Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.

Maybe the VA Hospital can help your TDS?
Cut the stupid TDS crap. It's so gd retarded.
Remember- to Trumpkins any criticism of their Dear Leader is "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

Yep. Wants his name across checks that only would go to 20% of the population. The other 80% use direct deposit. The only people he's screwing here are...most of the people who support him. Not too bright.

You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

You do know that by endorsing that check with President Trump's name on it, you are acquiescing to the fact that yes, Donald John Trump is the President of the United States, right?

For three years ya'll have been claiming that he's an "illegitimately-elected" President but by signing that check, you are giving credence to his presidency.

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe they will wear their pink pussy hats when they cash them and chant not my president?

:thewave:

You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.

You think Biden will win?

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Remember- to Trumpkins any criticism of their Dear Leader is "Trump Derangement Syndrome".
And it's so friggin retarded. They fix all of their non-existing arguments with TDS. It's their surrender symbol;
1586993830502.png

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Hell yes! Are you going to vote for a criminal? Seriously?

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Hell yes! Are you going to vote for a criminal? Seriously? Do you have any self respect?

DId you think Hillary would win?

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.
And you're a liar.

It will be the first time a president’s name appears on an IRS disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one. In unprecedented move, Treasury orders Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks

Can you imagine the outrage from the Right if Obama had demanded this when his administration was responsible for disbursing stimulus checks? Somehow the term 'narcissist' which was used by the Right so often by the Right to describe Obama, has disappeared from the vocabulary of the Right since Trump has become President.

Is there anything more narcissist than delaying payments to Americans- so you can have your name on the check?

Again- if Obama had done this all of the Trumpkins would be calling for his impeachment.

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Hell yes! Are you going to vote for a criminal? Seriously? Do you have any self respect?

DId you think Hillary would win?
She already did. And with the million plus voters who were illegally purged off the voter roles, plus the 868 polls in the south that were closed in minority areas, it would have been a landslide, on top of her popular vote victory.

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.
And you're a liar.
nah uh.

I'm not so sure it's ego.

It might be the OPPOSITE of ego, y'know?

And this is just the kind of thing His loyal and faithful subjects love about Him.
His loyal and faithful subjects are totally insane.
people say the same about you.....so how are you any different than them?....just asking.....
The difference being I have the receipts proving I'm right in these debates and you haven't. Nothing insane about the truth and facts. What do folks like you have? TDS surrender posts and memes. That's it. That's what you call a bunch of total losers right there.

I'm not so sure it's ego.

It might be the OPPOSITE of ego, y'know?

Might be the opposite of ego? You sure about that? I mean, this IS Trump we're talking about.

Here are some words which are the opposite of ego, and not many of them apply to Trump.

What are the antonyms for EGO?

Taxpayer funded campaign literature...

Yeah Obama never promoted himself.....Pfffft He was in China (2010)

1586994950743.png

roflmao

If you like that, you'll love this from Forbes magazine. Apr 14, 2020,08:37pm EDT
Why Are Rich Americans Getting $1.7 Million Stimulus Checks?
A $1.7 million stimulus check?
While wealthy Americans are not eligible for the comparatively measly $1,200 stimulus checks that are now being disbursed to many Americans, they are on pace to do even better. 43,000 taxpayers, who earn more than $1 million annually, are each set to receive a $1.7 million windfall, on average, thanks to a provision buried in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

Reckon he will have his name on those checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back