguing for a return to 90% rates, btw. I'd just like the gop to address the issue.

what does this stupidity even mean? what "unprofitable things to do with their money"??? and what business is it of yours what people do with, as you noted "their money"????

GOP has addressed the issue over and over. But if all you watch is MSM you'll miss it.

put another way when Republicans ran things the poor had more and the richest actually had less. these are FACTS. so we need Liberal "solutions' why again?????

Forum List

Back