Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

Have you ever seen a president without an ego?...I could not care less about his ego....I care whether he is America first and Trump is.....

You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.

Maybe the VA Hospital can help your TDS?
Cut the stupid TDS crap. It's so gd retarded.

You think Biden will win?
Hell yes! Are you going to vote for a criminal? Seriously? Do you have any self respect?

DId you think Hillary would win?
She already did. And with the million plus voters who were illegally purged off the voter roles, plus the 868 polls in the south that were closed in minority areas, it would have been a landslide, on top of her popular vote victory.

Then why not run the nasty hag again.
So, because Trumps the criminal who cheated the country out of a fair election, because of campaign finance violations, and illegal voter purges that stole well over a million votes from people who had a legal right to vote, its all Hillary's fault, and shes a nasty hag? How is that her fault, and why should she get a bad label for crimes someone else committed? See what a pos you are? It's not Trumps fault for being a criminal. Its Clinton's, because Trump got caught.
1587000458675.png

You know, I've been a military brat, a military member, and now am a retired Navy sailor. I've gotten government checks damn near all my life, and NEVER have I see them have anything about anyone else other than the US Treasurer on them.

Well, that has changed, because now Trump has seen fit to make sure that all the stimulus checks coming out will have his name and that it's his stimulus in the memo line. Presidents can't sign Treasury checks, which is why he is doing this. The WH says that while the decision was just recently made, they don't see any reason why it should delay the checks.

Hate to tell them, but they are wrong, this change can take anywhere from an extra week to a month. I worked with payroll in the military, and I know how long some of these changes can take.

Have you ever seen a president without an ego?...I could not care less about his ego....I care whether he is America first and Trump is.....
Trump is Trump first, and he needs his cult worshippers to keep it that way.

You do realize that the secretary of the Treasury has his name put on ever US dollar, right?

roflmao

Yeah, I do, but dollars aren't checks. And, I also told you that on all the checks I've ever gotten, they were signed by the Treasurer, but never did I ever see a president's name on them, not even in the memo.

And, when Jr. gave his out, he was going to include a note saying it was a stimulus from his admin, but they thought that would be too political and he didn't.

Trump just had to get his name on the check somehow, even if it's just in the memo line so he could boost his ego. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Fake news, false valor.

Go ahead and call it fake news, but you'll see when you get a check if you don't have DDS.

As far as the false valor bullshit? Go ahead and believe what you want to, it has zero bearing on my status as a retired US Navy sailor, my taxpayer funded pension, my VA benefits or what is on my 214, and my ID card verifies my status quite nicely.

Hell yes! Are you going to vote for a criminal? Seriously? Do you have any self respect?

She already did. And with the million plus voters who were illegally purged off the voter roles, plus the 868 polls in the south that were closed in minority areas, it would have been a landslide, on top of her popular vote victory.

So, because Trumps the criminal who cheated the country out of a fair election, because of campaign finance violations, and illegal voter purges that stole well over a million votes from people who had a legal right to vote, its all Hillary's fault, and shes a nasty hag? How is that her fault, and why should she get a bad label for crimes someone else committed? See what a pos you are? It's not Trumps fault for being a criminal. Its Clinton's, because Trump got caught.

Prove your bogus claims cupcake.

Will he also explain, under the signature, why Mexico isn't paying for them? :eusa_think:

When I first learned of this I was disgusted.

Now it's just another example of how insecure and self centered trump is.

No other president has done this.

I can't imagine the type of person that is so insecure that they need to do that.

How down right sad that he is our president.

roflmao

Only republicans would do such a disgusting thing.

At least the bush boy had the good sense not to do it.

roflmao

Fake news, false valor.

Prove your bogus claims cupcake.
The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Now loser, prove all this isn't true.

roflmao

The checks are disbursed by the President or those working in his behalf.

Your TDS is eating you up, once again.

From what I have been able to find out- no President in American history has every had his name on a check to American citizens. So this is unprecedented. It shocks no one because we all know Trump likes his name on everything.

But this change will mean that Americans will be delayed in getting those checks because of this change.

Now if you are against the checks on principal- think about this- our President wants his name on the checks you are against on principle.

If you think that the checks going out is a good thing- think about this- our President is prioritizing his name on the checks before Americans getting the checks.

Literally Trump is prioritizing his ego ahead of the needs of Americans.

And this surprises no one.

I am so glad I'm not getting any check or automatic deposit from this.

roflmao

From what I have been able to find out- no President in American history has every had his name on a check to American citizens. So this is unprecedented. It shocks no one because we all know Trump likes his name on everything.

But this change will mean that Americans will be delayed in getting those checks because of this change.

Now if you are against the checks on principal- think about this- our President wants his name on the checks you are against on principle.

If you think that the checks going out is a good thing- think about this- our President is prioritizing his name on the checks before Americans getting the checks.

I'm going to send it back.

I thought I was lucky to be getting few extra weeks of unemployment, but I have not received my last week yuet, nor the intervening two weeks because now that MD UI is overflooded with new applications, lol.

Thank you Democrats for that.

Trump is Trump first, and he needs his cult worshippers to keep it that way.
What a stupid, illogical post. Go away Troll.

roflmao

I'm going to send it back.
Why not just cash it and give $$ to someone who is more needy than you? I mean sending the check back may satisfy your personal hatred but why not just use to to help others if you can't use it?

However, it should take no more than 30 seconds to type Trump's statement in the memo line while running the software to print the checks.
Yeah, uh, you really have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
These newfangled devices called computers are really amazing. You conveniently left out of the quote my mention of red tape, in other words bureaucracy, that could create a significant delay in the checks because Trump wants his name in the memo line. My mention of the deep state was a rather lame attempt at humor.

When I first learned of this I was disgusted.

Now it's just another example of how insecure and self centered trump is.

No other president has done this.

I can't imagine the type of person that is so insecure that they need to do that.

How down right sad that he is our president.
Read my posts and educate yourself. This is a tax break for business. There is no check going out to the so-called 'rich.' Like I said, businesses employ folks and the owners of those businesses are responsible for starting, running and supporting their business.

However, it should take no more than 30 seconds to type Trump's statement in the memo line while running the software to print the checks.
Yeah, uh, you really have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
These newfangled devices called computers are really amazing. You conveniently left out of the quote my mention of red tape, in other words bureaucracy, that could create a significant delay in the checks because Trump wants his name in the memo line. My mention of the deep state was a rather lame attempt at humor.
I saw all of your madeup nonsense. You are talking out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back