Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

Its not his money. Just another campaign pitch. He could give two shits about this pandemic; Deadline: White House on MSNBC

You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
The checks are disbursed by the President or those working in his behalf.

Your TDS is eating you up, once again.

Like I said, I've gotten government checks for a LONG time (since around 1973), and never has there been a presidents name or signature on the check, because the only person authorized to sign checks is the Treasurer.

You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

And that is after his LYING about NOT wanting his sig on the check on April 3, 2020.

Last edited:
You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.
Please do SOMETHING about your RAGING TDS. It makes you look like a damn fool EVERY time you post. Thank you.
You know what, when you have everyone look over their at the TDS bs, you are just telling us that you already surrendered an argument you can't win. It's a campaign pitch by Trump and you can fucking die for all he cares.

roflmao

From what I have been able to find out- no President in American history has every had his name on a check to American citizens. So this is unprecedented. It shocks no one because we all know Trump likes his name on everything.

But this change will mean that Americans will be delayed in getting those checks because of this change.

Now if you are against the checks on principal- think about this- our President wants his name on the checks you are against on principle.

If you think that the checks going out is a good thing- think about this- our President is prioritizing his name on the checks before Americans getting the checks.

Literally Trump is prioritizing his ego ahead of the needs of Americans.

And this surprises no one.

I think it's a splendid idea for the ruler of our country to have his name on the checks. It helps remind his subjects of his benevolent gesture of granting them money in their time of need. ... :cool:
There is no such thing as a ruler. You must be one of those traitors to our country who doesn't believe in the Constitution?

You do know that by endorsing that check with President Trump's name on it, you are acquiescing to the fact that yes, Donald John Trump is the President of the United States, right?

For three years ya'll have been claiming that he's an "illegitimately-elected" President but by signing that check, you are giving credence to his presidency.

:auiqs.jpg:

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.
Please do SOMETHING about your RAGING TDS. It makes you look like a damn fool EVERY time you post. Thank you.
Please continue to post the facts on our idiotic President- and how he prioritizes his own ego ahead of the needs of Americans.

I enjoy watching the thin skinned Trumpkins get outraged that anyone dare criticize their Dear Leader.

roflmao

From what I have been able to find out- no President in American history has every had his name on a check to American citizens. So this is unprecedented. It shocks no one because we all know Trump likes his name on everything.

But this change will mean that Americans will be delayed in getting those checks because of this change.

Now if you are against the checks on principal- think about this- our President wants his name on the checks you are against on principle.

If you think that the checks going out is a good thing- think about this- our President is prioritizing his name on the checks before Americans getting the checks.

No, he's prioritizing his name on those checks at the expense your own life.

You do know that by endorsing that check with President Trump's name on it, you are acquiescing to the fact that yes, Donald John Trump is the President of the United States, right?

For three years ya'll have been claiming that he's an "illegitimately-elected" President but by signing that check, you are giving credence to his presidency.

I have never claimed that Trump is not the American President.

He is the worst President we have had in modern history- and the fact that he is literally prioritizing his ego over helping Americans just is one more example of what a loser President he is.

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Maybe the VA Hospital can help your TDS?

No, because I'm sending the money back. And yes, he is an illegally elected president. That has been proven on multiple fronts.

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Maybe the VA Hospital can help your TDS?
Cut the stupid TDS crap. It's so gd retarded.

roflmao

No, he's prioritizing his name on those checks at the expense your own life.
I have no clue what that is supposed to mean.

A) I will get no check- my money will come via direct deposit so it should have no impact on that- unless it screws up the entire payment mechanism. and
B) Receiving those funds will neither save my life or end my life.

But there are those who really need those funds- those sickened by coronavirus, those out of jobs and many of them will be hurt by any delays in receiving those funds.

You've got me confused with someone else, because for a long time, whenever one of you conservatives said that Hillary would be worse, I would gently remind you that she lost and isn't politically viable anymore, and would acknowledge that Trump somehow lucked into the Oval Office.

I think it's a splendid idea for the ruler of our country to have his name on the checks. It helps remind his subjects of his benevolent gesture of granting them money in their time of need. ... :cool:
You do realize that there are no 'subjects' in our Republic, right?

There are only citizens and then our employees in the government that kiss our ass every two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back