Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shot communists"?? :auiqs.jpg:

What'd you do, frequent a bar, get into philosophical discussions and then shoot 'em across the table?

No dicksucker.....1/7 AC/AM '67-'68 285 days in action while your fag ass sat home and protested us. ESAD punk.

I was in high school, ya bitter old fart. What I'm asking is ---- how do you know you were shooting "communists"? Did you survey them?
That guy is a liar.
the viet cong were communist idiot !

OH WERE THEY NOW. Did YOU survey them?
wow what a freaking idiot you are ! American troops were fighting communist Vietnamese back then ! you know about the American Vietnam vets dont you ?? after all it was the left that spit on them and called them baby killers when they came home ! its one of the biggest reason i cant stand democrats !

Too bad gutless little turds like you never got to see how real communists operate...what they did to villages that resisted them, how they conscripted young men, stole their rice, and shot and burned village elders to death. You smug little vermin thought they were heroic and rooted for them against us....I'd like to be within arm's reach of you sometime when you're talking your trash....that would be very entertaining.
a piece of shit like pogo will never know what its like to be a man of honor.

What'd you do, frequent a bar, get into philosophical discussions and then shoot 'em across the table?

No dicksucker.....1/7 AC/AM '67-'68 285 days in action while your fag ass sat home and protested us. ESAD punk.
No one protested you dumb ass. You don't get it. The "war" was protested, just like these last two Iraq wars that were fought, were denounced. This country sent our soldiers to war for special interests. Don't you know that?
is china responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ?? please dont deflect a simple yes or no will do .

I was in high school, ya bitter old fart. What I'm asking is ---- how do you know you were shooting "communists"? Did you survey them?
That guy is a liar.

wow what a freaking idiot you are ! American troops were fighting communist Vietnamese back then ! you know about the American Vietnam vets dont you ?? after all it was the left that spit on them and called them baby killers when they came home ! its one of the biggest reason i cant stand democrats !
Tell us again why we should have been fighting the communist vietnamese? Wasn't Russia a communist country too? Why weren't we fighting them too? What business was it of ours to declare war on this country? And why not Russia?

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

NBC News also confirmed the report Tuesday night.

TRUMP DELAYS STIMULUS $$ — TO PUT HIS NAME ON CHECKS!

I've never heard of this before. Trump's narcissism knows no bounds.

i-VXJfXTN-S.gif

Too bad gutless little turds like you never got to see how real communists operate...what they did to villages that resisted them, how they conscripted young men, stole their rice, and shot and burned village elders to death. You smug little vermin thought they were heroic and rooted for them against us....I'd like to be within arm's reach of you sometime when you're talking your trash....that would be very entertaining.
Tell us again what business was it of ours to go thousands of miles away in other countries to fight communists? I don't recall them coming over here to change our way of life, by starting wars, do you?

Sure would because you're a FUCKING IDIOT. You don't know jack shit about me so cram your self-righteous crapola straight back up your ass, jackwagon. :fu:

That guy is a liar.

Tell us again why we should have been fighting the communist vietnamese? Wasn't Russia a communist country too? Why weren't we fighting them too? What business was it of ours to declare war on this country? And why not Russia?
tell me why you wont call out china for the mess the entire world is in !

Deciding who we fought was a little above my pay-grade. But since you asked, our patrol ran into a Marine Force Recon patrol who'd lined up a shot on a russian Spetsnaz teaching NVA how to disarm our claymores. Their sniper got bug dope in his eyes and they asked if any of us could make that shot. M-14, 600 meters. I hit him in the spine and he flopped around like a perch on a dock. We all laughed and went our separate ways. Why not Russia? don't ask me.

That guy is a liar.

I know about Vietnam trying to throw off imperialism for several decades --- that's got jack shit to do with "communism". But I don't know anything about "the left" "spitting" or "calling" anything. That's not even possible. What kind of dipshit moron are you?

That guy is a liar.

Today's date

April 15, 2020

Sure would because you're a FUCKING IDIOT. You don't know jack shit about me so cram your self-righteous crapola straight back up your ass, jackwagon. :fu:
we know by your post that you are a leftist and that makes you a no good treasonous coward piece of shit by default .

Tell us again what business was it of ours to go thousands of miles away in other countries to fight communists? I don't recall them coming over here to change our way of life, by starting wars, do you?
Ask Kennedy and Johnson.

That guy is a liar.

I know about Vietnam trying to throw off imperialism for several decades --- that's got jack shit to do with "communism". But I don't know anything about "the left" "spitting" or "calling" anything. That's not even possible. What kind of dipshit moron are you?
then you are not a very intelligent gay communist like you claim you are loser .

Im a decent human being that pays taxes and has a checking account, I will never see Trumps signed check. Free shit Democrats that dont pay taxes and have no checking account dont deserve a check. Basically if you get a signed check you are a low life piece of shit
What about poor Republicans that don't pay taxes? Should they get a check?

No, you dont pay taxes, you dont even have a checking account you shouldnt get anything. To be honest Im a registered Democrat, I dont even know these new Democrats. The party left me

Ask Kennedy and Johnson.
BINGO !

Im a decent human being that pays taxes and has a checking account, I will never see Trumps signed check. Free shit Democrats that dont pay taxes and have no checking account dont deserve a check. Basically if you get a signed check you are a low life piece of shit
What about poor Republicans that don't pay taxes? Should they get a check?

No, you dont pay taxes, you dont even have a checking account you shouldnt get anything. To be honest Im a registered Democrat, I dont even know these new Democrats. The party left me
they left the American people ! china first is the democratic way !

That guy is a liar.

It became "our business" when that asshole John Foster Dulles had a butthurt attack because the French were leaving there. That's all it was, a self-righteous prick bent on sticking his prick into other countries' business.

No one protested you dumb ass. You don't get it. The "war" was protested, just like these last two Iraq wars that were fought, were denounced. This country sent our soldiers to war for special interests. Don't you know that?
is china responsible for the covid 19 outbreak ?? please dont deflect a simple yes or no will do .
Actually a bat was responsible according to the scientists, and Trump said China was doing a good job of fighting the Coronavirus until the politics of it didn't look good, then it was the China virus. So, you'll have ask Trump. We have two different versions from him. Other than that, I read where they were slow in sounding the alarm when it arrived. Ask Trump. His answers usually change by the day, so I'm personally sticking to the scientists version of it being a bat.

That guy is a liar.

then you are not a very intelligent gay communist like you claim you are loser .

Show us "the left" performing an action en masse, dumb shit. :popcorn:

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back