Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn´t the money being transferred to the accounts directly?

There are millions that did not use the IRS method of direct deposit for more than a few reasons like, didn't make enough to file, On SSI (not required to file) and some just don't trust giving out their routing information to anyone for any reason. The only recourse these folks have is to either go to the IRS and enter that routing information or wait on the checks. I got mine at 12:01 AM this morning.

Apparently the folks who do not pay or file income tax returns are all butthurt the free shit is delayed so they can see who signed off on their latest free shit.
You can bet the free shit for Wall Street and the 1% isn’t delayed. I thought O was the all time king of income inequality, but amazingly Donnie has surpassed him.

It's one thing that the orange whore wants his name on the checks for free political propaganda paid for by taxpayers, but it is scary that there are filthy people in the executive branch that are allowing this to occur and facilitating it. Who are they? Mnuchen and who else? Dictators do not arise if no one supports them in their schemes. There is no reason for any president's name to appear on any government check.

"The Treasury Department has ordered President Donald Trump's name be printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a few days, senior IRS officials said."

Most people won't even see it. It doesn't mean anything. It's going to delay the process of getting money to people who need it. There's nothing good that comes from this decision. It's all about making Big Baby happy.

Not a big deal either way, it's just the cost of keeping the sociopath happy.

Well, I see nothing wrong with this. After all, it is his money. His signature should be on the check.

What’s a few days to someone who needs to feed a kid or buy some medicine?

Snowflakes!

The big question is why having his name on the checks is important. What does it accomplish for the American people? No other president's name has ever been on a Treasury check, and here's a guy who has insisted on sticking his name all over everything. Is the whole nation willing to put up with this extreme and flagrant narcissism?

It reminds me of a story I once heard about Sam Snead. He was known as being....to put it mildly...careful with money. He won 3 masters, 3 PGA championships, finished high up several times at the US Open and won exactly one British Open. The reason he won exactly one British Open was because he only played in one it costs him a lot of money to fly over there to compete. Or so the story goes.

Anyway, Snead was just hitting the ball around one day (as the story goes) and he came across this club pro who played bet him that he could beat him in a round of golf for a hundred bucks. Snead took him up on the bet and was beaten by this unheralded pro. When they were settling up at the clubhouse, the pro supposedly asked Snead if he could sign the $100 bill he was going to give him. Snead asked him why he wanted him to sign the $100 bill. The guy said that he was going to frame it and not spend the money.
Snead quipped that in that case, he would be happy to write him a check--meaning that he couldn't cash it and thus not get paid.

Nobody is going to save this check that has the blob's signature on it; the signature is worthless just like the sack of shit that insisted his name be placed on the check.

Isn´t the money being transferred to the accounts directly?

There are millions that did not use the IRS method of direct deposit for more than a few reasons like, didn't make enough to file, On SSI (not required to file) and some just don't trust giving out their routing information to anyone for any reason. The only recourse these folks have is to either go to the IRS and enter that routing information or wait on the checks. I got mine at 12:01 AM this morning.

We pay in as my husband is self employed, the site is ready for your routing and account no. under Get MY Payment

Such a child, in his Press Conference Propaganda Video prompted a reporter to press him on what he did in February to help avert the crisis we are now in, and he flipped out, called her names and derided the 'FAKE NEWS!' company she represented.
4 minutes,

It reminds me of a story I once heard about Sam Snead. He was known as being....to put it mildly...careful with money. He won 3 masters, 3 PGA championships, finished high up several times at the US Open and won exactly one British Open. The reason he won exactly one British Open was because he only played in one it costs him a lot of money to fly over there to compete. Or so the story goes.

Anyway, Snead was just hitting the ball around one day (as the story goes) and he came across this club pro who played bet him that he could beat him in a round of golf for a hundred bucks. Snead took him up on the bet and was beaten by this unheralded pro. When they were settling up at the clubhouse, the pro supposedly asked Snead if he could sign the $100 bill he was going to give him. Snead asked him why he wanted him to sign the $100 bill. The guy said that he was going to frame it and not spend the money.
Snead quipped that in that case, he would be happy to write him a check--meaning that he couldn't cash it and thus not get paid.

Nobody is going to save this check that has the blob's signature on it; the signature is worthless just like the sack of shit that insisted his name be placed on the check.
/——/ Pablo Picasso used to pay his restaurant bills with checks knowing the owner would frame the check and not cash it. He ate for free for years.

I never knew he was the United States Treasury, but I'm suspect a lot of money finds the way into his pocket, and his family.

No one would be getting a check if Congress had not passed bills and appropriated funds. All President Blob did was not veto the appropriations.

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

NBC News also confirmed the report Tuesday night.

TRUMP DELAYS STIMULUS $$ — TO PUT HIS NAME ON CHECKS!

I've never heard of this before. Trump's narcissism knows no bounds.

This shows how stupid Trump is. He thinks those checks will help him. They will not and voters will kick him to the curb in November.
I have received Government Checks my whole life. They always had Sec Treasuries name on them.

Trump is the only moron to insist everyone knows the check came from him

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

This shows how stupid Trump is. He thinks those checks will help him. They will not and voters will kick him to the curb in November.
I have received Government Checks my whole life. They always had Sec Treasuries name on them.

Trump is the only moron to insist everyone knows the check came from him
I believe your messiah did something similar. I’ll have to check, but maybe you recall.

Got mine yesterday....must have been a short delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back