Stimulus Checks delayed to include Trump's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you flip the check over and sign YOUR NAME on the back you'll know whose name really counts most, and you can ask yourself -

TRUMP WHO ?

:eusa_whistle:

I will be glad in January 2025 when a new president gets inaugurated. This guy is something fucking else

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

NBC News also confirmed the report Tuesday night.

TRUMP DELAYS STIMULUS $$ — TO PUT HIS NAME ON CHECKS!

I've never heard of this before. Trump's narcissism knows no bounds.

Got mine yesterday....must have been a short delay.
Got mine yesterday too. By direct deposit. This is about physical checks. They say there is a delay, while the treasury refutes it. Its also going out way before initial estimates.

The Treasury Department ordered the IRS to add President Trump’s name to the paper stimulus checks, which is likely to cause a delay in their delivery.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the economic stimulus checks that will be distributed by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals to help mitigate losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The addition, which was ordered by the Treasury Department, is expected to delay the delivery of paper checks by several days, according to the Post, which cited unnamed senior agency officials. The phrase “President Donald J. Trump” will be printed in a memo line on the left side of the checks (most will total $1,200 for individuals), below a line that says “Economic Impact Payment.”

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

WTF, now you're complaining about a delay...after the Nancy delay? Dumbass.

The delay was Democrats working to get most of the stimulus for the poor with credit. You lost.

The delay was Democrats working to get a $200.00/mo COLA for social security recipients. You lost.

On behalf of all wealthy people like me......THANK YOU MORON!

Have presidents ever been the signature on treasury checks? Ever??

Sure wish Trump and his cronies would stop breaking the law by campaigning and doing campaign work, on the tax payer's dime.... :rolleyes:

I would be joining you and The Washington Post in admonishing Trump for further delay but given the defeating silence from your side while Pelosi was delaying and obstructing until she got Same Day Voting into the Stimulus Bill - something that has NO Economic Relief Value - your side is in no position to criticize Trump for delay.

Same Day Voting IS important. And with the Virus right now with no end in sight, mail-in voting is essential. We have had that in Colorado for more than a decade and the only two people bagged have been Republicans. One was the head of the Republican State Party. But they were bagged in the after election audit. We have had more trouble with the Voter Drop Boxes than the Mail-in Ballots. And, once again, it's a republican ran office that didn't pick up the drop boxes in select areas (Democrat areas) and She spends her time blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. No after election audit could have caught that. It was discovered over a year AFTER the 2018 election when a Democrat and a Republican was tasked to open the box. We need a national Mail-in voting method as well as same day registration. It makes it harder to cheat and the Republicans seem to cheat better and more frequent than the Democrats do.

This was an economic stimulus bill. Again, Same Day Voting is not an economic issue and its inclusion in a stimulus bill has no direct impact on Americans who need to pay their electricity and buy food tomorrow. Your argument merely introduces a stand-alone, separate debate and does not establish relevancy for economic stimulus.

Most are going to be direct deposit so not like most of us will ever see an actual check so...

It reminds me of a story I once heard about Sam Snead. He was known as being....to put it mildly...careful with money. He won 3 masters, 3 PGA championships, finished high up several times at the US Open and won exactly one British Open. The reason he won exactly one British Open was because he only played in one it costs him a lot of money to fly over there to compete. Or so the story goes.

Anyway, Snead was just hitting the ball around one day (as the story goes) and he came across this club pro who played bet him that he could beat him in a round of golf for a hundred bucks. Snead took him up on the bet and was beaten by this unheralded pro. When they were settling up at the clubhouse, the pro supposedly asked Snead if he could sign the $100 bill he was going to give him. Snead asked him why he wanted him to sign the $100 bill. The guy said that he was going to frame it and not spend the money.
Snead quipped that in that case, he would be happy to write him a check--meaning that he couldn't cash it and thus not get paid.

Nobody is going to save this check that has the blob's signature on it; the signature is worthless just like the sack of shit that insisted his name be placed on the check.
/——/ Pablo Picasso used to pay his restaurant bills with checks knowing the owner would frame the check and not cash it. He ate for free for years.
Your blob would starve

This shows how stupid Trump is. He thinks those checks will help him. They will not and voters will kick him to the curb in November.
I have received Government Checks my whole life. They always had Sec Treasuries name on them.

Trump is the only moron to insist everyone knows the check came from him
I believe your messiah did something similar. I’ll have to check, but maybe you recall.
Never happened.

I remember when Republicans threw a fit because they were putting up signs saying a construction project was being paid by the economic stimulus.

1586961781955.jpeg

I don’t see OBAMA on there

MSNBC just reported that Trump's name will not be the signatory on the checks - but his name will appear off to the side in the memo section. In other words - it means nothing. It's just a cheap political stunt paid for by taxpayers.
Tell us liar, how his name appears on a direct deposit? lol, filth.

I started a thread a few weeks ago when the CDC issued social distancing guidelines with the Orange Fraud's name of them. At the time I predicted he'd do this with the stimulus checks. It's blatant propaganda.
Trump Manages To Get His Name Plastered Onto Direct Payment Checks

Senior IRS officials told the Post that the unprecedented move, of which the IRS tech team was not informed until Tuesday, could potentially delay when people will receive the paper checks, though the Treasury denied that would be the case.

This shows how stupid Trump is. He thinks those checks will help him. They will not and voters will kick him to the curb in November.
I have received Government Checks my whole life. They always had Sec Treasuries name on them.

Trump is the only moron to insist everyone knows the check came from him
Leach.

I would be joining you and The Washington Post in admonishing Trump for further delay but given the defeating silence from your side while Pelosi was delaying and obstructing until she got Same Day Voting into the Stimulus Bill - something that has NO Economic Relief Value - your side is in no position to criticize Trump for delay.

Same Day Voting IS important. And with the Virus right now with no end in sight, mail-in voting is essential. We have had that in Colorado for more than a decade and the only two people bagged have been Republicans. One was the head of the Republican State Party. But they were bagged in the after election audit. We have had more trouble with the Voter Drop Boxes than the Mail-in Ballots. And, once again, it's a republican ran office that didn't pick up the drop boxes in select areas (Democrat areas) and She spends her time blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. No after election audit could have caught that. It was discovered over a year AFTER the 2018 election when a Democrat and a Republican was tasked to open the box. We need a national Mail-in voting method as well as same day registration. It makes it harder to cheat and the Republicans seem to cheat better and more frequent than the Democrats do.

This was an economic stimulus bill. Again, Same Day Voting is not an economic issue and its inclusion in a stimulus bill has no direct impact on Americans who need to pay their electricity and buy food tomorrow. Your argument merely introduces a stand-alone, separate debate and does not establish relevancy for economic stimulus.

Okay. Let us see bills sponsored by republicans to make sure that all eligible voters get to vote in the next election. I think that mail-in ballots and an extended voting period would enable more people to vote. What will they do to make sure that eligible voters are not expunged from the rolls. Everyone should vote, agreed? And there has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud, as opposed to voter suppression.

Hey Ma!
Trump just sent us a check for $1200
See? Its got his name on it

Let’s vote for him in November

WTF, now you're complaining about a delay...after the Nancy delay? Dumbass.
A half a dozen young people I know already have gotten checks and the IRS does direct deposit which doesn't come with a signed check.

It's disgusting but right in character.
I'm almost surprised he didn't demand a watermark featuring his ugly mug. :mad:

my-name-must-be-on-the-check-for-i-am-72084744.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back