Stop being the stupid party

There is an unintended consequence of democrat behavior, liberalism causes so much pain, that the people overcome the leech class. Liberalism fails, every time. Liberal policies have more potential to become more disastrous in the next four years than to create improvement.

If this is true, then why has the Right failed so miserably in changing hearts & minds?

Is that all someone else's fault?

omg...on and on it goes

You are one of them

They'll deny, they'll attack, they'll divert. It's what they're programmed to do, this has become damn near genetic. And the radio noise will keep them at that level, reinforcing that behavior daily.

I don't see anyone in the party right now who has the balls or the influence to pull this off. Jindal tried it, probably too early, and now he's going to pay the price. Christy? Jeb? I dunno.

you all can have Christy and Jeb and fold them into your party, they are more your speed

Once again, Stephanie provides a vivid example of my point.

I do believe you are talking about the liberals and Democrats..
dear gawd you people are so FULL of it..clean up your own party first

Democrats have built a strong coalition that is winning elections. As much as the Republican media tries to push a "look at the dumb thing that democrat said"......the voters don't buy it

Republicans can continue being the stupid party......and they will continue to lose

lol, a strong coalition that is winning elections.
you win a re-election with a incumbent and all of a sudden you are the KINGS of this country
Just blot out the fact 48% of the people voted against your asses..

48% is not 50%

Looking at current demographics, it is more likely for republicans to go down from 48% than to move above 50%. The numbers just aren't there

Republicans need to reset their message. As this thread shows, they prefer to double down on stupid

its because they have been trained for years to ignore facts and believe made up bullshit cheers instead

My image of a Republican has changed so much over the past 5-10 years. When I hear the word "Republican" now, honestly, the first image that pops into my head is of a country clubber living behind a gated community, driving around staring in disgust at everyone in an economy car, talking down to the cop who dares to make him drive the speed limit in his Lexus SUV, and who then calls 911 to report that he sees a black guy walking in the neighborhood "who doesnt belong here". A guy who bitches and whines about "small government", and preaches that we should end all handouts, cut taxes, and run government like a business, meaning, cut HIS taxes and let him enjoy his wealth while all those outside his neighborhood's gates are on their own, fuck 'em.

Thats the image I have of a Republican now. I know its stereotyping. I know there are millions that dont fit that. But, sorry to say, thats the image I related to the term "GOP".

The numbers are not there for Republicans. Hispanics, gays, young people, single women, blacks, teachers, union members.....

It just gets worse for Republicans

This is the kind of arrogant thinking I'm talking about. Democrats don't own any of those groups.

Thanks for your opinion, it doesn't mean jack shit, and I bet you right after Obama won his first presidential election, you were predicting the same republican demise, on this forum, you're predicting now. You're a cheerleader and you lost any bit of objectivity, if you ever had any, in process of rooting for your team.

Reasonable people feel that being arrogantly taken for granted is every bit as offensive as being opposed.

Yes, you are one of the arrogant ones in the party, and either you change to being responsible or you will be marginalized.

[

lol, a strong coalition that is winning elections.
you win a re-election with a incumbent and all of a sudden you are the KINGS of this country
Just blot out the fact 48% of the people voted against your asses..

More like 47%, and it's a 47% that's shrinking.

If the GOP can't win under THESE circumstances, it's hard to imagine one they could win under.

All they had to do was put up someone who could promise to fix the economy and not scare people... and they couldn't even do that

its because they have been trained for years to ignore facts and believe made up bullshit cheers instead

you should talk..most of you Democrats here are perfect examples of the brainwashed
STAND behind your party no MATTER what they do..Bill Clinton is a good example of that

those are the real republicans.

the stupid base are the tea party tards who they get to vote republican at their own perils

They'll deny, they'll attack, they'll divert. It's what they're programmed to do, this has become damn near genetic. And the radio noise will keep them at that level, reinforcing that behavior daily.

I don't see anyone in the party right now who has the balls or the influence to pull this off. Jindal tried it, probably too early, and now he's going to pay the price. Christy? Jeb? I dunno.

you all can have Christy and Jeb and fold them into your party, they are more your speed

The most vocal and extreme elements of the right have the attitude of telling any fellow right wingers who dare disagree with them to get the fuck out of the party and join the Democrats, we dont need you.

Imagine two old warships, side by side, cannons firing. And on one ship, they disagree on how the ship should be run. During battle, the most vocal and powerful of that ship tell those who disagree "Fuck 'em, kick 'em overboard."

And they do. Overboard, fuck 'em.

Well, those men are just gonna swim to the other ship and try to get on. And the other ship is welcoming them, and giving them a role and a place to fight.

And the GOP wonders why their ship is sinking?

The most vocal and extreme elements of the right have the attitude of telling any fellow right wingers who dare disagree with them to get the fuck out of the party and join the Democrats, we dont need you.

Imagine two old warships, side by side, cannons firing. And on one ship, they disagree on how the ship should be run. During battle, the most vocal and powerful of that ship tell those who disagree "Fuck 'em, kick 'em overboard."

And they do. Overboard, fuck 'em.

Well, those men are just gonna swim to the other ship and try to get on. And the other ship is welcoming them, and giving them a role and a place to fight.

And the GOP wonders why their ship is sinking?

but it's ok when you Democrats throw people out of your party..Lieberman comes to mind
you all should stop showing your ass..every one of you are frikken hypocrites

the ship is sinking becuase they let the brain damaged potatoe peeler helm the wheel

Stephanie, I'm beggin' ya, stop.

I'm begging you hypocrites to shut up
clean up your own party, you barely won re-election with Obama from the people in this country..You all should be worried about that and be wondering, WHY?

This nation began with liberal ideas and since that time has grown even more liberal. The Republicans have done all in their power to stop that liberalism and maybe that's their only job: slow down liberalism? Gridlock; useless wars; making the rich richer; the House of Reps shouting no no no; using fear such the McCarthy period to slow progress, does work, but slowing down progress may not be the best ticket for winning elections. What is the Republican plan to improve life for all Americans, not just the rich?

This nation began with liberal ideas and since that time has grown even more liberal. The Republicans have done all in their power to stop that liberalism and maybe that's their only job: slow down liberalism? Gridlock; useless wars; making the rich richer; the House of Reps shouting no no no; using fear such the McCarthy period to slow progress, does work, but slowing down progress may not be the best ticket for winning elections. What is the Republican plan to improve life for all Americans, not just the rich?

that they become wage slaves

This is the kind of arrogant thinking I'm talking about. Democrats don't own any of those groups.

Thanks for your opinion, it doesn't mean jack shit, and I bet you right after Obama won his first presidential election, you were predicting the same republican demise, on this forum, you're predicting now. You're a cheerleader and you lost any bit of objectivity, if you ever had any, in process of rooting for your team.

Reasonable people feel that being arrogantly taken for granted is every bit as offensive as being opposed.

Yes, you are one of the arrogant ones in the party, and either you change to being responsible or you will be marginalized.

Coming from you, I consider that a compliment.

I only meant to say that Democrats are taking the people who - at this time - support them, for granted, at their own peril.

At one time they took all Southern States for granted.

Forum List

Back