Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact Check: Stimulus Checks Not Being Held Up For Trump’s Name
cacd07438980c4b501cb435e1c427081

Published 9 hours ago on April 15, 2020
By Alicia F. Luke

Multiple Treasury Department officials confirmed to Breitbart News that the claims of a delay are inaccurate. One Treasury Department official confirmed that President Trump’s name will appear on the paper checks, adding there will be no delay to make that happen.

Tell us again why we should have been fighting the communist vietnamese? Wasn't Russia a communist country too? Why weren't we fighting them too? What business was it of ours to declare war on this country? And why not Russia?

Deciding who we fought was a little above my pay-grade. But since you asked, our patrol ran into a Marine Force Recon patrol who'd lined up a shot on a russian Spetsnaz teaching NVA how to disarm our claymores. Their sniper got bug dope in his eyes and they asked if any of us could make that shot. M-14, 600 meters. I hit him in the spine and he flopped around like a perch on a dock. We all laughed and went our separate ways. Why not Russia? don't ask me.
Lol! And you didn't have an answer for Vietnam. But then again, no one ever has. That's why it's above every pay grade. Think about that the next time you remember laughing about the guy flopping around on the dock. And I just happen to have an answer for Russia. Because we attack those countries where we know we can. It's how and why we've taken over most of central and south America. Because we could.

"Shot communists"?? :auiqs.jpg:

What'd you do, frequent a bar, get into philosophical discussions and then shoot 'em across the table?

No dicksucker.....1/7 AC/AM '67-'68 285 days in action while your fag ass sat home and protested us. ESAD punk.

I was in high school, ya bitter old fart. What I'm asking is ---- how do you know you were shooting "communists"? Did you survey them?
That guy is a liar.
the viet cong were communist idiot !

OH WERE THEY NOW. Did YOU survey them?
wow what a freaking idiot you are ! American troops were fighting communist Vietnamese back then ! you know about the American Vietnam vets dont you ?? after all it was the left that spit on them and called them baby killers when they came home ! its one of the biggest reason i cant stand democrats !

I know about Vietnam trying to throw off imperialism for several decades --- that's got jack shit to do with "communism". But I don't know anything about "the left" "spitting" or "calling" anything. That's not even possible. What kind of dipshit moron are you?
then you are not a very intelligent gay communist like you claim you are loser .

Show us "the left" performing an action en masse, dumb shit. :popcorn:
View attachment 323965

That's not "the left". Back up your claim or admit you fucked up.
what ???you stupid bastard ! thats a mass of democrats doing something in mass ! and you probably participate in many dem activities in mass like gay gangbangs and mass gerbiling and other sick shit leftist love !
So what have the gays done to you, as I ask this for the second time?

Lol! And you didn't have an answer for Vietnam. But then again, no one ever has. That's why it's above every pay grade. Think about that the next time you remember laughing about the guy flopping around on the dock. And I just happen to have an answer for Russia. Because we attack those countries where we know we can. It's how and why we've taken over most of central and south America. Because we could.

Hey shitbag....we knew why we were there...and goddamn right we could....there would still be an RVN if LBJ hadn't lost his nerve and quit after Tet...there was nothing up Highway One between us and Hanoi and that stinking coward said no. Don't you dare ever say we lost to one of us....we were sold out by a stinking democrat...the same one who engineered the Kennedy murder. Now crawl back into your hovel, hippie zero.

[/QUOTE]
The draft was injustice. So many young lives ruined, for a little patch of jungle. You guys are heroes, for sure. And that vc regime was evil, no doubt.
..there was nothing up Highway One between us and Hanoi and that stinking coward said no.
When you're right you're right. And there the war ended. With that decision.

Hey shitbag....we knew why we were there...and goddamn right we could....there would still be an RVN if LBJ hadn't lost his nerve and quit after Tet...there was nothing up Highway One between us and Hanoi and that stinking coward said no. Don't you dare ever say we lost to one of us....we were sold out by a stinking democrat...the same one who engineered the Kennedy murder. Now crawl back into your hovel, hippie zero.
If you knew why you were there, then what's the fucking secret? No one that I know of has ever given an answer. So you're going to be the first?

Also, why did we ever need to go to Hanoi, if you can't tell us why we were there to begin with? WTF man?

And "damn right you could" is right. And I'll tell you why we've been all over Central and South America. Because we are nothing but a bunch of self righteous imperialistic thieves who think the world belongs to the US while we blame refugees and illegals for coming here, while we are the one's responsible for them coming to our border.

In other words, shit for brains, we are invaders. That's why no one in the armed services, or any other individual can justify what we've been doing for decades.

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

NBC News also confirmed the report Tuesday night.

TRUMP DELAYS STIMULUS $$ — TO PUT HIS NAME ON CHECKS!

I've never heard of this before. Trump's narcissism knows no bounds.
liar.

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

liar.................................................................

Most will receive a direct deposit so his sorry ass name wont be seen. And only the hillbillies will think trump did them a favor. And it's not the working americans money.

Most will receive a direct deposit so his sorry ass name wont be seen. And only the hillbillies will think trump did them a favor. And it's not the working americans money.

Yeah, only hillbillies...and the tens of millions of people who have watched TV, been on-line, or been laid off over the past few weeks, will know.

Trump Gets Shredded For Sticking His Name On Taxpayer-Funded Relief Checks

In an unprecedented move, President Donald Trump successfully got his name stamped onto the COVID-19 relief checks that many Americans will soon be receiving.

Now he’s being slammed online for the blatant self-glorification and the possibility that the payments will be delayed as a result.
Several Democratic lawmakers and other critics pointed out the obvious: Trump putting his name on the taxpayer-funded checks is an attempt to take credit for the payments as he refuses to take responsibility for his administration’s failure to quickly respond to the coronavirus pandemic.
................................................................................................................................
Trump cultists can't see the problem. But then they think Don's skin tone is naturally orange.

You do know that by endorsing that check with President Trump's name on it, you are acquiescing to the fact that yes, Donald John Trump is the President of the United States, right?

For three years ya'll have been claiming that he's an "illegitimately-elected" President but by signing that check, you are giving credence to his presidency.
Nice post....for a ten year old

Say it, you puke: "Donald Trump is my President"

WTF, now you're complaining about a delay...after the Nancy delay? Dumbass.

If not for the "Nancy delay", you wouldn't be getting this check. There was no stimulus payment to taxpayers in the McConnell plan at all - it all went to corporations with no strings attached. I'm sure your boss would have shared his government check with you, just like he shared his corporate tax cut with you.

Nancy delayed the stimulus so that money would flow to the people first. Trump is trying to take credit for this payment which you would not be receiving if not for Nancy Pelosi.

You seem to have Pork confused with People. I know they both start with a "P", but they are very different.

No, Mitch was very careful to include a LOT of pork for the mid-Western states. All of the Republican fly-over states got $300,000 per case for covid cases, while New York received $12,000 per case. Mitch made sure the mid-West got huge chunks pork for their states because there's a fucking election coming up. Party before country.
Link?

If you were an American following American news in the USA you would know this. Don't they give a list of things you SHOULD know when you come to work at the troll farm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back