Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

NBC News also confirmed the report Tuesday night.

TRUMP DELAYS STIMULUS $$ — TO PUT HIS NAME ON CHECKS!

I've never heard of this before. Trump's narcissism knows no bounds.

This shows how stupid Trump is. He thinks those checks will help him. They will not and voters will kick him to the curb in November.
I have received Government Checks my whole life. They always had Sec Treasuries name on them.

Trump is the only moron to insist everyone knows the check came from him
I believe your messiah did something similar. I’ll have to check, but maybe you recall.
Never happened.

I remember when Republicans threw a fit because they were putting up signs saying a construction project was being paid by the economic stimulus.

View attachment 323759

I don’t see OBAMA on there
I don’t see OBAMA on there

Cuz it has to do with work.

It's one thing that the orange whore wants his name on the checks for free political propaganda paid for by taxpayers, but it is scary that there are filthy people in the executive branch that are allowing this to occur and facilitating it. Who are they? Mnuchen and who else? Dictators do not arise if no one supports them in their schemes. There is no reason for any president's name to appear on any government check.

Creepy Steve Munchkin and his trophy wife wanted their picture on the $1 bill.
Damn narcissist blowhards. :rolleyes:

DOshYGDVAAAMFuj.jpg

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

WTF, now you're complaining about a delay...after the Nancy delay? Dumbass.

If not for the "Nancy delay", you wouldn't be getting this check. There was no stimulus payment to taxpayers in the McConnell plan at all - it all went to corporations with no strings attached. I'm sure your boss would have shared his government check with you, just like he shared his corporate tax cut with you.

Nancy delayed the stimulus so that money would flow to the people first. Trump is trying to take credit for this payment which you would not be receiving if not for Nancy Pelosi.

Bull

WASHINGTON ― Senate Republicans on Thursday outlined a massive emergency stimuluspackage totaling at least $1 trillion to prop up an economy paralyzed by the growing coronavirus outbreak and give a one-time check of financial relief to millions of Americans.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s name will appear on the economic stimulus checks that will be mailed to millions of Americans in the coming weeks, the Treasury Department confirmed on Tuesday.

The decision to have Mr. Trump’s name on the checks, a break in protocol, was made by the Treasury Department after Mr. Trump suggested the idea to Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary, according to a department official.
............................................................................................................
What kind of cretin does this? President Shithole, that's what kind.

Already got mine you lying pos!

Then obviously your government information includes bank information to enable direct deposits for refunds. You're not getting a check. That doesn't make her a liar, you stupid fool.

Americans who haven't filed their taxes recently, or who receive their refund via check will have to wait an extra week or more to allow time for the IRS to print Dumb Donnie's name on their checks.

Last edited:

Then obviously your government information includes bank information to enable direct deposits for refunds. You're not getting a check. That doesn't make her a liar, you stupid fool.

Americans who haven't filed their taxes recently, or who receive their refund via check will have to wait an extra week or more to allow time for the IRS to print Dumb Donnie's name on their checks.
Link to the Treasury saying it will take a week?

Watch this.................

Of course since the everything has to be about him. This is what stimulus checks used to look like...

51723988.jpg.0.jpg

I miss the days when rightards used to count the number of times a Democrat president would say "I" or "me."

Why does this have to be done, anyway? What is the rational explanation?

If not for the "Nancy delay", you wouldn't be getting this check. There was no stimulus payment to taxpayers in the McConnell plan at all - it all went to corporations with no strings attached. I'm sure your boss would have shared his government check with you, just like he shared his corporate tax cut with you.

Nancy delayed the stimulus so that money would flow to the people first. Trump is trying to take credit for this payment which you would not be receiving if not for Nancy Pelosi.

You seem to have Pork confused with People. I know they both start with a "P", but they are very different.
Depends on how you cook em’...

Of course since the everything has to be about him. This is what stimulus checks used to look like...

51723988.jpg.0.jpg

I miss the days when rightards used to count the number of times a Democrat president would say "I" or "me."

Now is always "we." I'm waiting him to say "we went to the bathroom." No one has come up with any rational explanation as to why the name of the current moron in the Oval Office has to be on the checks, which has never been done before.

51723988.jpg.0.jpg

Now is always "we." I'm waiting him to say "we went to the bathroom." No one has come up with any rational explanation as to why the name of the current moron in the Oval Office has to be on the checks, which has never been done before.
Fake news. Can't sign a direct deposit.

Correction multiple Nancy delays.

That is fantastic. "If you cash it, then you admit I'm president" should be printed right on the check, under his name. Just to rub your face in it.

Who knows, maybe we can save billions of dollars from left-wingers who won't mentally be able to cash the check!
That is brilliant. Trump is a genius :)

Why does this have to be done, anyway? What is the rational explanation?
Endogenous Gratification Obligation

MSNBC just reported that Trump's name will not be the signatory on the checks - but his name will appear off to the side in the memo section. In other words - it means nothing. It's just a cheap political stunt paid for by taxpayers.
You mean like the huge payout to the Kennedy Center that their ex employees will never see that Nancy stopped the stimulus for multiple times?

I would be joining you and The Washington Post in admonishing Trump for further delay but given the defeating silence from your side while Pelosi was delaying and obstructing until she got Same Day Voting into the Stimulus Bill - something that has NO Economic Relief Value - your side is in no position to criticize Trump for delay.
Or anything else for that matter. Including their faux “we care for the poor bs”.

Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back