Stop being the stupid party

then Jefferson who founded the Party in 1793 must have been out of his mind?? See why we say that liberals are anti American??

i think she means the party today Ed....

too stupid!! Jefferson founded the party in 1793 to stand for limited government and that was at a time when it was tiny compared to now!!

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

i think she means the party today Ed......are you that dense you cant figure that out?....welcome to your first lesson in common sense.....:eusa_eh:

All Mac has is his cynicism regarding it everyone. It's part of his sanctimonious act, but he is a lot more critical of republicans than dems, which is part of his agenda. He is a liberal.

I'm definitely more critical of the GOP right now, because the GOP is currently controlled by simplistic absolutist crazy people who really need to step away from the radio for a while. And, even more crazy, there are people in the party who are admitting it.

But issue by issue, you clearly don't know my politics. Not everyone is a hardcore lefty or a hardcore righty. I know this will shock you, but many of us choose to think for ourselves. In fact, I strongly suspect there are far more of me than there are of you.

If that's sanctimony, well, tough shit.

Gallup: Obama hits record high for polarizing politics - Washington Times

I don't know how hardcore a lefty you are, but you are a liberal democrat.

Gallup and the Washington Times in one link. Crazy..

then Jefferson who founded the Party in 1793 must have been out of his mind?? See why we say that liberals are anti American??

i think she means the party today Ed....

too stupid!! Jefferson founded the party in 1793 to stand for limited government and that was at a time when it was tiny compared to now!!

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

I think Jefferson's ideology and beliefs were a little deeper than just limited government.
To portray Jefferson as a libertarian or even a conservative because of one of the things he believed, limited government, is a disservice to Jefferson. Limited government is not an end in Jefferson philosophy but only a means to an end. To understand Jefferson, one starts with Jefferson's goals for people, for life and then the role government might play to reach those goals.
What would Jefferson scholars say was Jefferson's number one goal for life, it certanly would not be limited government.

The Dem's need to do a major purge of their bizzaros as well... you know, the Mahar's, the O'Donnell's, the Schultz's, etc.

But no, you guys embrace your moonbats.. and they tend to be the rank and file.

We aren't losing national elections.

Jindahl was talking about politicians saying stupid things, not Rush Limpballs.

No joke.

Sort of like Mante Taeo giving advice on honesty.

Those things do not make you a Democrat. They make you a free thinking American. There is nothing remotely Democrat or Republican about global warming. You either accept scientific research or you dont

Gays can be born into Democratic or Republican households. There is nothing intrinsically Republican or Democrat in supporting gay rights.

When it comes to Global Warming the rhetoric doesn't fit the science. This is why Obama and friends don't call it Global Warming but have switched to "Climate Change". That way they can't be pinned down to anything. Nobody can control the climate. Regardless what temperature is they attempt to say that it's because of man.

When it comes to Gay rights as with any issue the Dems take up, it's designed to attack segments of the GOP base, better known as the Christian Right. Democrats haven't done anything to improve the situation. All they've done is cause divisions. Why can I say this? Because you can't breed good will for an issue when you're constantly attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you.

A few decades ago that would have been foolish....now it's an outright lie.

Scientists at the poles have drilled out core ice which formed as far back as tens of thousands of years ago. They have proven beyond any doubt that when the industrial revolution started carbon levels began to increase in the atmosphere and they've grown in percentage ever since. It's called science.

You people sound exactly like the Republican pro life ignoramous who boldly declared that a woman's ovaries shut down if she's being "Legitimately" raped. You live in a bubble with Fox News. Scientists aren't allowed there.

That's just plain stupid. Why is it that the nutty "global warming" idiots continue to refuse to accept that the planet is going through its normal phase of warming??? The planet warms, then cools, then warms, then cools, etc... All the liberals whining and hyserical nonesense about global warming is nothing more than pandering to get money for their stupid pet projects such as Solyndra. It's all about the money.......

Sorry, but I'm not seeing any GOP moderates surviving the Primary...

I see it as a struggle between short-termers (Wall Street) who want the economy up and running faster and faster, and the long-termers (Kochs, Adelsons, various rich ideologues) who want to basically destroy the Federal government.

I'm definitely more critical of the GOP right now, because the GOP is currently controlled by simplistic absolutist crazy people who really need to step away from the radio for a while. And, even more crazy, there are people in the party who are admitting it.

But issue by issue, you clearly don't know my politics. Not everyone is a hardcore lefty or a hardcore righty. I know this will shock you, but many of us choose to think for ourselves. In fact, I strongly suspect there are far more of me than there are of you.

If that's sanctimony, well, tough shit.

Gallup: Obama hits record high for polarizing politics - Washington Times

I don't know how hardcore a lefty you are, but you are a liberal democrat.

Gallup and the Washington Times in one link. Crazy..

LMAO!! Of course!!! Any sort of evidence that the conservatives provide that the liberals don't like or agree with is somehow considered "not up to standards". As if HuffPo, MSNBC, CNN, etc....have any credibility at all. Not to mention all the liberal rags out there that the libs love to quote as "reliable" and representative of the USA, yet somehow they can't accept that conservative rags and websites have just as much credibilty as the liberal sites. Wow!! A news flash!! Liberals who whine and complain when someone doesn't go along with their pathetic, idiotic, insane policies!!! :eek::dig::poop::cheeky-smiley-018::happy-1:

When it comes to Global Warming the rhetoric doesn't fit the science. This is why Obama and friends don't call it Global Warming but have switched to "Climate Change". That way they can't be pinned down to anything. Nobody can control the climate. Regardless what temperature is they attempt to say that it's because of man.

When it comes to Gay rights as with any issue the Dems take up, it's designed to attack segments of the GOP base, better known as the Christian Right. Democrats haven't done anything to improve the situation. All they've done is cause divisions. Why can I say this? Because you can't breed good will for an issue when you're constantly attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Scientists at the poles have drilled out core ice which formed as far back as tens of thousands of years ago. They have proven beyond any doubt that when the industrial revolution started carbon levels began to increase in the atmosphere and they've grown in percentage ever since. It's called science.

You people sound exactly like the Republican pro life ignoramous who boldly declared that a woman's ovaries shut down if she's being "Legitimately" raped. You live in a bubble with Fox News. Scientists aren't allowed there.

That's just plain stupid. Why is it that the nutty "global warming" idiots continue to refuse to accept that the planet is going through its normal phase of warming??? The planet warms, then cools, then warms, then cools, etc... All the liberals whining and hyserical nonesense about global warming is nothing more than pandering to get money for their stupid pet projects such as Solyndra. It's all about the money.......

did you not understand the science?

If you increase the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, the atmosphere gets warmer. CO2 traps more heat. The planet gets warmer.

It isn't that the planet hasn't been warmer in the past, it's that it is warming too fast.

Now, yeah, I'll admit there are people who use a lot of stupid alarmism like NYC is going to be underwater. I think they know they are dealing with people who learned their science from textbooks written for Texas (in other words, dumbed down) and don't realize the actual damage of species and habitate loss is more severe, but harder for someone who reads the bible as science to understand.

the republicans jsut bought into the meme that "Stupid is cool".

remember beckybeckybeckystanstan

did you not understand the science?

If you increase the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, the atmosphere gets warmer. CO2 traps more heat. The planet gets warmer.

It isn't that the planet hasn't been warmer in the past, it's that it is warming too fast.

Now, yeah, I'll admit there are people who use a lot of stupid alarmism like NYC is going to be underwater. I think they know they are dealing with people who learned their science from textbooks written for Texas (in other words, dumbed down) and don't realize the actual damage of species and habitate loss is more severe, but harder for someone who reads the bible as science to understand.

Science and Republicans are mutually exclusive

You have to kick the stupid people to the curb.

That means you will have to kick your entire platform to the curb.

You will become dems by doing so.

then the dem party will swing left to deferenciate themselves from you.

Hell you swing far enough left and get some SMART ideas that might just work and I may even consider being a pub

Forum List

Back