Stop being the stupid party

I don't care......:cuckoo:

which is why your party cant win elections anymore

If we can isolate the haters, we will beat the Dems into the next two elections.

If not, Dems will be the majority for some time to come.

I don't know how you do it, especially with the wall of noise coming from the radio. It's going to take some party leaders to demonstrate some serious bravery, to be unafraid to be "primaried". Looking at the roster, I don't see who does that.

My guess is that will take that, plus a still-lousy economy. Credit markets are still mostly frozen, that may retard growth long enough. That's one tough combination to hope for, though.

going futher right or failing to swing left will ensure the death of the republican party.

there is NO way arround it

which is why your party cant win elections anymore

If we can isolate the haters, we will beat the Dems into the next two elections.

What I can't understand is how Republicans have no problems exiling those who believe in global warming or gay rights

But the haters?

They just can't get enough

good grief..we have 8% or more likely above 10% unemployment, our economy in the crapper..and this is the two things on your priority list?
also "gays" already have all the rights the rest of the people have

What I can't understand is how Republicans have no problems exiling those who believe in global warming or gay rights

But the haters?

good grief..we have 8% or more likely above 10% unemployment, our economy in the crapper..and this is the two things on your priority list?

The DOMA act says they don't

But the haters?

No "gays" don't. I am legally married Steph and yet I can't file joint taxes with my legal spouse. My legal spouse is not entitled to my survivor benefits. I pay considerably more for the health care of MY legal spouse than the "straights" do. Is that "having all the same rights"? It certainly isn't all the same protections.

*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION, I'M NOT TELLING THE GOP WHAT TO DO, THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, THIS IS NOT A COMMIE TAKEOVER, THIS IS JUST OPINION, PLEASE AVOID THIS POST IF YOU'RE A DITTOHEAD, THANK YOU ***

I'm not yet convinced that the GOP has to "move left" to survive. That could very well be, but it seems to me that the first thing they have to do is marginalize the crazies who are so damaging the conservative message and the conservative brand.

At some point, the GOP needs to understand/admit that demographics are rapidly changing, and then create and implement a plan for attracting those people. All they've managed to do at this point is piss them off, and they have to admit that, as well.

Marginalize the crazies, create and deliver a positive and attractive message, then see where you are before moving left.

*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION, I'M NOT TELLING THE GOP WHAT TO DO, THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, THIS IS NOT A COMMIE TAKEOVER, THIS IS JUST OPINION, PLEASE AVOID THIS POST IF YOU'RE A DITTOHEAD, THANK YOU ***

I'm not yet convinced that the GOP has to "move left" to survive. That could very well be, but it seems to me that the first thing they have to do is marginalize the crazies who are so damaging the conservative message and the conservative brand.

At some point, the GOP needs to understand/admit that demographics are rapidly changing, and then create and implement a plan for attracting those people. All they've managed to do at this point is piss them off, and they have to admit that, as well.

Marginalize the crazies, create and deliver a positive and attractive message, then see where you are before moving left.

Watch how quickly and how savagely Republicans attack members of their party who stray from GOP dogma

They need to use the same savagery to attack the crazies every time they open their mouths

Watch how quickly and how savagely Republicans attack members of their party who stray from GOP dogma

They need to use the same savagery to attack the crazies every time they open their mouths

I do believe you are talking about the liberals and Democrats..
dear gawd you people are so FULL of it..clean up your own party first

Last edited:

Democrats have built a strong coalition that is winning elections. As much as the Republican media tries to push a "look at the dumb thing that democrat said"......the voters don't buy it

Republicans can continue being the stupid party......and they will continue to lose

Don't count on it.......

The numbers are not there for Republicans. Hispanics, gays, young people, single women, blacks, teachers, union members.....

It just gets worse for Republicans

This is the kind of arrogant thinking I'm talking about. Democrats don't own any of those groups.

Thanks for your opinion, it doesn't mean jack shit, and I bet you right after Obama won his first presidential election, you were predicting the same republican demise, on this forum, you're predicting now. You're a cheerleader and you lost any bit of objectivity, if you ever had any, in process of rooting for your team.

Reasonable people feel that being arrogantly taken for granted is every bit as offensive as being opposed.

Democrats have built a strong coalition that is winning elections. As much as the Republican media tries to push a "look at the dumb thing that democrat said"......the voters don't buy it

Republicans can continue being the stupid party......and they will continue to lose

lol, a strong coalition that is winning elections.
you win a re-election with a incumbent and all of a sudden you are the KINGS of this country
Just blot out the fact 48% of the people voted against your asses..

ah yes, marginalize the crazies..

man oh man, so simple

You are one of them

They'll deny, they'll attack, they'll divert. It's what they're programmed to do, this has become damn near genetic. And the radio noise will keep them at that level, reinforcing that behavior daily.

I don't see anyone in the party right now who has the balls or the influence to pull this off. Jindal tried it, probably too early, and now he's going to pay the price. Christy? Jeb? I dunno.

There is an unintended consequence of democrat behavior, liberalism causes so much pain, that the people overcome the leech class. Liberalism fails, every time. Liberal policies have more potential to become more disastrous in the next four years than to create improvement.

ah yes, marginalize the crazies..

man oh man, so simple

You are one of them

They'll deny, they'll attack, they'll divert. It's what they're programmed to do, this has become damn near genetic. And the radio noise will keep them at that level, reinforcing that behavior daily.

I don't see anyone in the party right now who has the balls or the influence to pull this off. Jindal tried it, probably too early, and now he's going to pay the price. Christy? Jeb? I dunno.

you all can have Christy and Jeb and fold them into your party, they are more your speed

There is an unintended consequence of democrat behavior, liberalism causes so much pain, that the people overcome the leech class. Liberalism fails, every time. Liberal policies have more potential to become more disastrous in the next four years than to create improvement.

If this is true, then why has the Right failed so miserably in changing hearts & minds?

Is that all someone else's fault?

Forum List

Back